Page 279 of 568 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 8514

The actress was terrible and the part was minimal.
    My Canon > Your Canon

Merry Christmas!!!

(Emma by Ed Benes)
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    PVP just kills right now. I'm only in it for the gold, and the occasionally useful diamond weapon (The nail gun is pretty handy this pvp season). ariwl1 you should totally use Jean with Valkery if you have her level 6 power unlocked plus with your agent carrying around the Frost Mace, cause that basically means you can't die. The only think you would need a good strategy to get Val boosted enough to kill the other team or have a good weapon.

I was using Jean with Dr. Strange for a while, and though that put me ahead during attacks, they didn't defend me well at all. I tried Jean and Emma, but there's the occasional quicksviler and Ghost rider that ruin things. And my Val's too low yet for the strategy above.

And yeah, the best plan is to get the PVP heroes after they become available. Hopefully playdom doesn't pull the stunt they did with Deadpool when Cable and Psylocke come out.

And here's hoping Emma sells well enough for her to get another alt costume (Morrison's run or a Now variation with some cull buffs would be cool). Not that I'm willing to part with cosmic power just yet.
    I'm not liking PvP right now. It's the matching that doesn't sit well with me.

I just want Psylocke right now.... though sif, Ms Marvel, and valkyrie seem to be catching my attention.

I've faced one to many Human Torches especially him with the cosmic rod. Other than him i've been facing a lot of Cyke's but they don't give me trouble.

Jean, Wanda, and Sue have been doing it for me.

I've pretty much have them as Blasters but I'm starting to think to vary them up now.

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Merry Christmas, darhlings!
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! Work has been busy, I wanted to get back here sooner. But now isn't the time for complaining-- rather thankfulness! Have fun everyone! Best wishes to you all.

Merry Christmas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    PVP just kills right now. I'm only in it for the gold, and the occasionally useful diamond weapon (The nail gun is pretty handy this pvp season). ariwl1 you should totally use Jean with Valkery if you have her level 6 power unlocked plus with your agent carrying around the Frost Mace, cause that basically means you can't die. The only think you would need a good strategy to get Val boosted enough to kill the other team or have a good weapon.
    Yeah, I haven't gotten Val yet. :P Working on the last two tasks and I'm 34 CPs away from getting Wolverine so I can finish the last one. Kinda wish I didn't have to. Val looks interesting but Logan plays kinda boringly.

And more Happy Holidays around! I bring you a two-for-one special with Emma cosplay to laud and Cyclops to lambaste.

Well Bendis just tweeted on his account that he'll be posting ANXM spoiler images later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Well Bendis just tweeted on his account that he'll be posting ANXM spoiler images later tonight.
    So Bendis sent out his tweet and it kinda looks like spoilers:
    Marvel Zombies
    end of spoilers

http://brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com...stuart-immonen

Also my Avengers Alliance Emma/Jean team still lives apparently. I fought one battle when the tournament started just so I'd stop getting the notifications and then proceeded to ignore it. I fired up PVP now just for curiosity's sake and my rating had actually gone up. :P

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Marvel Zombies
    end of spoilers

Also my Avengers Alliance Emma/Jean team still lives apparently. I fought one battle when the tournament started just so I'd stop getting the notifications and then proceeded to ignore it. I fired up PVP now just for curiosity's sake and my rating had actually gone up. :P

Judging by the image it's seems it's ANXM#9

Yea, I'm now in the diamond league and I'm in the top 10% of the

ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

Are Marvel Zombies part of the 616 lore?

Lol I really hope Marvel Zombies isn't going to be another big damn event....
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

Merry X-Max, Emma Frostites.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Marvel Zombies
    end of spoilers

It does look a lot like Marvel Zombies. It could also very well be someone using psychic illusions or Magik being a lovable bitch and scarring the army with zombie Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post

Yea, I'm now in the diamond league and I'm in the top 10% of the
    My suggestion to you is that, only try to keep yourself in the 10% but don't invest too much of your time till the last day if you want to make a serious bid for Betsy, also hoard challenge points (There's a bunch of free links on their facebook page and guide pages) so you can just fight as hell for the last few hours, since they're the only ones that really count.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Are Marvel Zombies part of the 616 lore?

Lol I really hope Marvel Zombies isn't going to be another big damn event....
    I doubt it'll be a big event, but yeah, Marvel Zombies has crossed with 616 a couple of times. Machine Man, Jocasta and I think Mobious have all dealt with them. They come from an alt reality but have almost spilled into the main u a couple of times, so it could be a crossover. Another idea could be that the 05 are causing realities to spill into each other.