Page 278 of 567 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328378 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 8497

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Thanks for the info! I've seen so many complaints that Emma is too powerful to be defeated and almost everyone has Emma in the team in PVP lol (even after nerfing her several times…).
    well, she can still get rid of debuffs and if you got her p5 costume cosmic power is an amazing way to saved your ass. I can't even count how many times I'm down to Emma and survive and win because she keeps popping it up. I wish her diamond form could still remove debuffs though even if it's no longer a passive.

Just had my first round about in PvP for MA with Wanda/Jean/(my character) won all 5 matches.

I'm trying to get Psylocke and level up some more for the Spec ops.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Yeah, I can't remember the last time she acted anything like that.
    Didn't really say sorry to anyone here but Emma still tries to make up for it.

In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Last edited by ExodusCloak; 12-23-2012 at 07:12 AM.

ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

Lmao, look, I made an Emma Frost emblem for Black Ops II!!

I've spent more time customizing my emblem than playing the actual game...
    Last edited by ButterRum; 12-23-2012 at 06:14 PM.
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Just had my first round about in PvP for MA with Wanda/Jean/(my character) won all 5 matches.

I'm trying to get Psylocke and level up some more for the Spec ops.
    It's too bad I swore off PVP tournaments. My Emma/Jean team killed for a while and Jean just got some upgrades that could've proved useful.

It's too bad I swore off PVP tournaments. My Emma/Jean team killed for a while and Jean just got some upgrades that could've proved useful.

I'm enjoying it for what it's worth cause I've lost twice in the 20 matches I've had but to do 100 matches just to unlock a character..... just doesn't seem worth it.

Psylocke, Emma, Wanda, Sue, and Jean.

That's all I want but I'm thinking on working on Ms. Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    I'm enjoying it for what it's worth cause I've lost twice in the 20 matches I've had but to do 100 matches just to unlock a character..... just doesn't seem worth it.
    And even THEN it wasn't really worth it to me. I did quite a bit more than 100 matches and only reached as high as Vibranium league, and I didn't even place that high in the final standing as I slipped out of Vibranium at the end. Just way too much of a time sink for no real reason for me. So now I'm not paying attention until the final week so I can place high enough to get some free gold as that's easy enough to do.

And even THEN it wasn't really worth it to me. I did quite a bit more than 100 matches and only reached as high as Vibranium league, and I didn't even place that high in the final standing as I slipped out of Vibranium at the end. Just way too much of a time sink for no real reason for me. So now I'm not paying attention until the final week so I can place high enough to get some free gold as that's easy enough to do.
    Yea, I'm now doing it to get the free XP boost and do the same with the Gold and Silver.

I've already found out on the Psylocke appreciation board that she'll be available via CP once S3 PvP is over.

So I'm now focusing on Spec Ops trying to get Valkyrie.

PVP just kills right now. I'm only in it for the gold, and the occasionally useful diamond weapon (The nail gun is pretty handy this pvp season). ariwl1 you should totally use Jean with Valkery if you have her level 6 power unlocked plus with your agent carrying around the Frost Mace, cause that basically means you can't die. The only think you would need a good strategy to get Val boosted enough to kill the other team or have a good weapon.

I was using Jean with Dr. Strange for a while, and though that put me ahead during attacks, they didn't defend me well at all. I tried Jean and Emma, but there's the occasional quicksviler and Ghost rider that ruin things. And my Val's too low yet for the strategy above.

And yeah, the best plan is to get the PVP heroes after they become available. Hopefully playdom doesn't pull the stunt they did with Deadpool when Cable and Psylocke come out.

And here's hoping Emma sells well enough for her to get another alt costume (Morrison's run or a Now variation with some cull buffs would be cool). Not that I'm willing to part with cosmic power just yet.
    Last edited by xhx23x; 12-24-2012 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Lmao, look, I made an Emma Frost emblem for Black Ops II!!

I've spent more time customizing my emblem than playing the actual game...
    Awesome! It's a great minimalist Emma image!

Just watched first class again (And read AvX and uncanny x-men) when I realised just how bad they screwed up Emma.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Just watched first class again (And read AvX and uncanny x-men) when I realised just how bad they screwed up Emma.
    JJ's performance aside, there was no room for Emma shining in XMFC actually (and it's totally understandable).

I just think Emma really missed the boat… I mean when the first X-movie released in 2000, Emma was not as much of one of the most important Marvel characters as is she today. Filmmakers had no reason to put her into the movie at that time. If the first movie (not count the Generation X since it's only made-for-TV) had been made after Morrison wrote the NXM and Emma became way way more famous and interesting than before, perhaps she at least would play a role in it, and the XMFC would be totally different.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    JJ's performance aside, there was no room for Emma shining in XMFC actually (and it's totally understandable).

I just think Emma really missed the boat… I mean when the first X-movie released in 2000, Emma was not as much of one of the most important Marvel characters as is she today. Filmmakers had no reason to put her into the movie at that time. If the first movie (not count the Generation X since it's only made-for-TV) had been made after Morrison wrote the NXM and Emma became way way more famous and interesting than before, perhaps she at least would play a role in it, and the XMFC would be totally different.
    Ahh, the actress was O.K and attractive but just not the Frost I've read.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”