Page 277 of 568 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 8518

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/yu_sanchuan/QQ622A56FE672A547D540D-8_zps2d118958.png

Not a real prediction but it's funny… Emma realized the problem of their relationship, or actually it's Matt Fraction who understood what the problem was very well, and Emma under his pen really had her own plans for many things (that's what's better than Gillen's Emma), but it still turned out to be what we are seeing today. So sad.
    For some reason I always picture this scene as two office ladies gabbing over coffee while waiting for the copier. Ororo's the HR manager while Emma's "that bitch from accounting".

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    For some reason I always picture this scene as two office ladies gabbing over coffee while waiting for the copier. Ororo's the HR manager while Emma's "that bitch from accounting".
    I believe that's her own corporation and Emma is the CEO of it lol. The interaction between them is always full of potential but many writers just simplified it as "I hate you bitch" or "KRAKKA BOOM".
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Lol, I can see that.

Honestly at this point I think the relationship, such as it is, between Emma and Ororo is too deep-seatedly bitter to be anything other than what it is for several reasons most of which I think fall on Ororo's side. In many ways their interaction is more potentially volatile than just about any of the other X-Men vs. Emma.

Honestly at this point I think the relationship, such as it is, between Emma and Ororo is too deep-seatedly bitter to be anything other than what it is for several reasons most of which I think fall on Ororo's side. In many ways their interaction is more potentially volatile than just about any of the other X-Men vs. Emma.
    It's because of Emma and its not like she went out of her way to make amends

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    It's because of Emma and its not like she went out of her way to make amends
    Yeah that's kind of the trick. Emma is who she is and she got to a high standing in the X-Men without really having to change so she doesn't have to. It's up to Ororo to forgive, forget, and accept and she quite clearly has no intention of doing so. On one level Ororo probably enjoys it because Emma gives her the perfect excuse to go "full bitch" without seeming like she lost too much poise.

I guess most of arguments between Emma and Storm weren't because one found another have done something "wrong" but "inappropriate", it's not about morally right or wrong just different methods to achieve their goals by different people. They are being themselves. I believe Storm doesn't really hate Emma and vice versa (dislike each other very much of course), she doesn't like Kitty who always would be overjoyed to see Emma's death lol.

Yeah that's kind of the trick. Emma is who she is and she got to a high standing in the X-Men without really having to change so she doesn't have to. It's up to Ororo to forgive, forget, and accept and she quite clearly has no intention of doing so. On one level Ororo probably enjoys it because Emma gives her the perfect excuse to go "full bitch" without seeming like she lost too much poise.
    I guess, but I really would like the reverse to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    I guess, but I really would like the reverse to happen.
    I'm not really sure what I'd do with an apologetic Emma. It would be so bizarre.

I'm not really sure what I'd do with an apologetic Emma. It would be so bizarre.
    It would be, but it'd be interesting, I'm sure she apologized once in Fractions run of UXM..

I only bring it up cause Emma seems to have done more to storm... first the Body Switch then she tried to force storm under her will in Xtreme X-Men (Claremonts Run) so yea Storm has her reasons... I'd say more so than Kitty.

apologetic Emma...

For anyone playing the Facebook game and for some reason lost out of getting Emma, she'll apparently be going on a special sale (Christmas sale likely) in 5 days or so. The last Spec Ops heroes to be on sale was Mockingbird (Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale) and she was sold for 200cps for 4 days. So if you want to get Emma, start a-saving or get ready to spend on her. Even with the recent nerfing she's still a pretty great character and if her P5 costume gets re-release she is pretty hard to kill. So yeah, you've been warned!

B
    Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    For anyone playing the Facebook game and for some reason lost out of getting Emma, she'll apparently be going on a special sale (Christmas sale likely) in 5 days or so. The last Spec Ops heroes to be on sale was Mockingbird (Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale) and she was sold for 200cps for 4 days. So if you want to get Emma, start a-saving or get ready to spend on her. Even with the recent nerfing she's still a pretty great character and if her P5 costume gets re-release she is pretty hard to kill. So yeah, you've been warned!
    Thank you!!!!! It's her and Psyloke I want!!!

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    apologetic Emma...
    Yeah, I can't remember the last time she acted anything like that.

Also...

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Thanks for the info! I've seen so many complaints that Emma is too powerful to be defeated and almost everyone has Emma in the team in PVP lol (even after nerfing her several times…).