Page 274 of 567 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 8498

Jason Pearson's Emma in Astonishing X-Men #36

In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    This is funny in a lot of ways…

Emma Frost by Jason Pearson

BEAUTIFUL! 10 chars
    "That's how it happened on Earth 141 where BOTA was written by Headmasters Claremont, Milligan and Carey." - Jarrod

ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

Pretty but why is she pulling on her undies?
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Pretty but why is she pulling on her undies?
    Because it makes her more seductive…? Lol.

And she's holding a pair of glasses… I noticed that there was a reflection on the left lens but I can't make out whose the reflection was (Scott's of course lol but it doesn't seem like him...).

So ANX 4 is out and Emma gets some decent panel time.

spoilers:
    Magneto demands to know if she's responsible for the 05 coming here and she says he's going mad again. She makes her way to Cyclops to make her own case but he says he knows it wasn't her, as he's already figured out Beast is the one responsible. I'm glad this didn't get drug out too long, and I'm sure Erik only accused her because of the jilted lover angle.

Also Emma seems fairly annoyed that you-know-who is back.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    So ANX 4 is out and Emma gets some decent panel time.

spoilers:
    Magneto demands to know if she's responsible for the 05 coming here and she says he's going mad again. She makes her way to Cyclops to make her own case but he says he knows it wasn't her, as he's already figured out Beast is the one responsible. I'm glad this didn't get drug out too long, and I'm sure Erik only accused her because of the jilted lover angle.

Also Emma seems fairly annoyed that you-know-who is back.
    end of spoilers
    Yea, but i got the sense of her over it and also her guilting Scott cause of Xavier's death

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Yea, but i got the sense of her over it and also her guilting Scott cause of Xavier's death
    I got the same impression actually. For the more traditional X-Men Jean is proving to be a nostalgia bomb (except for Kitty but they rarely shared panel time to begin with) but for folks like Emma she's the bad penny that keeps popping up. Although Erik's reaction is a little weird to me as I thought he always had something of a subtle respect for her. Either way it's fun to read.

The issue was a good issue! I'm really enjoying ANXM. I thought it was a relatively touching moment when Emma finds Scott and says "I didn't do it" (bringing the ANXM back). It's like "yeah, I hate you, but I don't hate you that much."

In any case, it's really interesting, normally Emma/Cyclops would confide in each other... now they don't. I'm really interested in this dynamic now.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    I got the same impression actually. For the more traditional X-Men Jean is proving to be a nostalgia bomb (except for Kitty but they rarely shared panel time to begin with) but for folks like Emma she's the bad penny that keeps popping up. Although Erik's reaction is a little weird to me as I thought he always had something of a subtle respect for her. Either way it's fun to read.
    Yes, that was weird how Magnus acted!

Yea, Magneto should understand that Emma would never bring Jean Grey back… and how? He knew that's not illusion but real O5. I don't know why he yelled at her asking if she did it.

I like the interaction between Emma and Scott. Heck they seemed to hate each other now! I'm sure as hell that Scott would kill Emma without a doubt if teen!Jean demanded it lol (JK).

X-Treme X-Men is just amazing… damn! Why the heck did Pax have Emmeline stayed with those false gods?!

Anyway… I still think the mole in the team might be Emma. Even Bendis on his UXM hinted it: he described his plans for Mags (-- is trying to make up for it in a way with Scott and Emma), Magik (-- a student will fall in love with her) and of course Scott; only for Emma, he just talked about her new costume… but some previous guesses should be rethought a little bit lol.

She has no TP now, so if someone in the team wanna betray them, she would not be able to notice it; and without her TP, I can't imagine how she could secretly contact with the organization (New Avengers or JGS or HFC or whatever) she really works for and what the purpose of her being the mole.

Or she lied about her losing the power to prepare punishing Scott, which I'd hate to see; but I don't know why Emma should do this too unless she'll play a role of bitter-Ex.

I don't think without a shadow of a doubt that Emma is Lying at this point. Hell pitors powers are on the fritz too, his is doing the whole Rorschach thing.

Modern Emma Frost 1/4 Private Statue by theatres_65

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=132850

It's awesome! Can't wait to see it done!