Page 273 of 567 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 8498

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Emma already lost her telepathy once and didn't need Psynapse to restore it. She got it back by playing mini golf.
    That was due to the SK/Psylocke psi-war, no? And all the psi lose their powers and got them back eventually when the astral plane righted itself or some such?
    [Insert signature here ]

Emma already lost her telepathy once and didn't need Psynapse to restore it. She got it back by playing mini golf.
    Actually I think she got it back by boxing.

Damn, Emma's a beast.

She lost it during mini-golf just as she achieved a hole-in-one on every hole in the course. Sean implied she might be using her powers to nudge the ball in the hole (how that works I have no idea).

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post

Damn, Emma's a beast.

She lost it during mini-golf just as she achieved a hole-in-one on every hole in the course. Sean implied she might be using her powers to nudge the ball in the hole (how that works I have no idea).

This is what I was thinking to.

Actually that's what Emma should do if she wanna get her power back lol.

I'm not sure if Bendis has ever read this…

In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Damn, Emma's a beast.

Ah yes she lost it during mini golf. I think there was a plot to give here telekinesis. There was that time in in Gen X 40 where Synch synched with her and they called it telekinesis.

Quote Originally Posted by Anon_me View Post
    That was due to the SK/Psylocke psi-war, no? And all the psi lose their powers and got them back eventually when the astral plane righted itself or some such?
    Nate Grey got it back but he didn't know he got it back.

Ah yes she lost it during mini golf. I think there was a plot to give here telekinesis. There was that time in in Gen X 40 where Synch synched with her and they called it telekinesis.
    Her telekinetic latency has always been one of those weird subtle plot points. They could never decide if they wanted to develop it or not. Personally I like her diamond form better but maybe someday they'll expand on that. Psionic abilities have always been rather fluid so evolving isn't out of the question as long as they don't overdo it.

But I always liked the idea that Emma could do things she "hadn't told" the others about yet.

Her telekinetic latency has always been one of those weird subtle plot points. They could never decide if they wanted to develop it or not. Personally I like her diamond form better but maybe someday they'll expand on that. Psionic abilities have always been rather fluid so evolving isn't out of the question as long as they don't overdo it.

But I always liked the idea that Emma could do things she "hadn't told" the others about yet.

That would be interesting if explored. It's why I feel she's getting a trade off for her loss of TP. It'd be interesting if she got the trade off a new ability for her Diamond Form in which she reforms herself. (like in VS#4, yes I say this a lot but it would be a nice addition) But it would suggest some level of TK for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Winslet Kemenari View Post
    Hey guys are there any underrated Emma comic books I should pick up? As in ones before the Fraction era? Need to pick up some Emma comics and I need ideas???
    (EDIT: ^ ugh the post above was deleted… what happened…)

I really loved Emma Frost solo series, it's totally underrated… perhaps because it's irrelevant with the X-Men or HFC, but it's just great. The whole Generation X was perfect. I personally found the Phoenix Warsong interesting but many readers disliked it lol...

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum
    The Emma Frost Recommendation List: http://emmafrostfiles.com/2011/03/es...-reading-list/

Finally done after many months of procrastinating.
    http://emmafrostfiles.com/2011/03/es...-reading-list/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant

1st Appearance

Gen X 6 - Kick ass Emma moments, shows how ruthless she is.

Gen X Two Parter - Gen X relive what happened to her Hellions. This gives us insight into her past and Hellions, but also with her Gen X students. Two birds one stone.

New X-Men E is for Extinction two issues - Emma joins the team and saves the day.

New X-Men Murder at the Mansion part one - Cyke/Emma revealed, learn her past, shows her relationshiops with Beast and Wolverine

Astonishing X-Men 2 - Her confrontation with Kitty. Another nod to her past. Plus she is running the school

Astonishing X-Men - Torn conclusion.

Uncanny X-Men annual 2 - current, no to the past, shows her relations to norman, namor, tony stark. Best Fraction has written her
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum
    I did have these in mind:
    Uncanny X-Men #334, #452
    New Warriors #10
    Generation X 95 Annual, Generation X #49, #55-#56, #59
    X-Men Unlimited #34
    New X-Men #36, v2
    Civil War #3

I did add The New X-Men and Astonishing X-Men issues you mentioned though. Yeah, no current issues because I wouldn't want to recommend anything Emma is used poorly in. Anyways, sorry you didn't like the list. It was hard to choose from hundreds of issues and I did have to narrow it down to a few.

But please know THE FIRESTAR ISSUE IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE EMMA KILLS A HORSE...her most ultimate evil act. 'nuff said
    Last edited by airdreams; 12-17-2012 at 09:51 AM.

Question about Emma's TP. In ANXM #3, Emma couldn't read Cyclops mind. Yet when the team went to recruit Eva, Emma seen to had a psychic convo with her. So is Emma's TP completely gone or it's just been weaken?
    "That's how it happened on Earth 141 where BOTA was written by Headmasters Claremont, Milligan and Carey." - Jarrod

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Question about Emma's TP. In ANXM #3, Emma couldn't read Cyclops mind. Yet when the team went to recruit Eva, Emma seen to had a psychic convo with her. So is Emma's TP completely gone or it's just been weaken?
    To put it simply, we have no idea.

I believe Bendis said that right now it is flat out gone but we'll see.

I think that's just a continuity error. No way would Bendis build a cliffhanger that Emma lost her TP even after he revealed the truth in the preceding issue. But the adjustment of Emma's power is still not full disclosed so I guess anything could happen…

ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

All New X-Men #3 happened a week before #1. It mentions it in the narrative. So we have yet to find out how Emma gets her telepathy back.
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

To put it simply, we have no idea.

I believe Bendis said that right now it is flat out gone but we'll see.
    Pretty much this, he stated he crippled them. So we got in ANXM#1 is up in the air. I thought it was a TP illusion but I also noticed that Yana is teleporting Cyke without being amongst them so I think that explains why they showed up like they did in ANXM#1 within the time bubble. She also does it again in ANXM#3 in which we also learn she got a boost. So unless that isn't new for her that's something that i've never seen her do.

This is funny in a lot of ways…

Emma Frost by Jason Pearson