Page 264 of 568 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 8506

1.Emma will never throw a brick at someone; she prefers to fry his brain or punch his face directly if she wanna attack him.

2.I'm sorry to say this but… please go away if you don't want to talk about Emma Frost here. There are Jean Grey appreciation thread that allow you to show how much you love her and Cyclops appreciation thread where you can bitch about how bad Emma was and prove how bad-ass Scott is.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Getting off on a mass slaughter established Emma and Namor as quite possibly the kinkiest villains ever. That's something to brag about, right? You guys *wanted* her to go back to her villainous ways if it meant she'd screw HIM over. Take the good with the bad.

Any talk of the Wakanda blood orgy and HIS objection to it is obviously an oblique reference to Emma's glorious feat. I shouldn't have to spell it out. Really, I was trying to be diplomatic. Next time I'll just say that a vote for Emma is a vote for getting off on mass slaughters.
    Last edited by DarthCyclopsRLZ; 12-11-2012 at 05:07 AM.

The excuse cyke uses is that It wasn't him that killed Xavier and did what he did to Emma right? So can't that also apply to Emma as well? Or did I miss the hidden text that stated only cyke is allowed to use the PF as an out.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Lololololololol. I'd hug you if I could.

Mads props for remembering that gem of a line.

mass slaughters:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Please. Cychos *love* the Brick. Cyclops getting concussions while being awesome is practically an in-verse meme by now. Amusingly enough, the Brick made sweet love to Cyclops' skull while he was promoting world peace. Kinda. Remember, kiddies, a vote for Cyclops is a vote for world peace. And, you know, not getting off on mass slaughters.

Yes, because clearly we'd be opposed to being regaled with MULTIPLE cyclopean shades of awesome.

On a final note, good to see this thread totally isn't about bagging on Cyclops, lol
    Peace without justice is tyranny. You just have to look at history, all the emperors, pharaohs, fuhrers, grand poobahs, and their ilk working under the assumption that rigid social order and unchecked exercise of absolute power will lead to a peaceful, prosperous, and harmonious society. But of course, it never quite works out because the most fundamental human right we have is the right to do stupid things, to make mistakes, in so many words, to be human.

The privileged, patrician leadership of the X-Men will never understand this, which is why their little revolution will be futile and their struggle will be an eternal one.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    Peace without justice is tyranny. You just have to look at history, all the emperors, pharaohs, fuhrers, grand poobahs, and their ilk working under the assumption that rigid social order and unchecked exercise of absolute power will lead to a peaceful, prosperous, and harmonious society. But of course, it never quite works out because the most fundamental human right we have is the right to do stupid things, to make mistakes, in so many words, to be human.

The privileged, patrician leadership of the X-Men will never understand this, which is why their little revolution will be futile and their struggle will be an eternal one.
    Oddly enough that sorta makes sense, as I can still see the "struggle"

This is an Emma Frost Appreciation thread. Take it to a different thread.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    mass slaughters:
    Of course they qualify as mass slaughter. Difference is, they thoroughly lack in erotic content. Surely, the mere mention of Emma's weight and gray hair doesn't qualify as such, does it?

Amusingly enough, Cyclops gunned for former enemies/colonies of the British empire. Emma would've found it funny, right?

I know. I've seen Demolition Man. Seriously. You could at least bring up a guy named SIMON PHOENIX during such a rant. Or, you know, Emma Grace Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Of course they qualify as mass slaughter. Difference is, they thoroughly lack in erotic content. Surely, the mere mention of Emma's weight and gray hair doesn't qualify as such, does it?

Amusingly enough, Cyclops gunned for former enemies/colonies of the British empire. Emma would've found it funny, right?
    A mass slaughter is a mass slaughter. The rest is all BS.

Heck, I'm a Cyclops fan too, but you just keep annoying me.

I hope you understand that the bad reputation of a character is always brought by his fans, not his haters.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    A mass slaughter is a mass slaughter. The rest is all BS.

Heck, I'm a Cyclops fan too, but you just keep annoying me.

I hope you understand that the bad reputation of a character is always brought by his fans, not his haters.
    Can we move onto a different topic. Something that doesn't derail the thread.

See? Exodus is playing it for the laughs. That's good. Hilarious, even.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It's interesting in this panel cause I've never see Emma go out of her way to help rogue yet she points out Xavier's faults