Page 263 of 567 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 8494
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I will lol if this Black Swan person is an amalgam of Emma Frost, Medusa, Invisible Woman, Clea, Agent Brand, Pepper Potts and Storm. She has Medusa's hair anyway.
    Thats what I thought as well the first time I saw it!

Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    Wow, what an inspired character design. I would have been far more interested in some sort of mass murdering ballerina.
    Yeah, I hate her already. Natalie Portman's a far more interesting character.

Quote Originally Posted by jollygoldfish View Post
    I present with help from Photoshop: Scott bricked by a diamond. Get him Emma!

EDIT: I can't take the credit for the idea though. It was requested by tlp0708 in the ANXM 3 spoilers thread.
    lol. Too good. Of course, this officially makes you an enemy of the Cychos.
    Last edited by pepper; 12-10-2012 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    lol. Too good. Of course this officially makes you an enemy of the Cychos.
    Just pretend it's a ice brick made by Bobby.

EDIT: I can't take the credit for the idea though. It was requested by tlp0708 in the ANXM 3 spoilers thread.
    Thanks. This will be handy for when the Cychos go into their annoying hivemind in All-New X-Men threads.
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

How many concussions has that guy had? Jean's about to give him another one in a week. If he were an NFL player they couldn't get the guy insured.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Egg View Post
    Thanks. This will be handy for when the Cychos go into their annoying hivemind in All-New X-Men threads.
    Only one month left till they get banished to their own book.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    Only one month left till they get banished to their own book.
    2 things though:

1. Scott is also in All-New after Uncanny launches.

2. Emma is in Uncanny.

The Diamond Brick will be an incredibly useful tool.
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde

1. The Cychos only care about badass calculating Cyclops. They won't care about the idealistic variant

2. That's true. Sucks. I think she'd be way more fun in All-New dealing with Teen Jean, Teen Scott, Rachel and Headbitchtress.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    1. The Cychos only care about badass calculating Cyclops. They won't care about the idealistic variant

2. That's true. Sucks.
    It WILL be fun to see Good!Cyclops being heroic in All-New while King!Cyclops is playing emo, half-hearted anti-hero. Will be interesting to see how the hivemind reacts to its opposing deities.

BANNED

It WILL be fun to see Good!Cyclops being heroic in All-New while King!Cyclops is playing emo, half-hearted anti-hero. Will be interesting to see how the hivemind reacts to its opposing deities.
    The Ku Klops Klan are merely receiving just retribution for worshipping false idols. After all, even the Dear Leader himself is a loyal adherent to the one true faith.

Jean 3:16

Nie!
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Seems X-Treme X-Men will get cancelled with issue 12… hell no! I'm still waiting for the return of Emmeline!!!
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Please. Cychos *love* the Brick. Cyclops getting concussions while being awesome is practically an in-verse meme by now. Amusingly enough, the Brick made sweet love to Cyclops' skull while he was promoting world peace. Kinda. Remember, kiddies, a vote for Cyclops is a vote for world peace. And, you know, not getting off on mass slaughters.

Yes, because clearly we'd be opposed to being regaled with MULTIPLE cyclopean shades of awesome.

On a final note, good to see this thread totally isn't about bagging on Cyclops, lol
    Last edited by DarthCyclopsRLZ; 12-11-2012 at 04:23 AM.

Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar

Alright, we've drawn one of them out...quick, get the net before the others notice!