Page 257 of 567 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267307357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 8497

Emma Frost is lying about her telepathy.

And she should have a mid-atlantic accent.

I guess it kinda confirms that Emma really lost her TP…
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    I guess it kinda confirms that Emma really lost her TP…
    Not really, if anything it's more plausable that she really is lying about it. Subtle isn't Bendis' thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Not really, if anything it's more plausable that she really is lying about it. Subtle isn't Bendis' thing.
    He already confirmed it on his twitter, Emma has been de-powered. Deal.

I find it hilarious how Scott states what he thinks Emma wouldn't do and lusting over jean....

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    He already confirmed it on his twitter, Emma has been de-powered. Deal.

I find it hilarious how Scott states what he thinks Emma wouldn't do and lusting over jean....
    You keept saying that but I saw the tweet. He didn't confirm jack on his twitter. He wasn't even asked the question directly. Why would he reveal the shocking cliffhanger to UXM #2. Seriously he's not given out spoilers. Especially if you tweet him. You'd have to be really stupid to think that he would.

You know, I did wonder if when Scott first saw the 05 he might first wonder if they were cosplayers.

And Scott thinks he's the one who should be angry? Over the situation in general or with his relationship with Emma?

Figures Scott's lovesick whimpering would be what drives Jean nuts. Looks like she gets to draw first blood.

I'm so glad Emma dumped Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    And Scott thinks he's the one who should be angry? Over the situation in general or with his relationship with Emma?
    The whole Namor thing.

You keept saying that but I saw the tweet. He didn't confirm jack on his twitter. He wasn't even asked the question directly. Why would he reveal the shocking cliffhanger to UXM #2. Seriously he's not given out spoilers. Especially if you tweet him. You'd have to be really stupid to think that he would.
    Yea he did he claimed he de-powered her! Deal with it! Your excessive denial is vommiting inducing.

You'd be stupid to think other wise especially thus far in solicits and interviews what's been said are coming to pass

I just can't believe he thought that "the white queen" had shown her true self. He considers Emma as the white queen now, wth...
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Yea he did he claimed he de-powered her! Deal with it! Your excessive denial is vommiting inducing.

You'd be stupid to think other wise especially thus far in solicits and interviews what's been said are coming to pass
    Seriously, Hariel. I'm pretty much the only user on this board that entertains your nonsense. If you really think that he'd reveal what's going to happen on twitter to you of all people, then more power to you.

ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

Oh my god. Cyclops has lost it. Emma does not deserve this, and I_am_ kinda glad Bendis is further exposing Cyclops' douchebaggery or at least he's not being one-sided about how bad ass Cyclops has become.

And let's be honest, Emma Frost MADE him into the leader he is today. Now where is that Mean Girls meme?
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    I just can't believe he thought that "the white queen" had shown her true self. He considers Emma as the white queen now, wth...
    Not to defend him really, but he is having a pretty bad...month or so. And did say ultimately that Emma wouldn't do something like this.

Lolololo @ Magneto's comment: "What evil person would do this to us. This is sick!!"

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    You know, I did wonder if when Scott first saw the 05 he might first wonder if they were cosplayers.

Figures Scott's lovesick whimpering would be what drives Jean nuts. Looks like she gets to draw first blood.
    What a simpering loser!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    I'm so glad Emma dumped Scott.
    Amen, amen, and amen.

No offense, but most of your predictions are always wrong, and ExodusCloak's predictions almost always prevail.

The whole Namor thing.
    Oh my gosh! I hope Emma at the very least stabs him in the eye. Then he'll know what it's like to be a TRUE CYCLOPS.
    Last edited by ButterRum; 12-09-2012 at 10:13 AM.