Page 238 of 567 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248288338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 8497

I wouldn't mind the New Avengers thing tbh. I'm kind of hoping she does cause it'll tie her to the greater MU and that way it'll be difficult to kill her off.

I love Scott and Namor both but NO, let Emma stay single and keep them away from herself at least for a while after all those messes happened in AvX.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    Emma and Scott will continue to be all about Jean for as long as it lasts, which I guess is not too much longer, because she hasn't been there, so she basically acts as the personification of the grass being greener and what not. Emma and Namor could really work but I never thought that he was a particularly good fit for the X-Men franchise. Especially having someone of his personality bowing down to Cyclops of all people, that just doesn't work for me. I also get the feeling that even if they do get together he's still going to be randomly creeping on Sue at every opportunity, so that should be a fun dynamic.
    I don't think they'd get 'together' in the traditional sense of the word. Like, I just can't picture Namor and Emma playing house like she did with Cyke, ever. He doesn't exactly strike me as a traditional homemaker kind of guy, so I think they'd end up in something a lot more nebulous, ill-defined, and drama-worthy. Definitely worth visiting on panel. And he'll always creep on Sue to some extent - his blonde fetish is lols - but he has only one queen, and that's Emma!

But, really? I loved the inclusion of Namor into the X-books, and not only because it exposed me to him where I probably wouldn't have been. I dunno, I don't see that he was bowing down to Cyclops, so much as aligning with a like-minded ally at that point in time, from one leader to another. He respected Scott. Plus, part of the reason he hung around was to get in Emma's good graces(and elsewhere, hurr hurr), and mission accomplished there! But I guess it boils down to perception, since some readers seriously perceived Cyclops as a dictator in Utopia, so I suppose it's open to interpretation.
    sunspot. magik. magma. kid loki. kitty. karma. frost.
    Deviantart

I don't think Namor was ever bowing down to Cyke. I mean I remember one of the few times he had a legit order for him it had to be phrased in way that basically said "Oh Namor, you are so great, please aid us by doing this super important thing that only YOU can do!"

The interaction between Emma and Namor will be entertaining and full of drama but I really think their romance won't be happening that fast after the psychic sex thing. And Namor will probably busy himself with T'Challa's rage.

With all that has happen, I don't think the interaction will go down in the manner many of you are posting it would be like

BANNED

Emma and Namor should just become fuck buddies. I'm pretty sure their relationship wouldn't be romantic anyways, but strictly physical. Sides even though Emma is single, she ▀he still needs to get laid. I'm sure Namor gets the job done anyways.

I like to thing Emma and Namor would hang out and fuck and become a duo without naming it and without alot of the lovey-dovey, but would eventually show true emotion in dramatic moments.
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

I don't see Emma and Namor as anything else but friends with benefits. Good friends with benefits, but I just don't think Emma sees Namor in a romantic way at all.

Speaking of which, who ARE Emma's friends? I feel like her and Scott are in the same boat in that they don't really have anyone on their side who is a legit friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Whip Whirlwind View Post
    I don't see Emma and Namor as anything else but friends with benefits. Good friends with benefits, but I just don't think Emma sees Namor in a romantic way at all.

Speaking of which, who ARE Emma's friends? I feel like her and Scott are in the same boat in that they don't really have anyone on their side who is a legit friend.
    Emma's been too busy being a HBIC to really make friends outside of her BFFL Kitty Pryde.

But seriously, she was chummy with most of the X-guys. Had a good friendship with Beast and Wolverine, if I recall correctly. Girls just love to hate on her because she's so fabulous they feel threatened.
    Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by murdershewrote View Post
    Emma's been too busy being a HBIC to really make friends outside of her BFFL Kitty Pryde.

But seriously, she was chummy with most of the X-guys. Had a good friendship with Beast and Wolverine, if I recall correctly. Girls just love to hate on her because she's so fabulous they feel threatened.
    Wolverine is bipolar.

But Beast really is Emma's GBF lol.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    But Beast really is Emma's GBF lol.
    lmao, he really is. I just remember that scene in Astonishing: "Peruvian blonde? First beans of the season...Emma, your taste never fails to impress."

Also, ExodusCloak - it's heartening to see that at least Logan's flip-flop mentality on all things have remained constant these days.
    Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by murdershewrote View Post
    lmao, he really is. I just remember that scene in Astonishing: "Peruvian blonde? First beans of the season...Emma, your taste never fails to impress."
    Loved that line.

And Airdreams / ExodusCloak, does Emma have any friends currently that are living? I agree she was tight with Banshee, Beast, Logan, and Kitty, but I feel like currently the latter 3 would want little to do with her.