Page 236 of 567 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 8499
    Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Seriously, stop... i took as such. Based on how he presented the question as if to imply I didn't know anything.
    ididn't see it like that

but okay, consider it dropped
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Jonathan Hickman is answering questions in the Avengers forum. He dropped into one of the What Women Would You Like to See In New Avengers and said he voted for Emma!

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    Jonathan Hickman is answering questions in the Avengers forum. He dropped into one of the What Women Would You Like to See In New Avengers and said he voted for Emma!

Wow, I'm glad to hear that!

and yet some truly disbelieve it can't happen.

Emma in New Avengers would be great, however then it means I have to pick the title up.
    My Canon > Your Canon

Both sides of the mutant schism have one of the illuminated and/or Emmor!!!
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

I had asked hickman if UXM will interact with NA

he answered with "Well, It's the Marvel U so..."

possibly a setup down the road to Emma joining the NA? or possibly a story dealing with Wakanda and Atlantis?

Thanks for the info Rheged!

And this:

Quote Originally Posted by JHickman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by theXfactor View Post
    Is there a chance Sage or Emma Frost will appear in New Avengers?
    Will the smaller teams featured in the main Avengers series be the same every arc or will they change depending on the mission?
    Sage, no. Emma...who can say.

The teams will change. Significantly, as we go from 18-24.
    Still can't tell whether or not Emma will be a big role in his NA, but Hickman seems to have plans for her (at least a cameo appearance?). Good to know!
    Last edited by airdreams; 12-03-2012 at 02:43 AM.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Emma in New Avengers would be great, however then it means I have to pick the title up.
    We all have to make sacrifices for the ones we love. Though, being an Illuminati fan, I don't think this is a sacrifice at all. And I would LOVE to see Emma amongst those guys, actually doing things. It's what I wanted for the Cabal, which sadly never happened for anyone, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Egg View Post
    Both sides of the mutant schism have one of the illuminated and/or Emmor!!!
    It would be awesome to see them together, and have it NOT be all about Scott. At the very least, I want to see SOMETHING about how they feel about each other and the fall out from AvX, instead of the total nothing we've gotten so far.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Thanks for the info Rheged!

And this:

Still can't tell whether or not Emma will be a big role in his NA, but Hickman seems to have plans for her (at least a cameo appearance?). Good to know!
    I know! I'd be happy even for a cameo.

I know! I'd be happy even for a cameo.
    In my opinion the female character in NA will probably be agent Brand (and she could be the "mole" in UXM), but I still hope it can be Emma. And I'd be happy even for her cameo appearance too.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

BANNED

In my opinion the female character in NA will probably be agent Brand (and she could be the "mole" in UXM), but I still hope it can be Emma. And I'd be happy even for her cameo appearance too.
    Agent Brand is just flat out terrible. Period. It can't even really call itself a woman. Her very conception and existence tear at my soul and shake my faith in humanity to create plausible representations of ourselves in fictional stories. Seriously, death is too good a fate for her, the MU just needs to pretend she doesn't exist and never has, and move on from there.

EDIT - I guess Brand can be called a woman on the basis of having tits, but then again, so did Bob from Fight Club, so...
    Last edited by PwrdOff; 12-03-2012 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    Agent Brand is just flat out terrible. Period. It can't even really call itself a woman. Her very conception and existence tear at my soul and shake my faith in humanity to create plausible representations of ourselves in fictional stories. Seriously, death is too good a fate for her, the MU just needs to pretend she doesn't exist and never has, and move on from there.

EDIT - I guess Brand can be called a woman on the basis of having tits, but then again, so did Bob from Fight Club, so...

This exactly, I like brand but I don't see her working out well for NA but more for UXM

I like Brand, but I don't think she's exactly what Hickman is looking for for NA. Of course, this is PURE speculation on my part.

Why the fuck is Abagail Brand being discussed in here? I leave you guys for a few days...

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Why the fuck is Abagail Brand being discussed in here? I leave you guys for a few days...
    It's a comparison on who fits more, Brand or Emma in Hickmans run of NA who btw is answering questions on CBR Avengers Forum as we speak.

BANNED

I like Brand! Though I would say she fits more on NA, despite being a mutant.