Page 234 of 567 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 8495

Quote Originally Posted by Whip Whirlwind View Post
    I am really curious how the "school" aspect of it is going to work.

I just can't see how it makes sense unless it would be like a boot camp kind of thing.
    I think there will be more training and less teaching in the new school too, since it seems to be the headquarters of the mutant revolution.
    Last edited by airdreams; 11-30-2012 at 12:17 PM.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar

Okay, so we're done with the James Gunn bashing but I just read this and this:
    these Fat classless bitches are digging up an article from over a year ago? If they spent more time shaving their legs putting down the bonbons and tried to loosen the fug up(figuratively) maybe they could have a man to bitch about this article to , rather than posting an article that will go no where like their site. Not a funny bone in their bodies. and with attitudes like that not even a fleshy bone inside their body either. Have fun at the next lilith fair
    Sorry, I know it's got nothing to do with Emma (although one poster had an Emma Avatar ). I just need to fume in a place where others also find this vile. Really, it's my own fault for reading cbm comments.

Yes, yes it is your fault :p

ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    Okay, so we're done with the James Gunn bashing but I just read this and this:

Sorry, I know it's got nothing to do with Emma (although one poster had an Emma Avatar ). I just need to fume in a place where others also find this vile. Really, it's my own fault for reading cbm comments.
    OMG!! Hahahahahahahahahahhahha. Stuff like that just doesn't bother me anymore. What an idiot, but it's still awful. I'm hardly fased by anything anymore. Maybe this is why I was laughing at the ridiculousness of Gunn 's article. Nonetheless, still offensive!

I know I'm in nitpicking at the extreme but I find it funny the people speaking out against the stupid blog post call him out for being a straight white male, but fail to mention how racist Storm' s description was. Maybe they realized it was racist, but it obviously wasn't shocking or offensive enough for them to highlight it in their critique. Just goes to show how blindsided they can be to their own cause.

Eta: Oh no!! He had an Emma avatar?!?! He probably doesn't get the character or is totally not a TRUE FAN.
    Last edited by ButterRum; 12-01-2012 at 07:24 AM.
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

Lol, the internet really amplifies people's negative aspects which they always repress or hide well in real life. It's very sad and kinda funny.

ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Lol, the internet really amplifies people's negative aspects which they always repress or hide well in real life. It's very sad and kinda funny.
    I don't know. I've met some pretty asshole people in real life too. But yes most things people say on the Internet they wouldn't say IRL.
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Cool Greetings and Hello.

Hello all & Greetings Emma Frost Fans. First time posting on this Thread, but looking forward to it.

Had a Nice discussion with Airdream on another Thread the other day and they reminded me how great Emma Frost was. She is, too me (as well as I know her) a great character that is goes really well with her powers and attitude. Emma, aka The White Queen is the one of the best in-between, aka Grey area Characters out their, and one of my Favorite Bad Girls that is good as well. Hope to have good discussions with you all.

Emma Frost with Ice Dragon
    by *daxiong

http://daxiong.deviantart.com/art/Em...agon-299646656
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    [CENTER]Hello all & Greetings Emma Frost Fans. First time posting on this Thread, but looking forward to it.

Had a Nice discussion with Airdream on another Thread the other day and they reminded me how great Emma Frost was. She is, too me (as well as I know her) a great character that is goes really well with her powers and attitude. Emma, aka The White Queen is the one of the best in-between, aka Grey area Characters out their, and one of my Favorite Bad Girls that is good as well. Hope to have good discussions with you all.

Emma Frost with Ice Dragon
    by *daxiong

http://daxiong.deviantart.com/art/Em...agon-299646656
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...ng-d4yegu8.jpg
    Welcome to the Emma appreciation CJStriker!!! And thank you for posting this wonderful pic!

Emma and Chinese dragon look surprisingly harmonious together. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.formspring.me/JonathanHickman/q/397553214704087117
    Will Emma frost show up in either of your Avengers book down the road?

Jonathan Hickman
    Maybe.
    Another "maybe" lol. Probably means nothing though.

BANNED

Emma does seem like she would fit right in as the arrogant, bitchy evil foreigner in some sort of Asian drama, to of course be pitted against a plucky, idealistic native heroine for the affections of some wide-eyed adventuring white guy, who would naturally have an admiration of Asian culture, and seek to learn more about it through his newfound companion, while Emma would have little regard for it and be extremely territorial over the prospect of losing her man to some uncultured savage. High drama ensues.

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Smile Greetings and Hello All.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Welcome to the Emma appreciation CJStriker!!! And thank you for posting this wonderful pic!

Emma and Chinese dragon look surprisingly harmonious together. Love it!
    Thanks for the Warm Welcome Airdreams and Great to meet Everyone.

As other's know me from other threads I like to have fun and showcase the Greatness of Character, so have Fun all!:

Emma Frost, The White Queen
    by Mark Brooks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_me30tq3eL11qinfezo1_500.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	105138
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

She's no longer the White Queen since she's wearing Black.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    She's no longer the White Queen since she's wearing Black.
    It's an interesting change.
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Egg View Post
    It's an interesting change.
    Not really, it's symbolic with the status quo IMHO.