Page 232 of 568 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282332 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 8508
    ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Hey uh thank you, I just didn't know what to put into my search engine since this computer is tripping right now

and wow I had to close that link immediately due to how WRONg I felt looking at that
    LOL It's okay.

I find Storm's comment the most offensive, tbh. It's really racist and he's acting surprised that a black woman made the list. My god!
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tlauderdale21 View Post
    Oh yes James Marsden!!! What a hunk. Jackman really made the despicable Wolverine sexy as well. Hell no Emma likes the big dogs.
    Attachment 105043
    OMG, WHEN THE HELL AM I GOING TO GET A BETA KEY ALREADY!!!! ButterRum, you need to sign up for beta For Marvel Heroes. They are starting to give away keys daily on Facebook. Idk if you can play as Emma, but still this is a must!
    They all look like pool toys here. Nice pool toys that I want, but inflatable none the less.
    Two tons of fun

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    LOL It's okay.

I find Storm's comment the most offensive, tbh. It's really racist and he's acting surprised that a black woman made the list. My god!
    Yeah that isht was pretty racist, no qualms about it. I read the link you posted and while that person said it MIGHT be satirical, that doesn't save it. This is doo doo level satire, at best. I'm thinking dude is just this disgusting and hopefully gets shuffled off Guardians of the Galaxy

cause if he thinks stuff like this is witty then good lord that film is doomed
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...12781924204544

every single one of you shouting your love of all new x-men, i hear you and i love you! next issue all your emma q's will be a'd
    Looks like she was in that blown-up truck after all.

Wonder what q's that was, can't be too many if it will all fit in a single issue.

BANNED

Uh, I've always thought Cyclops was sexy. Especially James Marsden since 2002!! Yeah, I still think he's sexy and I'd do him but in a hate kind of way since he choked Emma. What a loser.

The problem is that Emma Frost (PBUH) would never want to do any of us irrelevant bitches.

^A Dark Horse editor saw it and wrote a tumblr post on it.
    Hmm, that's the kind of guy you're into, eh?

What say we head back to my place and we can talk about my insecurities and angst over my dead ex-girlfriend? And then you can make me a sandwich, or something, preferably silently. My old professor did always say I had an "eye" for "tactical situations," if you know what I'm saying. Hey-o!

Quote Originally Posted by nikbackm View Post

Wonder what q's that was, can't be too many if it will all fit in a single issue.
    Possibly but still speculation and if its her then she's probably responsible for magnetos powers going out of whack with her TP

Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar

Booo! I like Emma having less raw power but making up for it with her resourcefulness.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    Hmm, that's the kind of guy you're into, eh?

What say we head back to my place and we can talk about my insecurities and angst over my dead ex-girlfriend? And then you can make me a sandwich, or something, preferably silently. My old professor did always say I had an "eye" for "tactical situations," if you know what I'm saying. Hey-o!
    LOL. Yeah that definitely puts me off ol'one eye. I prefer guys like Peter Parker - fun, humble and limber.

Let me Google that for you...
    http://postcardsfromspace.tumblr.com...ames-gunn-mess

PBUH is Peace Be Upon Him, but when I say it I mean Praise Be Upon Her! Emma is worthy of such name.

What a creepy image Gunn used for Emma : http://emmafrostfiles.com/2012/11/ja...nn-emma-frost/ She looks 12.
    I'm not sure if he worte it satirically but some of his views was just misogynistic and homophobic… No surprise it was deleted.

And Emma on that image looks like a pretty Asian girl who wears much make-up on her face.

Quote Originally Posted by nikbackm View Post

Thanks for the info! I think he's absolutely impossible to answer ALL our questions about Emma in only one issue – there are countless questions lol. But good to know we'll find out what Emma happens in issue 3 ㋡
    Last edited by airdreams; 11-30-2012 at 04:33 AM.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    I'm not sure if he worte it satirically but some of his views was just misogynistic and homophobic… No surprised it was deleted.

And Emma on that image looks like a pretty Asian girl who wears much make-up on her face.

Thanks for the info! I think he's absolutely impossible to answer ALL our questions about Emma in only one issue – there are countless questions lol. But good to know we'll find out what Emma happens in issue 3 ㋡
    LOL I know...She looks like one of those dreadful Harajuku girls. NO PLZ.

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    Booo! I like Emma having less raw power but making up for it with her resourcefulness.

LOL. Yeah that definitely puts me off ol'one eye. I prefer guys like Peter Parker - fun, humble and limber.
    Pete would be nice, but I'm not a fan of the dorky people -- the socially awkward, dorky people, that is. I can handle cute dorky.

ButterRum, you give me a siezure with every post.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    ButterRum, you give me a siezure with every post.

Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar

Pete would be nice, but I'm not a fan of the dorky people -- the socially awkward, dorky people, that is. I can handle cute dorky.
    But Petey IS cute dorky! You're just a mean girl, aren't you? :P

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    But Petey IS cute dorky! You're just a mean girl, aren't you? :P
    Amazing Fantasy Spider-Man was dorky dorky! So was Sony's Spider-Man. Current Pete in the comics is kinda cute, and I loved the Amazing Spider-Man movie. Garfield was a little too good looking for Spider-Man but he was cute dorky.

LOL I know...She looks like one of those dreadful Harajuku girls. NO PLZ.
    Lol, that's what I meant. Not a fan of Harajuku style… actually I have no idea why so many girls find it cute, no matter how good-looking you are those clothing and make-up can ruin you completely...

Btw I'm not sure 'cause I'm a straight male but... if I were a female character in comics I guess I'd date with Banshee… warm, humble, humorous and reliable.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

oh bugger, I'm not reading all those post. All I know is ButterRum didn't go through a LUG phase.

I need to post here more often again.