Page 227 of 568 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 8511

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    I don't think they're trolling fans. They probably did get it from Marvel and maybe someone on the Marvel team released the wrong synopsis that was supposed to be released at a later date. Goldgeller made a good point that there's lots of people involved in different departments, so there might have been miscommunication.

I suppose the best course of action would be to ask the site where the synopsis came from since other sites haven't released it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldgeller View Post
    I don't think it't a troll. The prediction is precise enough that it would be just flat-out lying if the info isn't true. Too big a risk to troll like that. I'm not saying that it must be true. I just doubt it a lot less. And I wouldn't be too concerned that Newsarama and CBR don't have this stuff. But hardly anyone on a major website would troll with such precise prediction.
    I don't think it's trolling either, so I said that they had no reason to make up a fake synopsis above. Not only was Emma but Sue Storm, She-Hulk Luke Cage and others weren't be mention in reports on CBR or Newsarama as well. I believe that's an accurate information but Marvel just decided to announce it later... The reason Emma join the team could be that most of heroes are all enslaved by Ultron so the rest actually has no other choice.

btw I still remember when this teaser pic was first released we all were excited and happy 'cause Emma was in the center on it and seemed like the leader of the team. but we all knew what happened next…

In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by tlauderdale21 View Post
    You're lucky Hariel, Bendis gave you straight up answer. I tried to ask him about who Emma will hook up next with, who the mole is, and if Emma will train Jean. He just told me that all will be answered in upcoming issues.
    Lol, you all are lucky. Thanks to gover-f**king-ment twitter is blocked in China.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    I don't think they're trolling fans. They probably did get it from Marvel and maybe someone on the Marvel team released the wrong synopsis that was supposed to be released at a later date. Goldgeller made a good point that there's lots of people involved in different departments, so there might have been miscommunication.

I suppose the best course of action would be to ask the site where the synopsis came from since other sites haven't released it.
    It simply doesn't make sense to. If marvel is planning to announce info later they wouldn't give info out like that to just one site. It's not a troll just something not by Into so readily

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    The reason Emma join the team could be that most of heroes are all enslaved by Ultron so the rest actually has no other choice.

btw I still remember when this teaser pic was first released we all were excited and happy 'cause Emma was in the center on it and seemed like the leader of the team. but we all knew what happened next…
    The bolded part sounds nice! Hey. Emma's gonna get two company wide cross-overs in a row! I'm psyched! Now that is something i really would not have guessed before AvX.

Ultron hates all humanoids so I'm more willing to bet its a common enemy deal not a pick or choose/work with you cause I have to deal

Quote Originally Posted by Goldgeller View Post
    The bolded part sounds nice! Hey. Emma's gonna get two company wide cross-overs in a row! I'm psyched! Now that is something i really would not have guessed before AvX.
    It's the sensitive moment now for Emma I think. The school, the mutant revolution, the Avengers… there are so many X factor in her further development. Perhaps the Age of Ultron will turn out to be a mess, but appearing in a big Avengers event as a not-just-cameo role without Cyclops around will definitely be good for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Ultron hates all humanoids so I'm more willing to bet its a common enemy deal not a pick or choose/work with you cause I have to deal
    What? The Marvel Universe coming together to solve a problem instead of arguing and fighting over it? Never!

It will be interesting to see what happens. I wonder what the "fallout" will be? If Wonder Man is right, Ultron is totally the Avengers, mainly Iron Man's fault... will everyone be hating on Tony? I hope not. But I'd love to see the "fallout" of the fight with Ultron end up as all the characters being friends. Emma's all "you know, She-Hulk is pretty cool" and "I had no idea that I had so much in common with the Punisher." (That last one was random!)

And ending like that would be a wonderful change from all the angst.

It's the sensitive moment now for Emma I think. The school, the mutant revolution, the Avengers… there are so many X factor in her further development. Perhaps the Age of Ultron will turn out to be a mess, but appearing in a big Avengers event as a not-just-cameo role without Cyclops around will definitely be good for her.
    Let's hope so. I think it will definitely show that she can stand on her own as a character, and it will show how different she is from the rest of the characters in the MU. There aren't many other "Emmas" in the Marvel U.

Emma has worked with Sue and She-Hulk in Heralds.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Emma has worked with Sue and She-Hulk in Heralds.
    Which wasn't great sadly.
    My Canon > Your Canon

My favorite pure-Avengers event/story in which Emma played a major role was the Sentry arc in Bendis' New Avengers. I think his Emma will be great in AoU.

As for Heralds... it's funny to see Emma fighting a giant robot on the cover of issue 1. She can fight against Ultron lol!

Last edited by airdreams; 11-27-2012 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I actually thought Emma was pretty funny in that.

BANNED

My favorite pure-Avengers event/story in which Emma played a major role was the Sentry arc in Bendis' New Avengers. I think his Emma will be great in AoU.

As for Heralds... it's funny to see Emma fighting a giant robot on the cover of issue 1. She can fight against Ultron lol!

She was amazing in that Sentry arc.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I actually thought Emma was pretty funny in that.
    Agreed, but overall the series was lacking.

I agree she made the sentry arc
    My Canon > Your Canon

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    The art turned me off to the story as well.