Page 213 of 567 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 8505

I like the costume (it'd be better without the cape imo though). Emma in black is okay since she will of course not keep it permanently. Last time she wore black instead of white due to her role as a "mole" in Dark X-Men on Osborn's side, now she's back in black so I believe something interesting will happen to her...
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

You wrote the AvX 6 issue and you didn't have Phoenix Emma clothe the world?

Jonathan Hickman

Even a righteous Emma would never enable the world to be as fabulous as she is.

It would never happen.
    http://www.formspring.me/JonathanHic...41541798275410

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    The new costume looks alright I guess but it absolutely does not fit Emma at all. Who's bright idea was it to put the White Queen in black? I suppose it makes her look more edgy....cause that's exactly what everybody needs these days. TRBL.
    I liked the black outfit in Dark X-men. So far I like what I've seen of UXM outfit. As far as the black... as you say, it looks edgy because the Uncanny X-men are edgy! I mean, heck, Magneto is showing his guns! And Cyclops has a big X on his. Cause he fights for the X-men. No one is edgier than Cyclops.

I love it! Thanks so much for posting. I'm so excited to see what Hickman does with New Avengers. I may even be able to forget that I have to read Namor. Reading his work on F4 and FF was one of my better decisions...

I really hope Emma gets added to NA

Quote Originally Posted by Goldgeller View Post
    I love it! Thanks so much for posting. I'm so excited to see what Hickman does with New Avengers. I may even be able to forget that I have to read Namor. Reading his work on F4 and FF was one of my better decisions...
    I guess Hickman has just written very few Emma…AvX aside, I remember Emma only appeared in his FF 2 or 3 times as a cameo role. But Emma/Sue greeting scene in FF 584 made me lulz.

BANNED

Susan and Emma are meant to be BFFs lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    I really hope Emma gets added to NA
    Yeah, why not? Her being on another flagship book would be great! Wolverine and Spider-man get to show up everywhere, why not Emma? But honestly... I'd rather Emma have been added to the Uncanny Avengers. Probably untenable right now, but maybe in the future! In any case, Rick Remender or Hickman writing her would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    I guess Hickman has just written very few Emma…AvX aside, I remember Emma only appeared in his FF 2 or 3 times as a cameo role. But Emma/Sue greeting scene in FF 584 made me lulz.
    I like my Emma appearances, it was decent scene. While he didn't do it that particular time, Hickman can do so much with so little.

Quote Originally Posted by tlauderdale21 View Post
    They've hung out quite a few times, haven't they? That's one thing about Marvel Now that I'm looking forward too-- I really want to see all the different characters interacting more frequently, getting rid of the "wall" between X-books and Avengers books and so on.

http://www.formspring.me/KieronGille...94431737955700

Hey Gold, have you been reading "Death In the Family" or "H'el On Earth" story arcs from DC 52?

Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tlauderdale21 View Post

It may have been Emma. Passion beneath an icy facade, feeling almost ashamed about wanting to show any of it... that's very Emma.
    Lol I like this Gillen's comment on Emma. But her insecurity and angst about the relationship with Scott were overused, especially in his UXM run.

ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Lol I like this Gillen's comment on Emma. But her insecurity and angst about the relationship with Scott were overused, especially in his UXM run.
    He did it less in his run compared to everyone's else.

The "insecure" Emma that they interpret is getting annoying though. It's one of those rare things about her, but when she is seen "insecure" in every GD issue the past few years because that's how the writers interpret it, it gets really old.......
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    The hell is that from?

Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    You do realize everyone thinks you're an idiot, right? Also, your trolling isn't funny, it's just sad/creepy/bizzare.

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    You do realize everyone thinks you're an idiot, right?
    You do know that it's comic books were talking about here? But, your right... I should have used the "Jean/Emma" pic instead
    Last edited by ZNOP; 11-23-2012 at 06:49 AM.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!