Page 211 of 568 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 8507

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    I didn't read this story. How is Danger claiming that Emma is still indebted to her if Emma delivered Xavier as per their original bargain?
    Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    She didn't get to deliver Xavier. Danger parted ways with the x-men after orb. and didn't turn up till Legacy and by then she was no longer interested in her revenge.
    I think she did deliver as the panel implies. She most likely told Danger of Xavier's location in Legacy (Off panel). But because Danger decided to forgive and not carry out her revenge she wanted new payment. Anyway Danger explains why she needed Emma. Apparently the other X-Men don't understand the line where hero and villian blurrs.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I think she did deliver as the panel implies. She most likely told Danger of Xavier's location in Legacy (Off panel). But because Danger decided to forgive and not carry out her revenge she wanted new payment. Anyway Danger explains why she needed Emma. Apparently the other X-Men don't understand the line where hero and villian blurrs.
    THis is where it off sets me for the most part where I think on the aspect of Sebastian Shaw in the Quarantine Arc

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    THis is where it off sets me for the most part where I think on the aspect of Sebastian Shaw in the Quarantine Arc
    I don't think that was the intention to be honest. I think that was kind of forgotten at the time. He wasn't writing Gen Hope at the time either IRRC. The dialogue between Emma and Danger is kind of like "Well you told me you'd give me a sweet if I did this and you gave me one but I didn't eat it. So I want a chocolate instead."

I don't think that was the intention to be honest. I think that was kind of forgotten at the time. He wasn't writing Gen Hope at the time either IRRC. The dialogue between Emma and Danger is kind of like "Well you told me you'd give me a sweet if I did this and you gave me one but I didn't eat it. So I want a chocolate instead."
    Duplicitous and self-centered. Danger learns quickly.

Now that I'm thinking about it wasn't sort of a oneshot

I know she wanted a new payment, I'm not doubting that, just I don't think Emma actually got to fullfill that in any way. I mean, technically speaking, the plot point was forgetten till this one shot. I just don't see how it works logically. But I suppose that's the problem of having the whole Danger vs Xavier thing dragged out for so long in different books. I mean, Danger could've just confronted Xavier during Messiah Complex. And if she was still off earth, I'm not sure at what point she would've contacted Emma. Who more or less had met with Xavier again at this point, but I don't think that she knew he would end up with Rogue in Australia. (At least that's what I recall, it's been a while since I read those Legacy issues).

I like to think that she hadn't cashed up the promise up till that point, cause it makes the story even more campier than it turned out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    I miss her Morrison garb. The X of flesh?
    That getup was ferocious.

Also, airdreams? I don't know what you and Crazariel are arguing over (honesty? whut?) but she is adopting the boldness and now she's droppin EFF bombs, so maybe you take that high road right aboot now, eh?

There's a classy dame.
    I've cosplayed in that outfit before a couple years ago. Its not that bad, I felt very liberated lol.

My god just looking at the design for New X-Men 116, automatically makes me sad. I want it to be 2001 again!
    Last edited by tlauderdale21; 11-20-2012 at 05:33 PM.

Quitely outfit and style is just polarizing. You either love it or hate it. I love it. And I don't have a problem with it.

Quitely outfit and style is just polarizing. You either love it or hate it. I love it. And I don't have a problem with it.
    I love it more when I'm not checking the internet while using my local coffee shop's sluggish wi-fi, and then the browser freezes with her head out of the picture with just the boobs and body showing. Especially with some old guy sitting behind me with a full view.

BANNED

I think its a very creative outfit. Sometimes I do think its a little over the top and edgy, but I must say it sure is an iconic look.
    I'll say I like that outfit as much as her Hellfire garb.
    Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    I love it more when I'm not checking the internet while using my local coffee shop's sluggish wi-fi, and then the browser freezes with her head out of the picture with just the boobs and body showing. Especially with some old guy sitting behind me with a full view.

LOL! Has there ever been an outfit that revealing in any comic book?
    Last edited by tlauderdale21; 11-20-2012 at 05:53 PM.

I love the creativity behind it too. And it's canon is the outfit that made her public famous, as it's been one that's been commented out by other characters like Spidey and even used for a skin for her in a Marvel Ultimate Allience like online game though I guess it's more like the upcoming Marvel Heroes (in Runaways).

It's a shame, she barely even wore it in the actual comics. She usually wore pants and a trenchoat with the top.

Quote Originally Posted by tlauderdale21 View Post
    LOL! Has there ever been an outfit that revealing in any comic book?
    Actually I was referring to the Quitely outfit you just posted, because that just happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    It's a shame, she barely even wore it in the actual comics. She usually wore pants and a trenchoat with the top.
    That's very true.