Page 209 of 567 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 8494

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Is Emma the one below Doom?

It just a wall that show's Emma, Logan, etc... we don't know if it means that they are alive or if they are dead.
    Oh there was a character list posted in that link nickbackm provided.

Why is the Sentry on the wall?

Edit never mind Emma is near Hawkeye.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Is Emma the one below Doom?

Oh there was a character list posted in that link nickbackm provided.
    She's next to Logan, Below Spider-Women underneath a picture of Hawkeye...

CBR and Comicvine provided different info, along with Newsrama, they've all been pretty much the same though.

Why is the Sentry on the wall?

Edit never mind Emma is near Hawkeye.
    See that's the thing that Bendis mentioned yesterday that there will be minor discrepancies...like the Sentry, and Xavier for instance.

But its still in continuity and part of Marvel NOW.

So now...

AoU = Marvel/Everyone?

AoA=X-Men only?

cause you have to accept all aspects of a character you like as being a fan, which you've shown in the past and even now you have a problem doing. So deal with it I don't care how you feel if it's "annoying" it's annoying you act as if the character in question at times has no faults and constantly defend them as if they weren't present.
    I found it extremely ridiculous that every time when I disagreed with your sentiments you stated I'm a fan who refused to accept all her aspects – who are you? Your sentiments are always right? I've never said that she has no faults, okay? I've said that she's an excellent liar several times, but I don't agree that she's a dishonest person, that's it. I don't think she has that aspect so how could I accept it? It's my last post about her honesty.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

See that's the thing that Bendis mentioned yesterday that there will be minor discrepancies...like the Sentry, and Xavier for instance.

But its still in continuity and part of Marvel NOW.

So now...

AoU = Marvel/Everyone?

AoA=X-Men only?
    How long ago did he start writing this? Sentry's been dead for a while.

Anyway a team with Sue, She-Hulk and Emma will be interesting to say the least if that does turn out to be the main team. Emma's diamond form saves her from machines once again.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    .......blah blah blah.
    Give it a rest.

How long ago did he start writing this? Sentry's been dead for a while.

Anyway a team with Sue, She-Hulk and Emma will be interesting to say the least if that does turn out to be the main team. Emma's diamond form saves her from machines once again.

I have no clue, I'm just stating was was stated in the Live interview. All I know is that everyone in the MU will be involved and that all the books will get their Tie-Ins. One thing I'll say it supports that everyone is on the same side.. meaning Cyke and Logan..

Logan's healing factor saves him and Diamond form saves Emma, but I wonder about other characters such as Dust.... Unit, and Danger.

I have no clue, I'm just stating was was stated in the Live interview. All I know is that everyone in the MU will be involved and that all the books will get their Tie-Ins. One thing I'll say it supports that everyone is on the same side.. meaning Cyke and Logan..

Logan's healing factor saves him and Diamond form saves Emma, but I wonder about other characters such as Dust.... Unit, and Danger.
    I think Unit is off planet. Unit is above Ultron IMO. Danger might or might not be able to be overidden. Though Unit made sure she's safe. She's also not affiliated with any team at the moment.

Unless, Bendis planned to bring the Sentry back before this event and that got derailed or he's going to bring him back during this event? Interesting to say the least.

I think Unit is off planet. Unit is above Ultron IMO. Danger might or might not be able to be overidden. Though Unit made sure she's safe. She's also not affiliated with any team at the moment.

Unless, Bendis planned to bring the Sentry back before this event and that got derailed or he's going to bring him back during this event? Interesting to say the least.
    I'm Hoping for Unit to be written into this just to see the interaction between him and Ultron.

In dog days, all we need is Frost.

As someone who's never really liked Danger, that was a slog of a What if? to read through. The frontline story was somewhat better, but came across as rather bitter and mean-spirited.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    As someone who's never really liked Danger, that was a slog of a What if? to read through. The frontline story was somewhat better, but came across as rather bitter and mean-spirited.

I think Unit and Danger intergrated into the story would be great.

All that we know of Unit is that he simply left Utopia, we don't know as to what else. What if the ending to AoU is him and Unit merge or a rebirth of something... maybe some tie-in into the future that deals or adds to X-Sanction.... gambit with a bo-staff that has sentinel tech into it...(just speculation)
    Last edited by Hariel0079; 11-20-2012 at 01:34 PM.

Serves them right for leaving Ultrons body on the S.A. ship.

Serves them right for leaving Ultrons body on the S.A. ship.

I have that issue, was that really Ultron tech? I'm not to sure on that one.

I remember the premise that Emma was aiding Danger cause she owed her (as in Danger) for the sebastian shaw deal.