Page 206 of 567 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 8495

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    This is pretty awesome. That's my favorite "I am Magneto, muahahahaha" pose. lol

I'd take you over Land for damned sure.
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Egg View Post
    Not trolling.

No one likes Emma as the beacon on goodness and light/altruistic mother of the X-Men. She's not nice.

Of all the things to complain about, especially if you read Brevoort's Formspring, you picked a non-issue. When Brevoort said "honest" he wasn't talking about a person's willingness to call an unattractive woman ugly to her face.

It was a reasonable question concerning a morally grey and generally irreverent character you supposedly like.

If I need to quit trolling, you need to quit whining...over nothing.
    Emma is many things. And no where did I say she is nice or a mother figure. However if you think you she is dishonest, the trait we are talking, especially over Xavier then you haven't grasp the character.

You like to come in here and pick fights and insult Emma in a thread where we appreciate her. You do this frequently and can ask other posters here. I am not picking a fight. As you are correct, this does not matter one bit. But its so pointless to do that.
    My Canon > Your Canon

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Emma is many things. And no where did I say she is nice or a mother figure. However if you think you she is dishonest, the trait we are talking, especially over Xavier then you haven't grasp the character.

You like to come in here and pick fights and insult Emma in a thread where we appreciate her. You do this frequently and can ask other posters here. I am not picking a fight. As you are correct, this does not matter one bit. But its so pointless to do that.
    I'd challenge you to name a time I "picked a fight" in here or remind you that you came to me with nonsense, because I said Emma is duplicitous, but...

Ok Emma tells the truth all the time and isn't known for playing people or having an ulterior agenda or being cunning or deceitful when she needs to get something done. My bad. :)
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar

I have to take Phoenix Egg's side on this one. Emma would no qualms about being deceitful, should the occasion call for it.

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    I have to take Phoenix Egg's side on this one. Emma would no qualms about being deceitful, should the occasion call for it.
    In the last 11 years the only time Emma was not being deceitful was when she fell in love with Scott.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 11-20-2012 at 04:26 AM.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Look as if Emma could get some decent panel time in the upcoming Ultron War story.

http://www.craveonline.com/comics/pr...-age-of-ultron

So, that mysterious "A.U." teaser from Marvel last week turned out to be advertising Age of Ultron #1, which will be next year's big event book from Brian Michael Bendis and artists Bryan Hitch, Carlos Pacheco and Brandon Peterson. This was teased in 2011's Marvel Point One issue, and it's coming to pass as a 10-issue series starting this coming March.

Apparently, the 12-issue drag on Avengers vs. X-Men took too long, because Marvel's EIC Axel Alonso says they're going to ship all 10 issues between March and June.

Here's their synopsis blurb:

Ultron, a deadly sentient robot created by founding Avenger Hank Pym who turned on his creator to achieve his twisted objective…the utter destruction of humanity. Now that Ultron has conquered, enslaving most of the world’s Super Heroes, it’s up to a small group of resistance fighters—including Invisible Woman, Taskmaster, Beast, Emma Frost, She-Hulk, Luke Cage, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Moon Knight—to find a way overcome darkness and bring hope back a world that has suddenly lost everything.
    Sounds a little like it takes place before AvX since they're rushing it out.
    Last edited by nikbackm; 11-20-2012 at 04:26 AM.

I predict that Emma Frost is gonna be the one who takes down Ultron in a knock-down, drag-out fist fight.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Well, being deceitful doesn't mean she's not honest, they are two different things. She's a cunning, manipulative, cold-hearted bitch but she's never trying to hide and rationalize it; she just embraces who she really is. Of course Emma is by no means a role model but in MU, where has countless hypocrites in it, she's honester than most of other characters. She even admitted that she's an excellent liar… that's not like something a dishonest people would do.

Quote Originally Posted by nikbackm View Post
    Look as if Emma could get some decent panel time in the upcoming Ultron War story.

Thanks for the info!

Beast, Wolverine and some Avengers... hmm, perhaps it hints that Emma will join the school down the road?
    Last edited by airdreams; 11-20-2012 at 04:45 AM.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Forgive me, as I don't know if this has been discussed and its a bit dated now...but...

I'm glad that Emma's barbecuing of Clint Barton, during AvX, proved to be retaliation (rather than just psychotic rage) for his having shot Angel, point blank during he and Clint's VERSUS match up.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

ill predict that Emma incursion will be the detonant to join the JGS

BANNED

Wow a story with Emma without Cyclops??? Is this a dream??

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    Forgive me, as I don't know if this has been discussed and its a bit dated now...but...

I'm glad that Emma's barbecuing of Clint Barton, during AvX, proved to be retaliation (rather than just psychotic rage) for his having shot Angel, point blank during he and Clint's VERSUS match up.
    I agree, before pre-AvX (Where Clint supposedly has some crazed crush on Emma) he despised Emma.

Nah, it was stated that it was in continuity, Marvel NOW yesterday. So it's Post AvX

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Well, being deceitful doesn't mean she's not honest, they are two different things. She's a cunning, manipulative, cold-hearted bitch but she's never trying to hide and rationalize it; she just embraces who she really is. Of course Emma is by no means a role model but in MU, where has countless hypocrites in it, she's honester than most of other characters. She even admitted that she's an excellent liar… that's not like something a dishonest people would do.

being deceitful is lying. Half truths, not telling the full truth, there is no real big difference. It's a $5.00 word for lying

Thanks for the info!

Beast, Wolverine and some Avengers... hmm, perhaps it hints that Emma will join the school down the road?
    Or perhaps it adds Emma to joining the NA team down the road

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    being deceitful is lying. Half truths, not telling the full truth, there is no real big difference. It's a $5.00 word for lying
    Lol, please read my whole post. I'm not saying she's never lied – even she herself admitted she's an excellent liar, right?
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.