Page 201 of 568 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 8508
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Emma's power is blocked in the prison and if there's a "mole" from the newbies I'm sure Emma's TP would've picked up on it unless one of the PF power adjustments made her lose it but that's not possible since she displayed a TP illusion in ANXM#1
    Writers have been downplaying her telepathy so I wouldn't be surprised. Hell she didn't sense anything with Mystique and Lady Mastermind way back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by tlauderdale21 View Post
    I think people are going to deep in this mole business. It could very well be one of those newbies who were just posing as mutants who needed help.

I've been thinking....Maybe its possible Emma broke herself out of prison? Probably just pulled something similar to what she did in First Class.

Attachment 104357
    I do love that image a lot. I hope she gets to selectively turn body parts into diamond like in that movie.

Seems the flashback of Scott and his gang busting Emma out of jail will appear in ANX #3... kinda earlier than I previously thought.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I do love that image a lot. I hope she gets to selectively turn body parts into diamond like in that movie.
    Lol, I hope that too. If she got it she'd be able to turn her body into diamond except for her brain, then she can use TP and her invulnerable form simultaneously.
    Last edited by airdreams; 11-17-2012 at 03:06 AM.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Seems the flashback of Scott and his gang busting Emma out of jail will appear in ANX #3... kinda earlier than I previously thought.

Lol, I hope that too. If she got it she'd be able to turn her body into diamond except for her brain, then she can use TP and her invulnerable form simultaneously.
    I'm gonna play the wait and see card on those scenes, simply cause one image shows an operating table and it could mean another new mutant cyke rescues.

I've got very mixed feelings on Bachalo on art. I'm still looking forward to the book, but my feelings about the art are mixed. I don't expect any Uncanny Avengers style delays though!

I loved Bachalo's Emma in adjectiveless X-Men! And so far the only thing of Emma's new costume I don't like is its colour.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    I loved Bachalo's Emma in adjectiveless X-Men! And so far the only thing of Emma's new costume I don't like is its colour.
    Emma should always be in white. The upper crust wear it to show they can afford the dry cleaning.

In black, I think her costume looks too much like Black Widow's.

Quote Originally Posted by jollygoldfish View Post
    Emma should always be in white. The upper crust wear it to show they can afford the dry cleaning.

In black, I think her costume looks too much like Black Widow's.
    Actually her black costume looks very great but… you know, she should be in white lol. But it's okay because no way will she keep it permanently.

I don't mind Emma in black. I do wish there to be a reason for her to be wearing a different color though, since it's always been her signature look. Hopefully we get an explanation from her and it doesn't just fall as a creative choice. And I'm looking forward to see Bachalo's full take on the design, but given the recent spectacular pages from Immonen I totally want to see how the E-Team's new costumes look in that styles. I'm quite happy with the artist for ANXM and UXM so far.

I don't mind Emma in black. I do wish there to be a reason for her to be wearing a different color though, since it's always been her signature look. Hopefully we get an explanation from her and it doesn't just fall as a creative choice. And I'm looking forward to see Bachalo's full take on the design, but given the recent spectacular pages from Immonen I totally want to see how the E-Team's new costumes look in that styles. I'm quite happy with the artist for ANXM and UXM so far.
    Given that it's Bendis writing this. I feel she's doing it to troll Cyclops.

Going by all the new costumes each one of the founding members of the new Uncanny team are undergoing some kind of change.

Scott's red Speed Racer outfit both plays up the identifying X and is likely meant to be more intimidating.
    Magik going for the spiky armor implies she can fully embrace her demon side now that Peter's out of her hair.
    Magneto's sleeveless tank and narrow helmet...there's a word for it but I'm not sure what it is at the moment. He still looks like a bullet to me.

Going from white to black is usually symbolic of a loss of innocence or gaining a harder edge, neither of which apply to Emma really. And I can't imagine she'd be going black out of mourning the end of her and Scott.

But on the other hand I could see it as a full rejection of the White Queen persona. It bugged her sometimes that other people still saw her as that, and she hasn't used the White Queen name in a long time. Maybe she just finally figured she didn't need to keep dressing the part.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Given that it's Bendis writing this. I feel she's doing it to troll Cyclops.
    That could be it. I'm also wondering if there's more to the color Scheme, Emma's wearing all black and Scott all red, and neither is primarily associated with those colors. I wonder if Mags and Magik also change and if maybe there's a theme going on.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Maybe she just finally figured she didn't need to keep dressing the part.
    Poor Christian Frost's only legacy coming to an end!

Poor Christian Frost's only legacy coming to an end!
    Was that her brother? I have no idea.