Page 198 of 568 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 8519

Attention Emma enthusiasts!

I'm wondering how the die-hards and fanboys of Miss Frost feel about her voice actress over in the AStonishing X-Men motion comic stuff?

Planning on buying the bluray pack this afternoon and I'm curious as to what y'all thought of it (those of you who saw them)....
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Doubt it's any of the newbies as bendis is promoting them as a "future representation" of mutantdom

Bendis isn't exactly great on big mysteries in his writing, but good at shaking things up
    That doesn't mean one of them can't be a mole. Plus, a mole for who? Wolverine? There are so many ways for this to go than the obvious of it being Emma & her being villainized.

We don't even know who the "villains" are in UXM. The mole will be related to that. Probably a third person they rescue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    Attention Emma enthusiasts!

I'm wondering how the die-hards and fanboys of Miss Frost feel about her voice actress over in the AStonishing X-Men motion comic stuff?

Planning on buying the bluray pack this afternoon and I'm curious as to what y'all thought of it (those of you who saw them)....
    The voice over is okay...nothing special. But I do think those motion comics are worth buying.

Quote Originally Posted by tlauderdale21 View Post
    The voice over is okay...nothing special. But I do think those motion comics are worth buying.
    Thanks tlaud.
    I'm really excited to see the Torn arc come to life.
    cpjudd.com

Quote Originally Posted by proteus View Post
    That doesn't mean one of them can't be a mole. Plus, a mole for who? Wolverine? There are so many ways for this to go than the obvious of it being Emma & her being villainized.
    It isn't, they're kids, you just don't want it to be Emma is all, so it's not one of them and no there aren't many options of how this can go.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    We don't even know who the "villains" are in UXM. The mole will be related to that. Probably a third person they rescue.
    The first villains in UXM seem like sentinels and a secret organization (HFC brats?) which sends sentinels attack the team. Scott, Emma, Mags, Yana, two new mutants… no way will any of them assist in mutant hunting. The mole probably will be one of team's new recruits.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    The first villains in UXM seem like sentinels and a secret organization (HFC brats?) which sends sentinels attack the team. Scott, Emma, Mags, Yana, two new mutants… no way will any of them assist in mutant hunting. The mole probably will be one of team's new recruits.
    Nope, cause the motive wouldn't make sense since they are new mutants and being saved from being wronged. It'd have to be someone who's been there done that already, Yana, Mag, Emma, and Cyke are the only ones unless others migrate his way, but that isn't happening.

the "mole" isn't brand being she helped magneto from being captured, and Yana, Mags, and Cyke don't fit the bill.

I think we all can guess who's left but don't want it to be that character and pushing.. "it's been done to death" when it really hasn't

There are still 5 issues of All New X-Men to go and then 1 issue of UXM too. Don't think it'll be Emma, not because the story is over done but because of the cover. It's too obvious.

Its Sebastian Shaw....all over again.
    That FIEND!
    cpjudd.com

There are still 5 issues of All New X-Men to go and then 1 issue of UXM too. Don't think it'll be Emma, not because the story is over done but because of the cover. It's too obvious.
    Surprise isn't Bendis Strong point and UXM spawns from ANXM first arc, and we'll see the whole deal between Emma and Cyke in issue 1 of UXM so I think it's not just what happen in AvX but a multiple of things that'll be addressed.

I think the cover we see is a variant for issue 2 of UXM

Edit: It also doesn't mean, she'll be a villain just has a different view point or made a choice. I'm pushing for Emma on NA since I think she fits in very well.
    Last edited by Hariel0079; 11-16-2012 at 08:52 AM.

BANNED

Surprise isn't Bendis Strong point and UXM spawns from ANXM first arc, and we'll see the whole deal between Emma and Cyke in issue 1 of UXM so I think it's not just what happen in AvX but a multiple of things that'll be addressed.

Edit: It also doesn't mean, she'll be a villain just has a different view point or made a choice. I'm pushing for Emma on NA since I think she fits in very well.
    Emma can't join the team unless either Namor or Beast out of it. Having 3 people represent mutants is just bad story telling.

Well it's possible since NA has a new member but I still think he wants to write more of the relationship. In any case I stopped caring the dialogue is woeful, just waiting for a new writer to take over Bendis.

Nope, cause the motive wouldn't make sense since they are new mutants and being saved from being wronged. It'd have to be someone who's been there done that already, Yana, Mag, Emma, and Cyke are the only ones unless others migrate his way, but that isn't happening.
    The new recruits are not necessary to be "new" mutants who are saved by the E-team; they can be "old" characters who (seemingly) support Scott and his revolution.

btw I can see Emma being a mole for the school, but no way will she have something to do with the sentinels and hunting, unless she's mind-controlled.

EDIT: I'd love to see Emma appearing in NA but I won't pin my hope on it…
    Last edited by airdreams; 11-16-2012 at 09:17 AM.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyblade View Post
    Emma can't join the team unless either Namor or Beast out of it. Having 3 people represent mutants is just bad story telling.
    Not true at all, and have you heard of UA

Well it's possible since NA has a new member but I still think he wants to write more of the relationship. In any case I stopped caring the dialogue is woeful, just waiting for a new writer to take over Bendis.
    I'm not saying she'll leave right then and their or be "villain" I think we as the readers are going to find out it's her and it'll be like a double agent. Considering what she's been through and Cyke's track women of women scorn it'll make sense but she's probably doing it to serve a different hero team which can ad to the already broken relationship that bendis had said was over, and like I said the whole Ex's on a team can only work for so long before it starts to be a tease of when they are getting back together kind of deal. Emma I can see easily being the mole but searching other venues.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    The new recruits are not necessary to be "new" mutants who are saved by the E-team; they can be "old" characters who (seemingly) support Scott and his revolution.

btw I can see Emma being a mole for the school, but no way will she have something to do with the sentinels and hunting, unless she's mind-controlled.
    They are, the cover of UXM#1 gives that much away. It's again nobody don't want it to happen, but most likely will and Emma being at the school wont happen anytime soon being how she's viewed currently by the X-men for the most part.