Page 187 of 567 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 8505

Considering how long those two have been intimate the banter should be amazing.

ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I think Emma has earn a right to be petty here. Scott too really.

The amount of side-eye and eye rolling Mags and Magik will do in this book will be glorious.

I'm totally looking forward to the exes whether they'll be nice or mean to each other. just cause we'll actually get to see it.
    I think they'll be ignoring each other and giving the silent treatment, as if nothing happened, for a while. They'll carry on with their daily lives until one of them breaks. It'll probably be Emma. She tends to be the one to let the floodgates open.

And then they'll have hot makeup sex.

And then back to ignoring each other.
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    I think they'll be ignoring each other and giving the silent treatment, as if nothing happened, for a while. They'll carry on with their daily lives until one of them breaks. It'll probably be Emma. She tends to be the one to let the floodgates open.

And then they'll have hot makeup sex.

And then back to ignoring each other.
    I doubt they'll ignore each other, but I do wonder if they'll have violent sex. Hmmm.

also this is pretty.

I think it'll be petty banter between the both of them and Emma being a smart ass to Scott every time she disagrees with him

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    also this is pretty
    Very pretty, and Beast was even nice enough to let Emma ride piggy-back.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Very pretty, and Beast was even nice enough to let Emma ride piggy-back.
    He's a good little pet like that!

ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

Nice team-up, that image.... reminds me of AXM, except with Jean and Kitty getting switched.
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Nice team-up, that image.... reminds me of AXM, except with Jean and Kitty getting switched.
    That's pretty much what it is as the others appear to be in their Astonishing costumes. Jean's presence probably would have ruined that book, but it makes a nice visual.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    I think it'll be petty banter between the both of them and Emma being a smart ass to Scott every time she disagrees with him
    That would be funny. And I'm really excited about the interaction between Emma and those two new mutant characters. She can take the role of their tutor.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

BANNED

Besides her much needed wardrobe change, Emma also should go through a physical makeover. Would love for her to go back to her regular brunette hair color. Would also help readers, so people don't get her and Illyana mixed up. (Something that bothered me in Gen. X with her and Paige.)

Emma should never not be blonde. The addition of heroriginal hair color was interesting for her backstory and chaterization, but I don't really want her to change hair color. Also, Magik has bangs, aside from Land, no artist really confuses that. I don't understand why anyone thought Emma was Magik when we first got the cover teaser, except for some missguided notion that Emma shouldn't be on the E-Team or people not use to seeing her outside of a white outfit.

Now, should she experiment with different hair styles? Sure! I'm all for that as well as different costumes. Maybe they can get back to the trend of her using a different outfit each arc.

I think Emma with brunette hair is just so wrong… that's a good history for her but she's known to be a blond. Blond hair and white costumes are the most essential visible elements of her look. People perhaps could still recognize her if she's in black with an X emblem on the costume, but I really doubt who's able to identify a brunette as Emma without reading the story.

Emma's fine as a blonde. There actually aren't very many blonde X-Men runinng around. Emma was the only one of the core cast until Magik came along. All other X-blondes were in lower tier books.

Emma is fine as a blonde, but I'd like that they experiment with her on other venues since she and scott are broken up. I'd like to see her on NA even for a little bit, as the theme of that book from hickman I think she'd be a nice addition.

I still think the mind gem should have been given to Emma.