Page 182 of 567 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 8494

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Not really, it'd be more like she's giving the people how they are treating her now what they want. I'm hoping now with the "break up" confirmed it wont be an emo fest between those two in terms of dialogue and more of Emma putting her foot down when she doesn't agree with Scott, unlike in the beginning of AvX where she wasn't so gung ho with cykes approach when the avengers came to utopia... keep in mind she did point out to scott that it was "hopes choice" and got denied like a whimpering brat so NOW i'm hoping for scenes like that she actually shut's cyke up. (kind of like in Phoenix ES/WS where she manipulates scott to shoot logan with her TP)

Edit: I pretty much want more of that.. I've been begging for some balance with Emma's character and I'm finally gonna get it along with other things Bendis seems to do it.
    But what would be her motivation though? Ensuring her own survival may not come across as the most upright thing but it's not villainous. And Scott's team isn't going to be killing people. And while Emma laments her current situation the only person she seems to blame right now is Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    But what would be her motivation though? Ensuring her own survival may not come across as the most upright thing but it's not villainous. And Scott's team isn't going to be killing people. And while Emma laments her current situation the only person she seems to blame right now is Scott.
    Like i said giving the people what they want would be her motivation. (Since you see me as a villain....fine I'll be a villain) other than that nothing else, ensuring her own survival.. meh, it'd be more like a lash out for all she tried to be/become be being with the X-men and to come so far just to fail and be back in the rut of being condemned while she was partly condemned partly (meaning the multiple judgements of her from other characters such as kitty and Rachel in the past)

Keep in mind, I'm saying she can go all out Villain if she wants to. I'm not saying I want her to, has to, or wants to, I'm saying it's just possible.

What Scott's team going to be doind seems to be differing between what KG setup and what Bendis wants.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    I should've guessed you'd be happy like I am but i'm sure are reasons are different

I'm gonna go back and read the days pages, but as a group, as a church, what is the general consensus on the break-up?
    Last edited by Phoenix Egg; 11-09-2012 at 06:18 PM.
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

OVER!

With some Photoshopped art...

http://emmafrostfiles.com/2012/11/em...kup-confirmed/
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    OVER!

With some Photoshopped art...

http://emmafrostfiles.com/2012/11/em...kup-confirmed/
    I was hoping for more commentary, but the image sums it up nicely.

ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I was hoping for more commentary, but the image sums it up nicely.
    You know I rarely do commentary. My opinion is irrelevant.
    But I am proud of my PerezHilton style Photoshop.

Last edited by ButterRum; 11-09-2012 at 08:06 PM.
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

I didn't think Marvel would do it, but I'm very happy Emma is done with the douchebag until he actually respects her. The whole doormat thing wasn't working for her. Now its actually exciting to see where she goes from here: Scotts second in command? A new foil for Yana? Emma speaking out her mind and being looked at for her leadership and teaching skills?

Is this heaven? ThanK you so much Bendis. Even if she does get back with Scott, at least for the time shes not we'll get to see some really good Emma thats not just a whatever you say type of gal.

Quote Originally Posted by infernohara View Post
    I didn't think Marvel would do it, but I'm very happy Emma is done with the douchebag until he actually respects her. The whole doormat thing wasn't working for her. Now its actually exciting to see where she goes from here: Scotts second in command? A new foil for Yana? Emma speaking out her mind and being looked at for her leadership and teaching skills?

Is this heaven? ThanK you so much Bendis. Even if she does get back with Scott, at least for the time shes not we'll get to see some really good Emma thats not just a whatever you say type of gal
    This exactly, and hopefully some more introspective views from her as well.

You guys have got to be excited about the possibility of Emma being more than an unfunny one-liner and Scott Summers' personal doll.

I'm excited about the prospect of Emma having an agenda entirely separate from Cyclops when it comes to interacting with other characters. That's what was so great about the forbidden thing with Namor. It was Emma taking an action that wasn't sanctioned by or done in the name of the King of Mutants. I still wish Namor was gonna be around as well, but the break-up alone and freedom for Emma to become her own character is reason enough to give a second Bendis book a shot.
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

I think eventually Scott & Emma will reunite.

Just NO to Scott/Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by proteus View Post
    I think eventually Scott & Emma will reunite.

Just NO to Scott/Jean.
    Perhaps, but I doubt Bendis has planed it so far, he probably have no any ideas about the plot of second or third arc of UXM now. His works are just hit-and-miss.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

๏̯͡๏﴿

In dog days, all we need is Frost.

I've already braced myself for the absolute worst regarding this new book. Not because of any of the ideas but because Brian Bendis' dialogue is the absolute worst. People say Land's art takes them out of the story, Bendis Spider-Man repetitive dialogue is even worse at that. Give him the most amazing artist and cast and it'll still be bad.

I will never forgive Rogue fans for chasing Mike Carey away. He is by far one of the best Emma Frost writers out there.