Page 181 of 568 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 8507

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Yes but if Cyke were to propose, which Emma might have found amusing in the past just to prove he could do it, she'd still want an equal say in the decision. I don't think she's gotten THAT soft yet. And now that Scott's a back shooter he'd some pretty serious convincing power to get her to go along with that, cosmic space chicken or no.

Oh emma gotten soft, or she would've done more to put her foot on the ground when it came to dealing with scott much like jean would. Namor pointed out how scott viewed their relationship in FI with the Redhead comment. It was a point to show despite that Scott may love her, he may not be in love with her the same manner she is with him (I think KG made that much pretty obvious a long with several writers have) In the end like kitty said and the Irony of Namors words from FI have come to pass on Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Even if Emma wanted to teach she wouldn't be able to because she's a fugitive.
    I don't think the "fugitive" is gonna last much, probably the first arc of ANXM and into UXM and it'll be lifted, it'd be more like she wouldn't be able to based on how many view her Post AVX which where the problem for her remains and adds to the break up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    I don't think the "fugitive" is gonna last much, probably the first arc of ANXM and into UXM and it'll be lifted, it'd be more like she wouldn't be able to based on how many view her Post AVX which where the problem for her remains and adds to the break up.
    I don't think end that quickly, it's more like UXM will be New Avengers after Civil War and ANADX will be Avengers. New Avengers was the better book though so we're lucky in that respect.

I'd totally go nuts if Emma was killed or went back to villainy after all those things are over.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Now would be the time to hand Astonishing X-Men to a competent writer and force him to use the E-team cast.

Now would be the time to hand Astonishing X-Men to a competent writer and force him to use the E-team cast.
    we still have some warbird nonsense to deal with.

I don't think end that quickly, it's more like UXM will be New Avengers after Civil War and ANADX will be Avengers. New Avengers was the better book though so we're lucky in that respect.

In both Avengers and NA osborn was the main villain, and later both teams came together by the time of "Seige" event and operate very similar. Bendis already given who the main villains are in ANXM the question is who will be the main villain in UXM which in bendis prior podcast interview suggested is a "big surprise" and will be revealed in upcoming solicits for Feb.

Well the obvious choice would be Sinister since the previous volume of Uncanny ended with him sashaying away from Scott's prison cell. I've also heard rumors Apocalypse is coming back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    I'd totally go nuts if Emma was killed or went back to villainy after all those things are over.
    Let's jump that far. I think she's already established herself as someone with the right set of mindwork. From what I've seen of Emma, she always goes by which way she thinks is right. Her growing up into villainy in the beginning was most likely due to the fact of her being independent growing up and having no one to turn to. Emma really is her own best friend.

I thought Remender was getting Apocalypse for his like third arc, that with delays should start in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by tlauderdale21 View Post
    Let's jump that far. I think she's already established herself as someone with the right set of mindwork. From what I've seen of Emma, she always goes by which way she thinks is right. Her growing up into villainy in the beginning was most likely due to the fact of her being independent growing up and having no one to turn to. Emma really is her own best friend.
    And if you consider her prison conversation with Kitty, she maybe didn't consider her villain days to really be all the villainous (which says more about her pride than anything). But really there's no pretense for her resorting to a more villainous approach at this point. It'd be totally out of the blue.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I thought Remender was getting Apocalypse for his like third arc, that with delays should start in 2016
    Red Skull probably just used Charles' gray matter to give him an aneurism or something.

Well the obvious choice would be Sinister since the previous volume of Uncanny ended with him sashaying away from Scott's prison cell. I've also heard rumors Apocalypse is coming back.
    That would be the obvious choice, but the way it's sounding with UXM that might not be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Yes Apacolypse will be in UA based on the events of UXF. (not humpries run)

This image takes on a whole new meaning with the new UXM title and thinking if Emma will teach.... which the way Bendis interview sounded or more like read.. "Training" will be the more obvous effect here and go along with the preparation of "mutant revolution"

BANNED

And if you consider her prison conversation with Kitty, she maybe didn't consider her villain days to really be all the villainous (which says more about her pride than anything). But really there's no pretense for her resorting to a more villainous approach at this point. It'd be totally out of the blue.
    You've got a point there. I don't think it's to out of the question for her to go all villain. For all I know, looking at the cover it looks incredibly dark. Like you said they look like they all are from a slasher/horror film. Maybe we'll have our first X-Book focusing on heroes translating into villains. Yes I know I'm going to far sorry.

'

Red Skull probably just used Charles' gray matter to give him an aneurism or something.
    Not really, it'd be more like she's giving the people how they are treating her now what they want. I'm hoping now with the "break up" confirmed it wont be an emo fest between those two in terms of dialogue and more of Emma putting her foot down when she doesn't agree with Scott, unlike in the beginning of AvX where she wasn't so gung ho with cykes approach when the avengers came to utopia... keep in mind she did point out to scott that it was "hopes choice" and got denied like a whimpering brat so NOW i'm hoping for scenes like that she actually shut's cyke up. (kind of like in Phoenix ES/WS where she manipulates scott to shoot logan with her TP)

Edit: I pretty much want more of that.. I've been begging for some balance with Emma's character and I'm finally gonna get it along with other things Bendis seems to do it.

On the breakup? Oh they'll be back together in no time. I'm almost positive that the next time you'll see her in white, will be on her wedding day. Anyway, without Cyclops or students there's no softer side so Emma should hopefully be quite opinionated. Also, he probably still needs her money.

Oh and remember the scene where Namor said he married the red head didn't he? I don't think that's dropped.
    Your prediction about Emma/Scott reuniting is interesting. As much as I'm rubbed the wrong way by them breaking up, I don't know if I really want them to get back together. It seems contradictory but it isn't-- I'm fine (happy even!) reading same old same old Emma/Cyclops holding hands, but I don't actually like Cyclops.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    This is my thing as well. I hope she doesn't return to villainy. I'd hate for them to make Emma the "scorned woman" you know? Suddenly she decides she'll tear down everything Cyclops has built or something, or maybe "I'll teach him a lesson, I'll lead my own mutants, that will show him what he gave up when betrayed me!" We've all seen stuff like that before. It's not wrong on it's own, but those characters tend to end up caricatures pretty quickly, and I just don't think that's really Emma.