Page 179 of 568 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 8518

Yea, perhaps her new costume will be super cool but I just don't like Emma in black. She wears white not only because of the title of the White Queen but also, way more importantly, it's her color and it makes her look very iconic. But now?

And no quarrels! But hell, since it's said that some things will happen between them that cannot be taken back in the very first issue of UXM I really doubt they will break up peacefully.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Whip Whirlwind View Post
    The difference with Scott and Emma is that there was no outside influence and it happened repeatedly. So Scott had multiple opportunities where he consciously decided to do what he did while 100% in his right mind.

The way Emma/Namor was described sounds like it was pure id, like the moment she started to consider the prospect it was BAM TP horizontal mambo.

So I don't mind Scott being pissed about it (since it still happened), if he genuinely holds it against her I'll be really annoyed. Especially since he was completely ok with it almost ACTUALLY happening.

But the main reason this would piss me off is because there's plenty of legitimately interesting reasons for them to break up without needing to drag the space bird into it.
    The Emma and Namor thing was present well before AvX and PF, and on top of it even Unit to some degree exposed an aspect on Emma who was lusting for Cyke that he wasn't dishing out to emma. Kind of like Jean in NXM was lusting for scott and he wasn't dishing out to her. (similar instance)

Emma status quo will be interesting, and Im wondering if she'll be bouncing between books.. ANXM and UXM?

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    The Emma and Namor thing was present well before AvX and PF, and on top of it even Unit to some degree exposed an aspect on Emma who was lusting for Cyke that he wasn't dishing out to emma. Kind of like Jean in NXM was lusting for scott and he wasn't dishing out to her. (similar instance)

Emma status quo will be interesting, and Im wondering if she'll be bouncing between books.. ANXM and UXM?
    I hope so, and it'd be better if she appears in WatXM too. Since the relationship is done the reason why Emma still stay with him and in the team probably is that she finds saving and training mutants is exactly what she should do. In this case she'll be a regular visitor of the school.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    No denying that. I'm just saying it'd be ridiculous for Scott to get all pissed about it when the phoenix was involved while he was totally cool with it when unit was involved.

I hate this. Scott & Emma should stay together. Bendis sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    I hope so, and it'd be better if she appears in WatXM too. Since the relationship is done the reason why Emma still stay with him and in the team probably is that she finds saving and training mutants is exactly what she should do. In this case she'll be a regular visitor of the school.
    they're going to have their own mutants to train and Aaron has stated many times that he has no plans for Emma. I really doubt the E team will be involve with the school all that much except for crossover stories. And really, Emma can't just simply go back to being a teacher, at least not right now. There's plenty of her to be doing for the mutant cause with this unit. And really, I rather Emma stay away from the likes of Sharktits, Beijing Bug and Broo's gray matter.

Quote Originally Posted by nikbackm View Post
    Don't worry, they will kiss and make up in Bendis' final issue and then everything will be as before he came aboard. *coughWonder Man, Wasp*cough*
    I hope you're right.

It's certainly a development I didn't expect. Though I can only see it being refreshing for Emma. It will be very interesting of her status within Cyclops' team now.
    Upcoming artist or writer? Want somewhere to share your work? Welcome to the Artists and Writers Showcase!!

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    they're going to have their own mutants to train and Aaron has stated many times that he has no plans for Emma. I really doubt the E team will be involve with the school all that much except for crossover stories. And really, Emma can't just simply go back to being a teacher, at least not right now. There's plenty of her to be doing for the mutant cause with this unit. And really, I rather Emma stay away from the likes of Sharktits, Beijing Bug and Broo's gray matter.
    Cassandra Nova needs to organise another Sentinel attack on the mansion. Some of those new characters are really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Whip Whirlwind View Post
    No denying that. I'm just saying it'd be ridiculous for Scott to get all pissed about it when the phoenix was involved while he was totally cool with it when unit was involved.
    Why are we assuming that it's Scott that pushes the ending? I'm still pretty convince the namor sex won't even come up and if it does, it'll be a footnote. Emma is the one that's angry here and probably for a lot of reasons that were boiling even before the force. it should be noted that Bendis wrote the AvX issues with Emma disagreeing with what Scott wanted for Hope. I really doubt it'll be one sided or that it'll be just placed on the turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Cassandra Nova needs to organise another Sentinel attack on the mansion. Some of those new characters are really bad.
    oh good, care to share your opinion on all of this?

Another thing, Bendis has stated he's been plotting ANX for almost a year or somewhere therabouts. Since the new status quo was established by Marvel quite some time ago he probably a good deal in advance about this book too. Maybe not as far as ANX but as xhx23x said, Benids plotted the AvX book where Emma tried to get Scott to consider how Hope might feel about everything, and she was pretty much they only person who was specifically on Scott's side who ever bothered trying that.

oh good, care to share your opinion on all of this?
    On the breakup? Oh they'll be back together in no time. I'm almost positive that the next time you'll see her in white, will be on her wedding day. Anyway, without Cyclops or students there's no softer side so Emma should hopefully be quite opinionated. Also, he probably still needs her money.

Oh and remember the scene where Namor said he married the red head didn't he? I don't think that's dropped.

I know Emma will hardly join the JGS. But she and her "students" can interact with the school the same way her original Hellions interacted with the New Mutants before, of course without hostility though.

Selene is going to pissed that she's wearing Black again.