Page 169 of 567 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 8494

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    I think the Kitty breakin occurs around issue 4 or 5, and Emma is clearly already out in issue 1. I'm pretty sure Scott, Magik, and Maggie were on their way to get Emma at the end of consequences. Nothing else was happening at the moment so why leave the hideout?
    Cause them sitting around their hide out is a sucky ending page.

Probably ran out of coffee.

Coffee runs are for Avengers! The X-Men do energy drinks!

Either way, I really want to see what's left of the E-Team standing in the grocery store line now.

They're have a liason like Victoria Hand or Hill or Sharon Carter...Bendis really likes that kind of character.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    They're have a liason like Victoria Hand or Hill or Sharon Carter...Bendis really likes that kind of character.
    yeah, I guess glasses guy will be their intern of choice. unless more characters pop up. though I like this smaller group. maybe add an 05er (Though truthfully I don't want any here) and call it good.

I'd rather the those whiney O5 teens stay far, far away from the E-team.

Listening to Bendis it sounds like the whole X-universe will be waltzing through ANX at some point.

I still think it would be fun to have young Beast go over to adult Scott's side to torque everybody off, but I get the feeling coming to the future is going to "scare him straight".

Bendis used Selene & Magik in his Voodoo/Strange/Hellstrom arc so he knows who they are anyway. I know he'll use Emma a lot too...and he wanted to use Magneto. I guess the 5 will be his team + 05 Beast and some new people.

Jean Grey is comatose after Magneto and Cyclops visit and they need Emma to help her. But them breaking in seems more urgent then that.
    There is a panel that shows the O5 surrounding a sick beast, so I don't think jean will be camotose espeacially the way bendis mentions his plans

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Either way, I really want to see what's left of the E-Team standing in the grocery store line now.
    Tbh, I'm not expecting much other than what consequences 5 left us with. Hell, I think bobby and kitty break Emma free and storm has a problem with it

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    There is a panel that shows the O5 surrounding a sick beast, so I don't think jean will be camotose espeacially the way bendis mentions his plans
    After she gets her telepathy she's lying in a hospital bed hooked up to machines.

After she gets her telepathy she's lying in a hospital bed hooked up to machines.
    It's not colored but I'm pretty sure that's Jean standing next to the bed with her cowl off.

Plus, that's not a coma, that's surgery. I think Beast is performing a heart transplant on himself. which the gall of that guy.

I still think it's the new mystery female mutant in the little red dress. The patient's got long hair and young beast's was fairly short and neat.