Page 165 of 568 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 8519

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Unfortunately, in a couple weeks it looks like that "Scott Summers vs. The World" will be kicking into overdrive...
    Yea, with especially Bendis recent interview playing the ambiguity card with "Cyke' character. I can definitely see that out come, but on the other hand I can see him making scott a villain in one issue and we see in the second issue the real result of him being a "hero"

Unfortunately, in a couple weeks it looks like that "Scott Summers vs. The World" will be kicking into overdrive...
    That has to happen in the first arc of ANXM. I made my peace with that. But once we're done with traumatizing the teens from the 60s I expect the story to move forward.

BANNED

Minority here, but I never liked the way Cassady drew Emma. In countless panels she looks like a clown with overload of makeup or a tranny.

Quote Originally Posted by tlauderdale21 View Post
    Minority here, but I never liked the way Cassady drew Emma. In countless panels she looks like a clown with overload of makeup or a tranny.
    Your not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Yea, with especially Bendis recent interview playing the ambiguity card with "Cyke' character. I can definitely see that out come, but on the other hand I can see him making scott a villain in one issue and we see in the second issue the real result of him being a "hero"
    Swiftest redemption ever. Xavier will probably be back in time for Easter.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    That has to happen in the first arc of ANXM. I made my peace with that. But once we're done with traumatizing the teens from the 60s I expect the story to move forward.
    Traumatizing teens of the 60s? Might as well park them in front of VH1 for a weekend and call it good.

Swiftest redemption ever. Xavier will probably be back in time for Easter.

Traumatizing teens of the 60s? Might as well park them in front of VH1 for a weekend and call it good.
    The way Bendis is sounding, it'll be some sort of ver. of the Blue/Gold era in the 90's

We already know who the main villains are gonna be, we already know due to his recent interview that GoG will be involved with ANXM which I expect to come up later in 2013 possibly in Apr or May

He's making scott into some sort of "revolutionary" Anti-hero, yet possible villain in some MU eyes.

He gave away that Hope will meet T.Jean down the road in his book everyone will interact with everyone, in other words Avengers in X-books and visa versa and pairing will be different along with interactions which Bendis hints after the first arc with T.Jean and points more on WaTXM issue#24

So all the Jean fans can rest easy as she wont be with either scott summers and will be on logan's side.

Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

So all the Jean fans can rest easy as she wont be with either scott summers and will be on logan's side.
    That's not a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    That's not a good thing.
    Can't tell if your joking or not, and I think your taking it out of context, as when I mean "Logan's Side" I mean those who joined his team.

Also looking at what Cyke is doing I don't think he's against Logan's school either

I would totally like if Bendis went with this approach for the boys, since Jean's getting a crash course with her TP, the guys should be equally traumatized.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    That's not a good thing.
    I don't think he means that TJ will end up dating Logan.

Also looking at what Cyke is doing I don't think he's against Logan's school either
    He isn't deep down. He just knows it can't be all about the school anymore. The more I see of this the more I see him becoming the mutant scapegoat, absorbing all the blame while other mutants like the Uncanny Avengers get to push the public image forward.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I would totally like if Bendis went with this approach for the boys, since Jean's getting a crash course with her TP, the guys should be equally traumatized.
    I almost suggested MTV, but I'm not that cruel.

Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Can't tell if your joking or not, and I think your taking it out of context, as when I mean "Logan's Side" I mean those who joined his team.
    When putting it that way it doesn't sound so bad. The last thing I'd want is for Jean to end up with Logan. I'd rather see her reunite with revolutionary Scott before that.

He isn't deep down. He just knows it can't be all about the school anymore. The more I see of this the more I see him becoming the mutant scapegoat, absorbing all the blame while other mutants like the Uncanny Avengers get to push the public image forward.

That's actually an interesting take as no one has applied that yet and going off Bendis interview on how "public" Cyke is doing everything in ANXM, that could be the very case that's happening or is and we as the readers wont realize it til much later.

BANNED

I see this thread has veered off into Jean talk without even my provoking it. Very good my children, very good indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    I see this thread has veered off into Jean talk without even my provoking it. Very good my children, very good indeed...
    Hey, I think even Emma fans will appreciate it when TJean makes adult Scott eat concrete when they finally meet. The unfortunate walloping of teen Scott probably won't hurt either...

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    Don't know why I'm getting a light chuckle out of this comment.

Besides, where Scott is, Emma is gonna be around but as of now they've been "hush" "hush" on her post AvX and the only thing we know is what shown on panels and a past interview of Bendis mentioning that Emma and Scott will confront each other of what took place in AvX and her thoughts.

Edit: THere's only so much one can speculate.
    Last edited by Hariel0079; 11-05-2012 at 04:26 PM.