Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Haven

Well now I'm all mixed up because I thought this week was the season finale.

That said I hate when tv shows get aired out of order so I hope they air the one that was set to be shown yesterday before they show any further new episodes.

EDIT: Ok so I just found out this upcoming Friday December 21st was set to be the finale and still is. Apparently Thursday SyFy was set to show a marathon of all the episodes of season 3 so far. If things had gone according to plan the 12th episode "Reunion" would of been a repeat like all the others on that day. Due to the events of the last few days the "rerun" will actually be the first chance people will have to watch it. So to sum it up: the episode is airing the day before the season finale.
    Last edited by Surtur; 12-15-2012 at 05:48 PM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    So to sum it up: the episode is airing the day before the season finale.
    Thursday then? can't wait!
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

And Sci-Fi has updated their program schedule for Thursday. The "Reunion" episode is out and Eureka is back in.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    And Sci-Fi has updated their program schedule for Thursday. The "Reunion" episode is out and Eureka is back in.
    What's this mean for Haven then?
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

That episode probably won't air until they re-run this season sometime before next season.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Basically, this season is going to be an episode short. Hopefully nothing happened in the episode that is vital to the plot.

That doesn't make any sense to me. I can see postponing it a week or even two weeks, but it seems like it's going to be longer.

The last two episodes will now air January 17th. Hopefully I'll remember they are on and they won't cause any DVR conflicts.

Last ep Audry was at the gunpoint of the bolt gun killer. Even if the missing ep doesn't focus exclusively on that i can't think of how that ep won't be important.
    Yeah I give up. They would need like a bajillion UNs to take it out. And they would all have to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    The last two episodes will now air January 17th. Hopefully I'll remember they are on and they won't cause any DVR conflicts.

It's a Thursday in mid-January. Most of the networks will be showing reruns at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    That seems like a long time to wait

I'm guessing they picked a night when most of the networks were showing reruns. Less competition.

Its been so long since there was a new episode I almost forgot this show existed. Have they aired the episode Reunion on TV before today? I hope it isn't heavily edited for violence at a school. Can't wait to see how the season wraps up.

It was pre-empted for an Eureka episode following the Sandy Hook shooting and stayed off the air until tonight.
    In search of Claire...or Libby Hoeler :D

"What is illness to the body of a knight-errant? What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again, and woe to the wicked.
    "

Interesting premise for season 4. Wonder how long it will take to go back to status quo?