Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1150

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "Hm? Enjoy fighting do you, interesting for someone with the profession you have." Ghost replied casually.
    "I travel alot,and each trip I make,some fools or hungry monsters attempt to make me fail the delivery. It is funny to see them try. Also as a kid I spent some of my time beating up monsters."

"But thanks that I can create some interest.To be boring is a fate worse than death. In my opinion anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by Chou Blaster View Post
    "I travel alot,and each trip I make,some fools or hungry monsters attempt to make me fail the delivery. It is funny to see them try. Also as a kid I spent some of my time beating up monsters."

"But thanks that I can create some interest.To be boring is a fate worse than death. In my opinion anyway."
    Ghost nodded. "Interesting.. Though, you still look like you're relatively young." Boring was a matter of perspective as well, and he stated as much. "I'm sure your definition of boring and my definition of boring are a bit different. But yes, being bored isn't the best."
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

"Yeah, I am pretty much reverse dog years, as far as sentient growth/maturing is concerned."

: Gives off a smile and wonders when the briefing will begin.:

" I guess so Ghost. And your a professional killer?I am asking only due to your gear and you seem experienced. No judging,just think that's cool in my book."

"Yeah, I am pretty much reverse dog years, as far as sentient growth/maturing is concerned."

: Gives off a smile and wonders when the briefing will begin.:
    Ghost just nodded. He wasn't really sure what he meant by reverse dog years.. It could've had something to do with getting younger the older he got based on a solar year, a strange idea in and of itself. But it might mean something else entirely.

" I guess so Ghost. And your a professional killer? I am asking only due to your gear and you seem experienced. No judging,just think that's cool in my book."
    "For the better part of the last century, yes." He nodded again. Though 'cool' wasn't necessarily the word he'd use to describe it. If he had to choose one, it would be 'grim'.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

:Itches his chin while seeing the others.:

"I think we maybe overkill.Then again, who knows what we will face."

:As he thinks about it.:

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    "Yes, I am most ready for this," Mira said with a fanged smile.

"I was so excited that I ended up baking cookies for everyone!" she said as she pulled large tin of cookies out of he basket.
    Jam took a few cookies, munching them quickly. As fast as he had grabbed them, they were gone. "Cookies are always a nice treat, they can really give you a boost y'know?" he'd tell them, a blue glow coming over his body for a few seconds, then disappearing
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Jam took a few cookies, munching them quickly. As fast as he had grabbed them, they were gone. "Cookies are always a nice treat, they can really give you a boost y'know?" he'd tell them, a blue glow coming over his body for a few seconds, then disappearing
    Hank shook his head and muttered to himself, "Ach, Now they're Glowing . . . Well, at least it'll help em to see in the gloom without dwarfish darksight."
    Quote Originally Posted by Illidania
    Thanos, after working down a bag of pot, and chugging down one of Galactus' Cosmo Beers, started spouting off hysterical nonsense about destroying the multiverse with his mightpowers. Then, while holding up one of those rubber gloves you wear while doing dishes, slurring out that it's the Infinity Gauntlet, Squirrel girl pounces him to the ground where he passes out on the spot. Uatu then comes in and congratulates SG for saving the multiverse! :D

......oh wait, that actualy happened. :p

:Dan was curious to the briefing,and was curious as to if his gear was there,waiting for him to use in Advent Fields.:

:He hopes so,anyway.:

:Now flipping a manat coin akin to Two Face,whistles theme music as he does so.:

Quote Originally Posted by Sound Silence View Post
    Tindley was an incredibly old dwarf, whose beard brushed along the floor. As he moved, he constantly tripped over it, mumbling constantly and generally seeming to be lost in his own labyrinthine world. Several times during the past few hours he had addressed Rebow, and then completely forgot his presence, only to remember it minutes later. He also didn't seem bothered by the fact that Rebow had not responded to his comments at any time. Only when others began to come in did he start to cement some form of structure to his hustle and bustle, as he gathered materials for the imminent briefing.
    An impatient Hank took one more drink of his coffee and let loose a loud exclamation in Dwarvish trying to get Tindley's attention. "Elder-one! Our time dwindles like the really good iron in a busy smithy!" To anyone ignorant of it, Hank sounded like he was trying to gargle K's and spit T's and V's.
    Thanos, after working down a bag of pot, and chugging down one of Galactus' Cosmo Beers, started spouting off hysterical nonsense about destroying the multiverse with his mightpowers. Then, while holding up one of those rubber gloves you wear while doing dishes, slurring out that it's the Infinity Gauntlet, Squirrel girl pounces him to the ground where he passes out on the spot. Uatu then comes in and congratulates SG for saving the multiverse! :D

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Hank shook his head and muttered to himself, "Ach, Now they're Glowing . . . Well, at least it'll help em to see in the gloom without dwarfish darksight."
    "Oh naw that' just the boost signal man, though if we have to run, well.." Jam's voice would trail off as he walked ahead. "You can follow the BLUE light, y'know?"
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    "Oh naw that' just the boost signal man, though if we have to run, well.." Jam's voice would trail off as he walked ahead. "You can follow the BLUE light, y'know?"
    Hank pondered that a few seconds as he took another drink, "Well lad, if we have to run I'm guessing I couldn't keep up with ye if I tried. Speed ain't one of my stong suits."

:Dan looks to them all.:

:He was glad Space Chicken,will not be in his team,felt sorry for his teammate.:

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

Sorry, but the nails are being hammered into this coffin. It was a good go, I guess, but my real life issues are yet again interefereing with my capacity/inspiration to GM RPGS. Sorry guys.