Page 430 of 668 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480530 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 10006

As I recall, Digital Devil Saga is also in the same multiverse as SMT and DS, given that the Demi-Fiend shows up as a bonus boss. The four Archangels, too.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

A Thinking Man's Rhino Omegalith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    And Onion Knight, who had basically the same set up, until the DS remake added the slightest hint of a personality with Luneth.
    Luneth: "I am the main one."

Other Guy: "I am your slightly nervous friend."

Red haired Girl: "My father is a Blacksmith. That's a personality trait, right?"

Other Other Guy: "There are many guards at the castle. I am one of them."
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.
    An Inconvenience of Heroes.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    As I recall, Digital Devil Saga is also in the same multiverse as SMT and DS, given that the Demi-Fiend shows up as a bonus boss. The four Archangels, too.
    True.

Plus, wasn't there some hint that the Persona series takes place in the future of the Raidou series? I think a character from P4 mentions him.
    It's a lie! My pants were off the entire time!

I've got a new site for RPGs: Total Pantaloonacy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    True.

Plus, wasn't there some hint that the Persona series takes place in the future of the Raidou series? I think a character from P4 mentions him.
    Confession time: I've never actually played P4, just watched the main story bits. So I wouldn't know.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

Quote Originally Posted by Omegalith View Post
    I keep seeing people claim "the Nostalgia Critic" is somehow a fictional character rather than just some guy acting sarcastic and melodramatic for his internet review show. ...Not really seeing it.
    I had a big long rant ready, but I think I'll just sum it up with this.

Would you see Siskel and Ebert Grabbing some AKs, maybe a bazooka and invading Sealand? Or creating a show with a huge internal and mostly consistant mythology?

Of course not. THAT was a review show with no other story-arcs or premises. The Nostalgia Critic was a charecter in that he was doing more than just reveiwng old, crappy shows and movies. He had a four year long show and FOUR fricking movies! That's as many as Superman got (before they rebooted the franchise) and MORE than Spiderman or Batman got before reboots. Calling the charecter of the Nostalgia Critic "Some guy acting melodramatic and Sarcastic for his internet show" is like calling Stone Cold Steve Austin "a guy who drinks and fights alot". Sure it's TRUE, but your ignoring the charecter that gets developed when you play that kind of a charecter for a long time.

Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

If you're as good as they claim, then you already know about this Miburo.

But just in case they're wrong, DJA and DSJ have come out with Blood Bros 3: Back in America.

Well, they technically came out with it 3 months ago, but the last two songs kicked my ass so much that I didn't think to look for a potential third until now.
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    If you're as good as they claim, then you already know about this Miburo.

But just in case they're wrong, DJA and DSJ have come out with Blood Bros 3: Back in America.

Well, they technically came out with it 3 months ago, but the last two songs kicked my ass so much that I didn't think to look for a potential third until now.
    This is relevant to my interests.

Heya Sound! Hope things are doing a bit better for ya lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illidania
    Thanos, after working down a bag of pot, and chugging down one of Galactus' Cosmo Beers, started spouting off hysterical nonsense about destroying the multiverse with his mightpowers. Then, while holding up one of those rubber gloves you wear while doing dishes, slurring out that it's the Infinity Gauntlet, Squirrel girl pounces him to the ground where he passes out on the spot. Uatu then comes in and congratulates SG for saving the multiverse! :D

......oh wait, that actualy happened. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Sound Silence View Post
    This is relevant to my interests.
    I'll just leave this here, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Sup Dalak. Hope you're enjoying the break.

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Sup Dalak. Hope you're enjoying the break.
    Dunno what break you are talking about specifically, but I'm doing okay. Almost over the flu/whatever with a lingering cough.
    Thanos, after working down a bag of pot, and chugging down one of Galactus' Cosmo Beers, started spouting off hysterical nonsense about destroying the multiverse with his mightpowers. Then, while holding up one of those rubber gloves you wear while doing dishes, slurring out that it's the Infinity Gauntlet, Squirrel girl pounces him to the ground where he passes out on the spot. Uatu then comes in and congratulates SG for saving the multiverse! :D

Dunno what break you are talking about specifically, but I'm doing okay. Almost over the flu/whatever with a lingering cough.
    You've been sick as well?

That's not supposed to be one of the effects of breaking your spirit.

Perhaps I should stop using third-party soul breakers...

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

You've been sick as well?

That's not supposed to be one of the effects of breaking your spirit.

Perhaps I should stop using third-party soul breakers...
    Well these 3rd party companies always cut corners and never get it right, so you probably should

So what have you designed to spirit-break me? I cajole ye to bringeth it

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

Ugh. Not really, but I am at least getting a promotion to shift leader at work, so, that'll be nice. Been getting some writing done a lot more too. And working on an Erza Scarlet cosplay. So not too shabby.

Quote Originally Posted by Sound Silence View Post
    Ugh. Not really, but I am at least getting a promotion to shift leader at work, so, that'll be nice. Been getting some writing done a lot more too. And working on an Erza Scarlet cosplay. So not too shabby.
    Well that sounds okay, I got my fingers crossed for ya.

Now off for a brief nap as is my custom nowadays.

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

I just discovered that DC are trying to use "real" time for some of their characters. Simon Baz, the new GL, was apparently 10 when 9/11 happened according to DC's own site. This could lead to hilarity, particularly since he's now significantly older than guys like Tim Drake.

Expect Batman to suddenly hit his true age in a year or two.
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....