Page 356 of 668 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 10006
    When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

Oh no!! Not Income Tax!!!

A Thinking Man's Rhino Omegalith's Avatar

Despite being many millenia old, )(IC has somehow contrived to have considerably more juvenile speech paterns than Meenah.

Given that Meenah is exactly the same person from an alternate universe as a teenager, that's pretty impressive.

Though I suppose it makes sense for an Empress who thinks angry drug-fuelled death cultists in clown makeup who ride around on Unicycles beating lawbreakers to death with juggling batons constitutes an effective system of government.
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.
    An Inconvenience of Heroes.

Finally trying to write my new book.

I've collected some photos off the internet to use as reference to my characters. The first one I found was the guy who is the heroine's love interest. Now I'm looking for a picture that can represent my villain, so I googled "unpleasant man." One of the results was the picture for the love interest. O_o
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Quote Originally Posted by Omegalith View Post
    Despite being many millenia old, )(IC has somehow contrived to have considerably more juvenile speech paterns than Meenah.

Given that Meenah is exactly the same person from an alternate universe as a teenager, that's pretty impressive.

Though I suppose it makes sense for an Empress who thinks angry drug-fuelled death cultists in clown makeup who ride around on Unicycles beating lawbreakers to death with juggling batons constitutes an effective system of government.
    "this is what i get for lettin all proper dudes run shit instead of nasty clowns"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Oh, what I have found is far better than that.

Simply put, it is glorious.

But I don't want to say any more here. I want Sharp's reaction when I present my masterpiece to him tomorrow to be genuine.
    Hilarious... :)

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Hilarious... :)
    Is that a "Hilarious..... but NO!" or "Hilarious. Of course you can do that."?
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Is that a "Hilarious..... but NO!" or "Hilarious. Of course you can do that."?
    Was more 'Hilarious, and yes, that's certainly possible.'

As a GM, I'd make the player's life hell if they tried it at a low level, though.

That's the most hilarious part - there's nothing to argue about. It's completely within the rules and doesn't even require a certain interpretation.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Dammit, now I'm REALLY curious!
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

Bwahahah! I'm writing again. oO

This is...

-Homer Simpson

-Homestuck

How does one deal with a nigh-omnipotent Chaos God following you around, getting you into people who think it's ridiculous that you're blaming an "Imaginary friend" for your petty wrongdoings?
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.

How does one deal with a nigh-omnipotent Chaos God following you around, getting you into people who think it's ridiculous that you're blaming an "Imaginary friend" for your petty wrongdoings?
    Point out it's more likely I have a mental disorder?
    -Homer Simpson

-Homestuck

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Point out it's more likely I have a mental disorder?
    He goes away for a bit if you get yourself tested, leaving it pretty clear to the psychiatrist that you seem sane.

Well, unless you intentionally fake insanity in order to get yourself committed. He'd probably find that hilarious though.
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.

Veteran Membah Forgotten Entity's Avatar

I find ways to troll the Chaos God and get him to leave.

He goes away for a bit if you get yourself tested, leaving it pretty clear to the psychiatrist that you seem sane.
    I rather meant it works as an excuse for the people accusing me of the petty wrongdoings.

That said, I don't think psychiatric evaluations quite work that way - I'm pretty sure you don't run people through tests to see if they have mental issues. I mean, you can't "test" for people hearing voices or, say, being a kleptomaniac. If you keep stealing shit for no reason, you are a kleptomaniac, pretty much.

Likewise, if I seem to involuntarily commit certain acts with great frequency and then attribute them to an external agent nobody else can see or hear, there is obviously something seriously wrong with me.
    -Homer Simpson

-Homestuck