Page 336 of 668 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 10006

*snipped Thanos Failure*

AND THUS MY SIG IS BORN ANEW!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Illidania
    Thanos, after working down a bag of pot, and chugging down one of Galactus' Cosmo Beers, started spouting off hysterical nonsense about destroying the multiverse with his mightpowers. Then, while holding up one of those rubber gloves you wear while doing dishes, slurring out that it's the Infinity Gauntlet, Squirrel girl pounces him to the ground where he passes out on the spot. Uatu then comes in and congratulates SG for saving the multiverse! :D

......oh wait, that actualy happened. :p

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    It's not Classic Thanos, it's just that's how Super Spidey Stories rolled.

I mean this is the same series that gave us; The Wall! A man who got his powers when a brick wall fell on him.
    Well to be fair, that's not as stupid as it first sounds, when it's been canon for AGES that the X-gene is likly to kick in when you're in lifethreatening peril...

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

But IIRC The Wall isn't a mutant. He didn't have latent powers that were TRIGGERED by the wall falling on him. He actually GAINED his powers directly as a result of the wall.

So potentially, in the MU, hitting someone in the face with a brick repeatedly gives them superpowers.
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    But IIRC The Wall isn't a mutant. He didn't have latent powers that were TRIGGERED by the wall falling on him. He actually GAINED his powers directly as a result of the wall.

So potentially, in the MU, hitting someone in the face with a brick repeatedly gives them superpowers.
    I have to try this.

I must become the WALL. Common sense be damned.

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Man View Post
    I have to try this.

I must become the WALL. Common sense be damned.
    If you succeed, post it here as proof :P

Veteran Member

Cheers Nik, Cheers Sub. My dad's being kept in, his blood pressure's through the roof. So much so that he started bleeding heavily through his nose and mouth and I'm talking bowlful's. He's settled now and going through tests. I walked in on him arguing with a doctor that there was plenty of fluid in a pint of ale made me feel miles better.

I'm noticing an increase in Wall sympathy here, you know what I must do now.
    Good God man! Why are you slapping a monkey.

Foley, Stop healing the assassin!!!

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcgaffer View Post
    Cheers Nik, Cheers Sub. My dad's being kept in, his blood pressure's through the roof. So much so that he started bleeding heavily through his nose and mouth and I'm talking bowlful's. He's settled now and going through tests. I walked in on him arguing with a doctor that there was plenty of fluid in a pint of ale made me feel miles better.

Man, that sounds stressful. Hope he gets out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mcgaffer View Post

Good to hear he is getting proper medical attention. Hope everything goes well.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Veteran Member

Cheers Sub. I'll admit it was more than scary watching blood pumping out of him but they seem to have it under control now. My dad's an old school hard bastard, the sort that doesn't want to bother doctor's with a trivial little thing like a heart attack, he'll just walk it off. Unfortunately this attitude means that we have to tell the doctor's what's wrong with him.
    Doctor - "So what's brought you to us tonight?"
    Dad - "My daughter in her car."

Cheers Tami.

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Hope it all gets sorted out, Mcgaffer. Sounds pretty crappy. :(

They can control BP pretty well these days, but it might need a bit of a lifestyle change, so I hope he's going to be open to that.
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

Veteran Member

Cheers Beadle.

I think the hardest change for him will be less salt on his food, I swear there's more salt then food on his plate once he's done sprinkling it.

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

I DID IT!!

i finally Platinumed Skyrm!!

A Thinking Man's Rhino Omegalith's Avatar

Pony Episode!

spoilers:
    So at first I was thinking "Holy crap, did Applejack just kill those Timberwolves?" but then they had a healing factor.

Are those things even carnivorous? I mean, they're made of tree. Maybe just highly territorial?

...And RD has started writing novel length self-insertion Wonderbolt fanfics. Because of course she has.

"I'll wear this mustache." What is it with this show and mustaches? Besides them being awesome, I mean.

Fluttershy should wear those shoes all the time.

I suppose it makes sense RD would have an impressive lung capacity.

...Okay, not a healing factor exactly. Apparently they can heal if shattered, fuse the entire pack into a single entity, or summon additional trees to form into a barn-sized super mode.

...Which explodes if it's throat is blocked by a single pebble. What.
    end of spoilers
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.
    An Inconvenience of Heroes.

A Thinking Man's Rhino Omegalith's Avatar

You try to become an Evil Overlord, but the only minions you can find who aren't already taken are a species of large warlike Goblinoids who universally have roughly the same personality as G1 Starscream.

Proceed anyway, or abandon quest?
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.
    An Inconvenience of Heroes.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Finished Legend of Korra. It was quite a good series. I almost guessed right at the villain's main identity, even.
    It's a lie! My pants were off the entire time!

I've got a new site for RPGs: Total Pantaloonacy