Page 327 of 668 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377427 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 10006
    When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

She swerved into a perfect Parralel park job? Dang!!

A Thinking Man's Rhino Omegalith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Well, it's Christmas Eve, and also my birthday, which makes this the best day of the year.

Celebrate!
    Happy Birthday Ghost!

...Wait, is that right? Are Ghosts born?

Topic Shift: Beginning with the supposition that there's a planet where there is a vast sea of Oil, and that there are creatures that have evolved to live within it.

Say you have a creature that synthesizes Oxygen within it's body, in order to breathe it out as a defensive mechanism then apply a spark...

...Is there any plausibility to the idea of said creature somehow surviving?
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.
    An Inconvenience of Heroes.

He'd need "Immune to heat". And combustions.

It'd probably work best if he was of a wildly different body-type than most of the other things around it.

Actually, unless the oil is self-oxydizing after that, any fire would be very small, as it would rapidly consume all the available oxygen.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    It'd probably work best if he was of a wildly different body-type than most of the other things around it.
    I'm thinking some sort of horrifying metallic rocket-squid that jets away on the blast wave.

...Well, it's really more of whale-bird if you look at it's overall body plan, but you know how humans are with naming things, and the slightest hint of feeding tentacles means calling it a squid. :P
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.

Y'know, I think later Final Fantasy VII media and most fanfiction material get Cloud's personality all wrong: He's not angsty, he's completely insane. Besides a few legitimate complaints about his one-time idol setting fire to his hometown, he's characterized not by moping but by weird mental disconnects and delusion right up until a complete breakdown after which he successfully pieces his psyche back together.

...Other than that, he's generally either trying to present a slightly two-dimensional version of his perception of Zack as a badass or acting incredibly serious because he's just come out of a coma and needs to stop the guy who ruined his life from blowing up the planet.
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegalith View Post
    Happy Birthday Ghost!

...Wait, is that right? Are Ghosts born?
    According to Harry Potter, we have "deathdays" instead.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

It depends on if your Undead, or just a good psychic spy.

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Well happy birthday Ghost!
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Well happy birthday Ghost!
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

I'd buy this album.

Do you think there's anyone else in the band, or does she just sing whilst her lower half plays a ridiculously huge drumkit?
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.

Y'know, I think later Final Fantasy VII media and most fanfiction material get Cloud's personality all wrong: He's not angsty, he's completely insane. Besides a few legitimate complaints about his one-time idol setting fire to his hometown, he's characterized not by moping but by weird mental disconnects and delusion right up until a complete breakdown after which he successfully pieces his psyche back together.

...Other than that, he's generally either trying to present a slightly two-dimensional version of his perception of Zack as a badass or acting incredibly serious because he's just come out of a coma and needs to stop the guy who ruined his life from blowing up the planet.
    His mental problems are actually why I like the character so much and I wished more people would play up those attributes since the guy is not all sane (understatement). Of course he also has the legitimate complaint of being experimented on for four years (which makes him what mentally 16 or younger during the FF7 events?) which you forgot to add to your list.

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    According to Harry Potter, we have "deathdays" instead.
    Well in that case, Happy Death-Day, Ghost!
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

And Sephiroth doesn't actually care about Cloud personally, to the point that he doesn't even bother with a pre-battle speech at the end.

Both got hit rather extensively with the distorted personality stick after the original game.

I'd buy this album.

Do you think there's anyone else in the band, or does she just sing whilst her lower half plays a ridiculously huge drumkit?
    Obviously she has Final Aeon Jecht in the band.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    And Sephiroth doesn't actually care about Cloud personally, to the point that he doesn't even bother with a pre-battle speech at the end.

Both got hit rather extensively with the distorted personality stick after the original game.
    There's also some fairly strong implications that Jenova is pulling strings behind the scenes that are just dropped after the game because all the fans think Seph is cooler.

Obviously she has Final Aeon Jecht in the band.
    Yeah, that'll do it.
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.