View Poll Results: Who will be the new Spidey?

Voters
248. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Andy Maguire aka Alpha

27 10.89%
  • a 616 Miles Morales

24 9.68%
  • a new Peter Parker clone

15 6.05%
  • Kaine aka Scarlet Spider

21 8.47%
  • Vin Gonzales

5 2.02%
  • Someone else entirely

156 62.90%
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
    Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

One person I would love to see as Spider-man was the Steel Spider aka the Spider-Kid!

"Eh, What's up Doc?" Spider-Frog's Avatar

I am no longer convinced that Harry is going to be Inferior Spider-Man.

After reading the previews for Avenging Spider-Man #16 and an upcoming issue of Daredevil:

spoilers:
    Both Daredevil and Wolverine engage in violence with Inferior. Both of those character have unique senses which are hard to fool; Leading me to suspect that Inferior is neither Peter nor Ock in Peter's body. The reason I don't think it is Harry anymore is because Inferior is arrogant Jackass.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Spider-Frog; 12-15-2012 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Spamburgers are yummylicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Frog View Post
    I am no longer convinced that Harry is going to be Inferior Spider-Man.

After reading the previews for Avenging Spider-Man #16 and an upcoming issue of Daredevil:

spoilers:
    Both Daredevil and Wolverine engage in violence with Inferior. Both of those character have unique senses which are hard to fool; Leading me to suspect that Inferior is neither Peter nor Ock in Peter's body. The reason I don't think it is Harry anymore is because Inferior is arrogant Jackass.
    end of spoilers
    Or they may merely understand that something is 'wrong' with him. We don't know the context for Wolverine getting punched out, either. Wolvie isn't the type to merely lay a hand on your shoulder if he thinks there's something 'wrong' with you, nor to let himself get sucker punched like that unless he already trusts you, somewhat.

(Also, if the Superior Spiderman can defeat previous Spiderman's nemesis, Daredevil, than he will truly have proved himself Superior. WE all know that Daredevil ALWAYS beats Spidey. ;))

Unless they switch it up at the end, I hope so Im avoiding spoilers, Ock will be the new Spider-Man and droves of people will no longer read the comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1 View Post
    Unless they switch it up at the end, I hope so Im avoiding spoilers, Ock will be the new Spider-Man and droves of people will no longer read the comic.
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." -- Kurt Vonnegut

Good advice for fans and I think relevant to what the likely story coming up is going to be.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 12-17-2012 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz Abbasi View Post
    Ock, it's definitely Ock
    Unfortunatly, you're right... *sigh*