View Poll Results: Who will be the new Spidey?

Voters
248. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Andy Maguire aka Alpha

27 10.89%
  • a 616 Miles Morales

24 9.68%
  • a new Peter Parker clone

15 6.05%
  • Kaine aka Scarlet Spider

21 8.47%
  • Vin Gonzales

5 2.02%
  • Someone else entirely

156 62.90%
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_O'Hara_Morales View Post
    OK! I GOT IT! I'm pretty sure Dan Slott hinted at Curt Connors at the Amazing Spider-Man Panel in NYCC. He said the first arc of Superior Spider-Man will be called 'Hero or Menacccccccceeeee' HE WAS HINTING AT THE LIZARD!!!!! He said it with a lot of 's's
    I actually like this idea sense Curt was shown last issue

I still think Harry...

Ben Riley.

Has anyone been thinking that this could be a perfected clone or the Jackal? I know its farfetched but we did see the Jackal walk off with a piece of the Spider Queen. Could it be that he perfected a more ruthless Peter clone or possibly turned himself into a "spider-man"......I mean what else would he want with the remains of the spider queen?

well, if superior is going to be working with any of the avenger teams...and some telepaths and...even wolverine... are there. wouldnt they be able to tell ....IF superior isnt actually peter...that its not the same spiderman? especially wolverine.. its not like he can turn off that nose of his and most Telepaths are good about not reading minds without permission or..unless they ahve a real reason.

He
    Quote Originally Posted by Genixx View Post
    well, if superior is going to be working with any of the avenger teams...and some telepaths and...even wolverine... are there. wouldnt they be able to tell ....IF superior isnt actually peter...that its not the same spiderman? especially wolverine.. its not like he can turn off that nose of his and most Telepaths are good about not reading minds without permission or..unless they ahve a real reason.
    I'm calling it right here, superior spidey is Peter in Ock's body. So not technically Peter anymore.

Withe help of lizard and morbius Peter figures out how to cure ocks body. Think the antivenom spider islandcure morbius made. So pete in ocks body has no spider powers.

He needs goggles to see cause ock wears glasses. Needs clawz to stick to walls and bulletproof suit cause no spidey senses.

He has to keep his real body in stasus at the FF hq till he figurez out how to reverse the mih!nd swap. In the meantimw has to fake peters death so he doesnt loose his job and people dont suspect peter is spidey.

Thoughts?

I have to admit that 699 made me think Connors might be it.
    When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.-C.S.Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Web_Spinner View Post
    He

I'm calling it right here, superior spidey is Peter in Ock's body. So not technically Peter anymore.

Withe help of lizard and morbius Peter figures out how to cure ocks body. Think the antivenom spider islandcure morbius made. So pete in ocks body has no spider powers.

He needs goggles to see cause ock wears glasses. Needs clawz to stick to walls and bulletproof suit cause no spidey senses.

He has to keep his real body in stasus at the FF hq till he figurez out how to reverse the mih!nd swap. In the meantimw has to fake peters death so he doesnt loose his job and people dont suspect peter is spidey.

Thoughts?
    If they did cure him, would that make him muscular also? I mean he has an athletic build in all the art I've seen. So maybe but, that would have to explain it well.
    In PAK We Trust!

Check out my friends Indie Comic Hoods! www.hoodscomic.com

And Check out his Podcast Smashville!

i say Flash/Venom.

Default Media spoils ASM #700

Is it likely that #700 will be spoiled by the media days (or even weeks if it ships on the 19th) before the release date to the general public?

Peter under new civil identity

What if it's Black Cat with a voice modulator and a chestplate.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    What if it's Black Cat with a voice modulator and a chestplate.
    That would mean that's Felicia kissing Mary Jane on the cover of Superior #2.

I am okay if that were the case.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by SPIDER-FAN(1) View Post
    Peter under new civil identity
    That's the way I'm leaning. It will still be Peter Parker as Spiderman, with his fellow Avengers & trusted allies knowing that it's Pete under the mask, but the public-at-large, along with Aunt May, Mary Jane, JJJ, etc...believing Peter Parker to no longer be among us, either through the belief that he has died, or Peter being whiped-out from everyone's collective memory all together.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    That would mean that's Felicia kissing Mary Jane on the cover of Superior #2.
    Alright, maybe I'll give the new book a chance.