View Poll Results: Who will be the new Spidey?

Voters
248. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Andy Maguire aka Alpha

27 10.89%
  • a 616 Miles Morales

24 9.68%
  • a new Peter Parker clone

15 6.05%
  • Kaine aka Scarlet Spider

21 8.47%
  • Vin Gonzales

5 2.02%
  • Someone else entirely

156 62.90%
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

I've been rereading the Big Time stuff and noticed something: in Amazing Spider-Man #649 where Daniel Kingsley discovers one of Norman Osborns lairs, and subsequently gets killed by Phil Urich, there are some kind of wall crawling boots with retractable claws among Osborns stuff. I'm betting that's a clue? But I really, really hope it's not Phil Urich or Norman Osborn that is the new Spider-Man!

Ok I can say this if any of the former or current Goblins end up becoming the new Spider-man its riot time Norman has no right to wear the costume it was bad enough when he was Iron Patriot he's the green goblin and nothing more to me.

It will be a corrupted Peter Parker. After being inside Otto's head he will find himself doing shadier things when back in his own body.
    Cyclops was right.

Might as well throw my theory from the other thread into this pile.

You've given me a thought...What if Superior Spider-man is Peter "brain leaping" into some of his foes to stay "alive"? And as he is in their minds, some of their personalities color his actions. He gets more aggressive if he's in Scorpion for example. Eventually he has to leap again as their personalities take complete control. I'd read that book.
    "Cyclops is gonna fry for what he did. Can't wait!" - Cancerous

Lawn-mowing Enthusiast EuphemismForSex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by midnightshrink View Post
    It will be a corrupted Peter Parker. After being inside Otto's head he will find himself doing shadier things when back in his own body.
    I don't think he'd be corrupted by Ock's memories, that'd be "meh" to me. I'd rather if it was just a permanently Back-in-Black-mood Peter.
    Bad news everyone...

Regardless of who it is, I hope the Superior Spider-Man's motto will be "Everybody dies."

Superior Spider-Man will be Spider-Man 2099 with Peter mind.
    That would be my guess.
    Pull List:New Avengers,Thor,Superior Spider-Man,Mighty Avengers,Swamp Thing,Daredevil,Uncanny Avengers,Superior Foes of Spider-Man.

for me i can't get past the claws that i have seen in new design covers. also, the 2099 variant covers for SSpiderman. which keeps bringing me back to saying..and hoping..that it will be miguel.
    but, ive also thought..and agree with others.. that it might be Ock/pete in a tweaked body. And the only reason he isnt more aggressive is cuz of the conflicts between pete's morals and Ock's ego. and the series deals with that and finding a 'useful body' to dump Ock back into since pete has this "no one dies" attitude now.

i think i would be ok with either..but, im hoping for miguel.

I'm surprised that at this point people are still thinking it's going to be someone besides Doc Ock in the suit.

well, after a new spoiler image i just saw... im not thinking Miguel anymore. ..sadness...

Quote Originally Posted by Genixx View Post
    well, after a new spoiler image i just saw... im not thinking Miguel anymore. ..sadness...
    What spoiler image?!

So where and how did you see that image??!!

well...i dont know HOW much of a spoiler it is.. and i call it a spoiler since its in a Preview for 699.1 ...but, with that it got me thinking something else. and it MIGHT have NOTHING to do with who Superior might be.. but, like i said..got me thinking...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=14476

Quote Originally Posted by Genixx View Post
    well...i dont know HOW much of a spoiler it is.. and i call it a spoiler since its in a Preview for 699.1 ...but, with that it got me thinking something else. and it MIGHT have NOTHING to do with who Superior might be.. but, like i said..got me thinking...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=14476
    I don't understand how that hints at the Superior Spider-Man. Could you explain please?
    SPIDEY=GOD

Quote Originally Posted by EuphemismForSex View Post
    I don't think he'd be corrupted by Ock's memories, that'd be "meh" to me. I'd rather if it was just a permanently Back-in-Black-mood Peter.
    I would love this.