View Poll Results: Who will be the new Spidey?

Voters
248. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Andy Maguire aka Alpha

27 10.89%
  • a 616 Miles Morales

24 9.68%
  • a new Peter Parker clone

15 6.05%
  • Kaine aka Scarlet Spider

21 8.47%
  • Vin Gonzales

5 2.02%
  • Someone else entirely

156 62.90%
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Not sure if someone else suggested this one, but what about Uatu Jackson? He somehow gets the Peter's powers. Young kid who always wants to help.

So he takes the SM powers from Peter Parker, becomes the new spider-man, and Peter continues to create his weapons and becomes a mentor for both him and Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanSK View Post
    Not sure if someone else suggested this one, but what about Uatu Jackson? He somehow gets the Peter's powers. Young kid who always wants to help.

So he takes the SM powers from Peter Parker, becomes the new spider-man, and Peter continues to create his weapons and becomes a mentor for both him and Alpha.
    From the preview covers Superior looks a little.......paler than Uatu.
    "Cyclops is gonna fry for what he did. Can't wait!" - Cancerous

Have we heard anything about Scarlet Spider continuing through Marvel Now?

Because Kaine is a darker Spider-Man AND would already have a history with Mary Jane considering that he's a clone of Peter. On top of that Chris Yost is taking over writing Avenging Spider-man.

But, of course, this is only possible if Scarlet Spider isn't continuing; which it may well be and I just haven't heard.

"Eh, What's up Doc?" Spider-Frog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lukeseymoup View Post
    Have we heard anything about Scarlet Spider continuing through Marvel Now?

Because Kaine is a darker Spider-Man AND would already have a history with Mary Jane considering that he's a clone of Peter. On top of that Chris Yost is taking over writing Avenging Spider-man.

But, of course, this is only possible if Scarlet Spider isn't continuing; which it may well be and I just haven't heard.
    Scarlet Spider is going to continue. I read somewhere that Kaine is going to encounter INFERIOR Spiderman; and that there will probably be some static.

EDIT:LINK-http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=41624
    Last edited by Spider-Frog; 11-08-2012 at 06:19 AM. Reason: The OOMPA-LOOMPA's need their own book.

Kingpin's Hobgoblin commented upon a pair of hook-toed wall-climbing boots after finding them in the stash of goblin tech. Right before Phil lopped his head off (in 649?). Wondering if that's a hint it could be Phil?

What if Peter goes insane and gets mutiple personality disorder, and his new personality is darker and more intense?

Rolling My Eyes At You mr_hyde2120's Avatar

I hope It's Miguel

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesedique View Post
    Harry Osborn.
    I'm thinking he'll be behind finding someone to be Spiderman as part of a new scheme.

Crackpot theory: Mary Jane with padding to make her look male. The #2 cover of superior kissing MJ is because she uses a relationship with Spidey as an excuse for being him, like how Pete says he "makes things" for him when he actualy is him. She then gets someone who knows of her identity to dress up like Superior Spidey and kiss her. Pete has done similar him and Spidey in the same place tricks in the past.

Well, according to Rich Johnson at Bleeding Cool:

spoilers:
    it's not Miguel O'Hara.
    end of spoilers
    Blog: Yes, I Am STILL a Nerd!

Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason why it was put up.--G.K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by Randumbz View Post
    What if Peter goes insane and gets mutiple personality disorder, and his new personality is darker and more intense?
    Than Peter will be stealing Moon Knight's shtick.

Quote Originally Posted by stillanerd View Post
    Well, according to Rich Johnson at Bleeding Cool:

spoilers:
    it's not Miguel O'Hara.
    end of spoilers
    Hmm... So We will already know, or have an idea, at least; about who'll be Superior Spidey?

"Eh, What's up Doc?" Spider-Frog's Avatar

I'm still rooting for Harry. C'mon, The Green Goblin becomes Spider-Man? Just insane enough to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Frog View Post
    I'm still rooting for Harry. C'mon, The Green Goblin becomes Spider-Man? Just insane enough to work.
    I hope to God that no one guessed Dan's plan. Something that no one even came close to guessing. That's the Dan Slott I respect.
    Junk head. Amazing stop-motion animation. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/junk-head-2--2

Scott Summers IS NOT a delusional egotist.

Quote Originally Posted by a fire in london View Post
    Than Peter will be stealing Moon Knight's shtick.
    He wouldn't mind lol