Page 17 of 73 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    I'm just so READY for Feral's return! Any guesses on who she'll battle with? Will she side with X-Factor in the end?
    It's harsh, but I'm going to laugh so hard if he was just fobbing you off with that "she'll be back soon" answer.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    It's harsh, but I'm going to laugh so hard if he was just fobbing you off with that "she'll be back soon" answer.
    BITCH! Anyway, he said it on his blog too. I think she'll be back as she is still tracking Tier. He said he just didn't have room to squeeze her in Breaking Point and I can understand that considering it was really a Darwin issue with Vanora, Star, Ric, Rahne and Tier as players.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    Switch Layla with Siryn and it's perfect!
    You misspelled Layla. Don't worry, I fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by blanchett View Post
    What would people think about an X-Factor relaunch? It's something that's come up in the past on the Polaris Thread. At the time I was against it but with the Hell on Earth War wrapping up 15 years of storytelling it seems like it could be an organic time to start another volume.
    I thought the relaunch was issue 50 going on to 200

Retired

Covers for #247 and #248, by David Williams, from his deviantArt.

PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn View Post
    You misspelled Layla. Don't worry, I fixed it for you.
    Again, I don't get the people wanting Layla off the book. You must realise that would mean no book, right? She's PAD's muse; she is the story.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

What happened to David Yardin?!?!

Retired

What happened to David Yardin?!?!
    He mentioned that he'd been sick, so Williams could just be a fill in. We asked Yardin in the Polaris thread if he was still doing covers for X-Factor, but he didn't confirm either way. Meanwhile he seems to have taken over covers for The Ultimates, so the odds don't look good. I suspect #250 might be his swan song. =[ Also, #249's cover is by Kris Anka and there's a Clay Mann variant for #250.
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    Again, I don't get the people wanting Layla off the book. You must realise that would mean no book, right? She's PAD's muse; she is the story.
    Again, I disagree. I don't see how she's *the* story when she isn't even the main character. And the nice thing about comics? They change. We've seen the overall tone of the book change from gritty realism to supernatural fantasy and we've had plenty of characters leave at some point or other. I don't see why all this can change, but Layla must remain the same. I mean, she hasn't even gotten any focus since her solo issue... and the book's still being released.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wildchild14.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	104040 this issue made me fell for Wildchild he and shard were so awesome and cute in this one wish he could return.

Again, I disagree. I don't see how she's *the* story when she isn't even the main character. And the nice thing about comics? They change. We've seen the overall tone of the book change from gritty realism to supernatural fantasy and we've had plenty of characters leave at some point or other. I don't see why all this can change, but Layla must remain the same. I mean, she hasn't even gotten any focus since her solo issue... and the book's still being released.
    I mean this in the best possible way, but you're looking at the tree and wondering where the forest is. Layla and Jamie are the constants of the book - even when they're off-page, it's their actions and the effects of those actions that guide the story. While Jamie's name is at the top of the bill, he's never alone on the stage - Layla is always there. One need not be the character in direct focus to be the heart of the story.

If you feel Layla hasn't been involved in virtually every key moment throughout the issues since her solo focus, then you're missing the big picture. But don't take it from me; write in a letter or ask PAD at his next X-position if he could continue the book and the story without Layla. I'm rather sure he'd confirm her position and importance.

Quote Originally Posted by .AČ View Post
    I am loving that Monet cover! And she's kinda unzipped, which helps.

As a gay guy, I thought the cleavage looked better than the plain jane zipped up look.

Quote Originally Posted by .AČ View Post
    Covers for #247 and #248, by David Williams, from his deviantArt.

I wonder if this ties in with the new Deadpool book/story with the resurrected US presidents.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Flush View Post
    I wonder if this ties in with the new Deadpool book/story with the resurrected US presidents.
    I just flipped out... in a good way. It can only mean one thing...Siryn/Deadpool reunion!

I can only hope!

Nice Zombie Army
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February