Default Story Thread Locator

With so many threads on this forum, sometimes it's hard to find a thread about a particular story. This should makes things easier. Story threads usually feature spoilers as soon as the latest issue has come out, so if you don't want to be spoiled, be careful.

Some stories have multiple threads. In these cases, the oldest thread is the first link, with newer threads listed as duplicates (The duplicates will often have the most recent conversation).

UPCOMING STORIES

CURRENT STORIES

B.P.R.D. HELL ON EARTH
    115-119: The Reign of the Black Flame

ABE SAPIEN
    9-11: To the Last Man

LOBSTER JOHNSON
    Get the Lobster
    Last edited by Middenway; 03-10-2014 at 08:37 PM.

Awesome, thank you!
    I'm the voice inside your head that you refuse to hear
    I'm the face that you have to face, mirrored in your stare
    ~Foo Fighters - The Pretender

Wow, what a great resource! Sometime I'll have to go and look back through to see what we were all talking about a few years back...

Thank you so much for compiling this!

Wow, that's some real dedication!

Nice one Middenway!
    Now if a Mod could be to sticky this thread than that would be grand.

And on the "other" category I'm sure there would be some other FAQ-kind-of topics concerning Hellboy-related or Mignola-related stuff?
    People should post here what stuff they would want to find threads on maybe? Especially since the "CBR search"-feature regularly isn't working correctly.

Anyway, very well done.
    Been called a 'good egg'. Been told to rock, been told to steady myself. Been told to (please) be goin' places.
    Chillingly good stuff besides Mignola, Slint, M, Knut and really big chunks of tinfoil?
    Half sunk in the mud, with one eye showing / a cracked smile and hair still growing /
    your hands miles apart, as if they'd never met / you were the happiest I'd seen you yet
    . ~
    (full) lyrics to 'Exhume' by Bedhead.

Hi, everyone...long time reader here, and although I haven't posted on the boards in a while I really enjoy reading your thoughts and comments!

I'm posting today because I am a little stuck. I cannot track down a copy of Abe Sapien: The Devil Does Not Jest issue #2 of 2. Somehow I missed this series and it is now out of print. Before I buy the trade (for this one issue) I thought I'd reach out and see if there was an extra copy around anywhere...yeah I know, fat chance. I'll pay for it, plus shipping, in advance!

This list is exactly where I realized I missed the series so thanks for posting this thread!

You are great! Thanks a lot for this

I ran out of room and had to split the archived threads into two posts. It's rather clumsy, but it'll do.