Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by MNM View Post
    And you can. The only reason you wont is if you wont buy a Wii U. So getting pissed off is stupid as it is your decision to not do so and not play it.
    Maybe you should have read his entire post.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    I would prefer to be able to play it. I loved Bayonetta, but I'm not one to buy a console for just one game. So I'm pissed off.
    That seems pretty reasonable. There aren't many people who are going to piss away $300 on a console when they only want 1 game, no matter how good it is.
    Last edited by Xero Kaiser; 09-23-2012 at 05:22 PM.

That I can understand since I never bought a Genesis just to have "Castlevania: Bloodlines". But, aside from any future game that may strike his fancy that won't be on the PS3 or the XBox, there's also Nintendo's own library of games via the Virtual Console. That's also worth the price of admission.

I don't buy consoles at launch. I've never seen a particularly compelling list of launch titles. I always wait for the library to develop and for the price to drop (doesn't take that long, either).

Quote Originally Posted by jesse_custer View Post
    I don't buy consoles at launch. I've never seen a particularly compelling list of launch titles. I always wait for the library to develop and for the price to drop (doesn't take that long, either).
    That's what I decided to do, I'll probably pick it up in the spring.

people are saying that the WiiU's CPU is weak. which Geoff Keighley gleefully tweeted awhile back. however Crytek and Ubisoft disagree with this, and people say barring a few glitches Black Ops 2 plays smoothly.....so who knows. currently retro studios is working on something (possibly a engine) to prove what the system is capable of. supposedly they're already showing it to epic games. i definitely can't wait for that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboy
    is it just me, or is this forum very homosexual? Seems like it's just the norm for people here to be homosexuals. Seriously, was this community founded for that purpose? If so, I'm just dense or something cause I never read anything stating that when I signed up.
    LMAO!

http://myspace.com/urban_prince

Well excuuuse me princess Mike Pothier's Avatar
    Second star to the right, straight on till morning

I've only played NSMB-U and Zombie-U so far, but I'm having a blast.
    Life is but a dream.

Meeps? MEEEEEEPS!

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post

That seems pretty reasonable. There aren't many people who are going to piss away $300 on a console when they only want 1 game, no matter how good it is.
    Here's the launch list for the N64, which sold very well at launch
    Pilotwings 64
    Super Mario 64
    And the playstation didn't have any great games, weren't they 300 bucks or more with inflation in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by blackdragon6 View Post
    people are saying that the WiiU's CPU is weak. which Geoff Keighley gleefully tweeted awhile back. however Crytek and Ubisoft disagree with this, and people say barring a few glitches Black Ops 2 plays smoothly.....so who knows. currently retro studios is working on something (possibly a engine) to prove what the system is capable of. supposedly they're already showing it to epic games. i definitely can't wait for that shit.
    I remember playing Metroid on Wii, and before realizing i hated how the game flowed, the first thing i thought was "Why don't the other games look this good?"
    Then i remembered it's because most of the other games for wii were budget party game collections.

Venomous Female Tish-the-Scorpion's Avatar

i also heard the cryengine-3 runs great on the system...

i also have Black Ops 2 for the Xbox and WiiU, and it's sharper on the WiiU you barring the aforementioned glitches (which isn't that serious). the only complaint is that online multiplayer is kinda vacant for right now, compared to 360.
    Last edited by Tish-the-Scorpion; 12-06-2012 at 01:26 AM.
    Okay, before this thread this is what I knew about Tish, zip, zero, nada.
    I now know that Tish is a heavily armed, black, bi-sexual, truck driving woman who likes going to the clubs.
    I don't think I learned this much about Tom in six months let alone one post. - Boldido

I'm begining to like Tish more and more, that's what I know. - cable guy

"We were forced to build America, and if forced to, we will tear it down." Huey P. Newton

I got a chance to play one in one of the local shops and I have to admit I was very impressed by it. It was just a demo of Rayman Legends but the way the two screens made you interact with the game and the sharp crisp 2D graphics did make me want one. I wasn't expecting much from it but it definitely had the feeling it was the next-gen.
    Upcoming artist or writer? Want somewhere to share your work? Welcome to the Artists and Writers Showcase!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Here's the launch list for the N64, which sold very well at launch
    Pilotwings 64
    Super Mario 64
    And the playstation didn't have any great games, weren't they 300 bucks or more with inflation in mind?
    I'm not talking about a console having a shitty launch. I'm talking about buying a system when there is one and only one game you want.

Quote Originally Posted by alf_to_the_rescue View Post
    definitely had the feeling it was the next-gen.
    i read somewhere that a couple respected devs said exactly that, that it was next gen.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboy
    is it just me, or is this forum very homosexual? Seems like it's just the norm for people here to be homosexuals. Seriously, was this community founded for that purpose? If so, I'm just dense or something cause I never read anything stating that when I signed up.
    LMAO!

http://myspace.com/urban_prince