Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Brannon Braga Returns to "Star Trek" with "Star Trek: The Next Generation: Hive"

Renowned "Star Trek" writer/producer Brannon Braga spoke with CBR about his first "Star Trek" comics project, "Star Trek: TNG: Hive," as well as his future with the franchise.

Full article here.

BANNED

SEVEN OF 9 Bitches!!!

Maybe Braga can correct the mess that Nemesis left behind.
    KingConan|Hellboy|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Fatale|L azarus|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Harbinger|Rai|Unity|XO
    ASW|Batman|GL+C|JL+U|RL|SwampThing|WonderWoman
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|DD|MK|Thor

I'm a TNG fanboy and anytime the word "Locutus" is dropped my ears perk up. So I'm interested.
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

They assimilated Metron!

"Renowned"? More like infamous...

Either way I'm on board for this. Can't pass up any TNG comics; even the bad ones.

Default Indies: Brannon Braga/Hive

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    Renowned "Star Trek" writer/producer Brannon Braga spoke with CBR about his first "Star Trek" comics project, "Star Trek: TNG: Hive," as well as his future with the franchise.

Full article here.
    Dear God No! One of the idiots responsible for the Godawful TerraNova! I skip on this and any future projects by this individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    Dear God No! One of the idiots responsible for the Godawful TerraNova! I skip on this and any future projects by this individual.
    Yeah, I don't trust Braga, given his technobabble 'n' holodeck approach to the Trek franchise. Oh yeah, and weird pseudoscience, too.

Keep Braga far, far away from Trek.

Immortal. So far so good! Treqqor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PennyDreadful View Post
    Yeah, I don't trust Braga, given his technobabble 'n' holodeck approach to the Trek franchise. Oh yeah, and weird pseudoscience, too.

Keep Braga far, far away from Trek.
    I think you're goin' a little overboard with that statement.

Braga (teamed with Moore) gave us our best TNG stuff, bar none. Braga on his own in the TNG playground gave us original stories that were incredibly well done as well. All Good Things, Parallels, Cause and Effect, Reunion, Star Trek's First Contact and Generations... heck, he did the groundhog-day type episode on TNG that EVERY sci-fi show now does BEFORE even the movie came out so we could call those episodes "ground-hog day episodes".

I'm super excited by this.
    Last edited by Treqqor; 09-15-2012 at 10:11 AM.

And yet the last episode of Enterprise negates EVERY good thing he's ever done.

Immortal. So far so good! Treqqor's Avatar

I don't remember Enterprise destroying my TNG DVDs...

Any idea when "Hive" #2 comes out? It's been over a month since #1. I've seen #3 listed for November, but as far as I know #2 has not come out yet. Has it been pushed back?
    PULL LIST: Ghostbusters, John Carpenter's Asylum, Magnus: Robot Fighter, The Shadow, Star Wars, Thief of Thieves, Velvet, Wild Blue Yonder

Quote Originally Posted by Treqqor View Post
    I think you're goin' a little overboard with that statement.

Braga (teamed with Moore) gave us our best TNG stuff, bar none. Braga on his own in the TNG playground gave us original stories that were incredibly well done as well. All Good Things, Parallels, Cause and Effect, Reunion, Star Trek's First Contact and Generations... heck, he did the groundhog-day type episode on TNG that EVERY sci-fi show now does BEFORE even the movie came out so we could call those episodes "ground-hog day episodes".

I'm super excited by this.
    I thought you said "bar none", but you're clearly barring Chains of Command, Measure of a Man, Inner Light, The Drumhead, The Big Goodbye, Unification, The Most Toys...
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael24 View Post
    Any idea when "Hive" #2 comes out? It's been over a month since #1. I've seen #3 listed for November, but as far as I know #2 has not come out yet. Has it been pushed back?
    It's scheduled to ship next Wednesday, November 7.
    Jim Zimmerman
    Co-moderator, CBR Batman Forum

Sits on the shelf! President Kang's Avatar

Definitely will be in for this in trade, as much as people hate on Braga he has done some awesome Trek and deserves a look-see. Basically, this is his final Star Trek story and I think I've watched enough hours of his Trek to at least see how he would end it off.