View Poll Results: Who is your favorite love interest for Bruce

Voters
191. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Catwoman

104 54.45%
  • Talia

41 21.47%
  • Vicky Vale

4 2.09%
  • Wonder Woman

17 8.90%
  • Julie Madison

1 0.52%
  • SIlver St. Cloud

9 4.71%
  • other: give name

15 7.85%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by kakitamike View Post
    I don't think catwoman would ever settle down for batman, she's too independent.
    That's one of the reason I think they're good for each other : neither of them want or can settle down, but they can bring some quiet time into each other's lives nevertheless.

I always got the impression batman wouldn't settle down with her (whatever form 'settle down' means) unless she gave up crime, and she never will, so it's more a continual abusive relationship than anything meaningful
    Reading: All New X-men, Batman, Cable+X-force, Harley Quinn, Morning Glories, Sex, Sexy Criminals, Uncanny X-men, Walking Dead, X-men
    Like gum? yumyumgum.com

The Great Curator Mr. Mastermind's Avatar

Even Jeph Loeb can make BatCat work. Hell, that's the only thing he can make work.
    Desaad: Guess they found out [Mr. Mastermind] was Holmes?

ABH-1979: Really? I don't think so. I actually liked Holmes...

Selina is good for Bruce because of how she doesn't fit in his world view. However the ways Bruce tries to make Selina fit in his ideas of society make him very bad for her.

Catwoman, hands down.

Batgirl. Timm, and Dini were onto something! We have the daughter of Gordon, a crimefighter who takes her namesake because of Batman. This is like Bruce's dream girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Boodah View Post
    Batgirl. Timm, and Dini were onto something! We have the daughter of Gordon, a crimefighter who takes her namesake because of Batman. This is like Bruce's dream girl.
    On the other hand, I'm currently partial to the idea that what Bruce really needs is a girl who isn't likely to get killed in action a few months after she marries him. Because he'd then be in even worse psychological shape than he was before. Someone who can give him something remotely resembling "a normal home life" to return to after a hard day's work as a crimefighter. Heck, once he became a father, he might even start to slow down a little so he could spend some time with the kids.

In other words, probably a girl who isn't trying to be a superhero, and a wife and mother, all at the same time.

Or, in the case of the DCAU Batman, I think Wonder Woman would be a pretty good match -- as hinted in the JLU cartoons -- because she's practically unkillable, what with being able to deflect bullets and all. But in the comics, I wouldn't like to see them end up as a couple.
    Last edited by Lorendiac; 08-12-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Selina Kyle Catwoman.

I like anybody except Catwoman. Overexposed and forced. Never really took to the character like Wonder Woman or Zatanna and others. I liked Batman Returns Catwoman fine I guess when pressed.

In the past I would say classic Talia--the Bond girl type--which I define as before the brainwashing point of no return. She's been not only useless as a love interest but badly written since then. It's up to someone else to pick up the pieces. At least in other mediums outside of the main comics she can be interesting.

Ultimately, Catwoman is Bruce's greatest love interest, no question about that. However, I would like to see DC give a Bruce/Zatanna relationship a try. They've hinted at it for years, why not try it at least for a little while?

clearly the correct answer is Poison Ivy

The Great Curator Mr. Mastermind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher284 View Post
    I would like to see DC give a Bruce/Zatanna relationship a try. They've hinted at it for years, why not try it at least for a little while?
    Because Dick/Zatanna is all the Tumblr rage these days, bro.
    Desaad: Guess they found out [Mr. Mastermind] was Holmes?

ABH-1979: Really? I don't think so. I actually liked Holmes...

I really like Catwoman, which is who I voted for, but I thought the Andrea Beaumont story was really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by carabas View Post
    I will always miss Sasha Bordeaux...
    If I just didn't read that run I'd be like you're crazy, but yes I too miss her.

Lois Lane,yes I said it.