View Poll Results: Do you agree more with the Avengers or the X men

Voters
129. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Avengers

26 20.16%
  • X-Men

103 79.84%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
    BANNED

I'm using a mac for the first time. Forgive the typos >_>, corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Knows how to mimic already the avengers didn't teach her that and Gillen made it clear on his last X-position of UXM so deal with it.

Either your purposely not reading or your being obtuse
    I have to ask if you are reading. What Hope combined was Scarlet Witch and Iron's fists powers which is something she had never done before. And that last X-position is where Gillen states Hope might have been fine if she had the Phoenix, go read it again and deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Scott's only mistake was to trust anyone not named Scott Summers or Piotr Rasputin.
    I think Magik was fine as well.

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    This whole event should have been about the Shi'Ar comning for Hope. Those space chicken dick holes shoulda been the villains. Obvi.
    Not the Avengers.
    The Avengers could still fight over what to do with her. And the X-Men could still be all skeptical of their involvement and what their motives may be.
    But then they'd all rally behind each other, still kill Charles Xavier and bond over the "Wow what a cluster that was, eh??" and move on to "Marvel NOW!"

Ugh.
    You are enjoying firebirds to I see
    Last edited by stussyjones; 01-03-2013 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    She was not ready to get the Phoenix under those circumstances, that much is clear. It does not change any of the rest, because it was mainly the avengers fault that it happened like that.

What we know is that before the process Hope was not supposed to be alone, confused and scared in the middle of the moon when the Phoenix arrived. The avengers did not take Hope away form Cyclops because they knew they needed Wada for anything. That only happened once she was on Kun Lun. We even have on paper the moment where Tony Stark realizes that Cyclops is right and Hope is indeed the key to deal with the Phoenix. They were acting blind.
    With the PF and Stark? I'll give you that. But regardless hope wasn't ready, unit is a villain and very deceitful so taking his knowledge as fact is very questionable after he pwns the E-tean

BANNED

Ying and Yang is balance... Go read #12 again your severely lacking in that department of knowledge
    Again are you reading what I'm writing? I never said Yin and Yang wasn't balance.

Wanda(Yin) destroyed the mutants, Hope(Yang) restored it. Is there a simplier way for me to say this for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Oh, she wasn't corrupted, but she ended up baiting Colossus at the worst possible time for the laughs. If you ignore Gillen's take on the scene, she went nuts, pure and simple

Quote Originally Posted by stussyjones View Post
    You are enjoying firebirds to I see
    Right? I mean seriously. HOw right did that chick get it?? So fecking right, its unreal.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

BANNED

Oh, she wasn't corrupted, but she ended up baiting Colossus at the worst possible time for the laughs. If you ignore Gillen's take on the scene, she went nuts, pure and simple
    She wanted Colossus' power for herself since Colossus was being too indecisive to use it correctly. What about that doesn't make sense?

With the PF and Stark? I'll give you that. But regardless hope wasn't ready, unit is a villain and very deceitful so taking his knowledge as fact is very questionable after he pwns the E-tean
    No, because he was making his exit. He was merely observing, and he mindwiped most of the persons present anyway. The fact that Hope was not ready does not change because the avengers took her away. They in fact only made it worse, because she fled and went to encounter the Phoenix alone with someone who would kill her if she went out of control.

She got bored. And Pete got on her nerves. Them's the breaks, sugar booger.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

I'm using a mac for the first time. Forgive the typos >_>, corrected.

I have to ask if you are reading. What Hope combined was Scarlet Witch and Iron's fists powers which is something she had never done before. And that last X-position is where Gillen states Hope might have been fine if she had the Phoenix, go read it again and deal with it.

IF has no powers it's just chi which everyone has but needs training to be able to utilize.

Again my point still stands go read the X-position again, ill wait

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    Right? I mean seriously. HOw right did that chick get it?? So fecking right, its unreal.
    If marvel used her firebirds story this summer
    it would have been the best event in a longtime. Marvel needs to hire her

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    No, because he was making his exit. He was merely observing, and he mindwiped most of the persons present anyway. The fact that Hope was not ready does not change because the avengers took her away. They in fact only made it worse, because she fled and went to encounter the Phoenix alone with someone who would kill her if she went out of control.
    Spare me, Unit is a villain not a wrongly convicted fellon

Hope did her own thing of her own Accord

You can't change that fact or place it on the avengers

She wanted Colossus' power for herself since Colossus was being too indecisive to use it correctly. What about that doesn't make sense?
    I'm not saying it doesn't make sense.

I'm saying Earth-616 would be a better place if it had more Cyclops and Colossus in it. Remove Emma, Namor, Magik, the x-traitors/x-wimps from the equation and Pax Utopia is pretty much a done deal. Short of P.E.T.A. throwing hissy fits over Colossus' questionable experiments, there wouldn't be much reason for anything vaguely resembling outrage.

Unit is a recording Unit, whose main purpose was learn and observe. He was curious about what would happen if a Phoenix host did not get the mediums he needs to receive the Phoenix. He had no reason to be lying. And yes, of course Hope getting out of Utopia and fleeing across the globe rests squarely on the Avengers shoulders. She fled when one of them tried to kill her, after all.

BANNED

IF has no powers it's just chi which everyone has but needs training to be able to utilize.

Again my point still stands go read the X-position again, ill wait
    You're missing the point. I'm saying that the weapon Hope was able to create was useless other than fighting the phoenix, it did not help restore mutant-kind.

I've read that X-position before. I believe Gillen's exact words are "Yes, there is the reading that Hope was ready and everything was fine". I hardly care about what a writer says about a story that has already past. If Gillen told me now that it wasn't Cyclops but a clone who was in AvX I would ignore him. I make my decisions based on the story in the comics.

Again read AvX 12, Wanda's purple magic is absent when Hope casts her spell.

Define villain? Unit is trying to create universal peace. He is not evil like you're claiming.

Also if Unit was lying then he wouldn't have mindwiped the kids. It's common sense.