Arboria in the Summer Tombstone in the Winter

Default Worlds' Finest: pre new 52,imagine

I was always a Powergirl & Huntress fan, so to say their post Crisis origins were disagreeable to me would put it mildly so when DC's New 52 put out Worlds' Finest(btw,check it out) the only thing I could think about was imagine it in the post crisis era. What do you think Worlds' Finest would be like?
    The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is more frightening, nobody is in control. The world is rudderless.
    Bring Back MI:13 & Marvel UK permanently

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
    I was always a Powergirl & Huntress fan, so to say their post Crisis origins were disagreeable to me would put it mildly so when DC's New 52 put out Worlds' Finest(btw,check it out) the only thing I could think about was imagine it in the post crisis era. What do you think Worlds' Finest would be like?
    Are you asking what a post-Crisis/pre-Flashpoint PG/Huntress team up book would have been like? Depends on the writer...a little more friction about Huntress being willing to use lethal force (if it's before she mellowed some with the BoP), a mention that Babs and PG didn't get along, JSA cameos, keeping Kara away from diet soda...
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Sherwood Forest on Earth2 & Jersey Pine Barren Earth 18

I think it would have been great if they would have made the two the last survivors of Earth 2,give Helena amnesia where she discovers that Helena Bertinelli was killed during the crisis while the Bertinelli family thought Helena Wayne was their daughter they took her in thinking she was Helena Bertinelli then have the Psycho Pirate reveal the truth to both in JSA:CLASSIFIED.