Page 6 of 161 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    BANNED

haha wow Fitzpatrick...

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So Cleveland , after the debacle your getting from Weeden and treating McCoy like shit this off-season ... how do you feel about a 3 Int performance. Each rookie QB is playing like shit today.

Weeden 3 Ints
    Tannehill 3 Ints
    Luck 1 Int

The only one playing anywhere near good is RGIII
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by FirestormTheNuclearMan View Post
    My prediction Titans beat Patriots 27to17. Jake Locker throws a td to wright ,runs for a td with multiple patriots unable to stop him,Chris Johnson runs for a td and more than 101 yards.Also Titans d produces a fumble they recover from Woodhead and 2 interceptions.
    I'll be watching the game and others at Buffalo Wild Wings.
    so how is this working out for you?
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So Cleveland , after the debacle your getting from Weeden and treating McCoy like shit this off-season ... how do you feel about a 3 Int performance. Each rookie QB is playing like shit today.

Weeden 3 Ints
    Tannehill 3 Ints
    Luck 1 Int

The only one playing anywhere near good is RGIII
    Out of all of the rookie QBs, the Saints had to be the team to face against RGIII. Good grief.
    You just have to be cool about it...

Goddmanit! Safford went Full Romo!!
    Last Son of Detroit

WRTA / Twitter
    / Bijou In Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Grape View Post
    Like I said, I'm not drinking the kool aid on the Falcons yet. The Panthers are a hunch play I admit. (I'd likely pick the Saints if I had to bet real money on it or something.) But I have to see Atlanta actually fulfill it's potential on the gridiron with a deep playoff run before I believe in them.

So 4 straight years of 9+ win seasons(3 of which were 10+) isn't enough to get you to "drink the coolaid", but one 6 and 10 season and you're scarfing it down for the Panthers? Kay.

Anyway great opener for Atlanta, offense was on fire the entire game, and the defense was lockdown in the second half. Really liking our new coordinators play style right now.

And with the Saints getting man handled by RG3 IN THE SUPERDOME, this has the making of a magical season.
    Last edited by Hiromi; 09-09-2012 at 01:09 PM.
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    Goddmanit! Safford went Full Romo!!
    Worse for the Rams, the Lions still won with that crap performance.
    You just have to be cool about it...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    So 4 straight years of 9+ win seasons(3 of which were 10+) isn't enough to get you to "drink the coolaid", but one 6 and 10 season and you're scarfing it down for the Panthers? Kay.

Anyway great opener for Atlanta, offense was on fire the entire game, and the defense was lockdown in the second half. Really liking our new coordinators play style right now.

And with the Saints getting man handled by RG3 IN THE SUPERDOME, this has the making of a magical season.
    Glad to see another ATL fan!

Matt Ryan showed today that he can carry the offense without Turner away from home and outside a dome, which has been a fair criticism really. Fair enough the Chiefs had injuries, but it really was a stroll for the offense. Jones is gonna be a beast this year.

The defense really impressed in the second half too. Once they started pressuring Cassell and slowing Charles down, that secondary will always get picks.

David Freakin' Akers with a 63 yarder -- what a thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Cool View Post
    Worse for the Rams, the Lions still won with that crap performance.
    I hope they get chewed for it. That was ridiculous.
    Last Son of Detroit

WRTA / Twitter
    / Bijou In Midnight Blue

Lost in KC's loss was that Tony Gonzalez march into the Hall of Fame continued. Gonzalez passed Torry Holt for 10th all-time in Receiving yards. He also caught his 96th TD pass in his career. Gonzalez is 4 away from 100 in his career.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Making Mischief The Great Grape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    It seems like you took casual lighthearted "I'll just post 'em for the heck of it" thoughts in a needlessly personal manner.

They are different situations. You are not going to find nearly as many people drinking over the Chargers anymore, for example. Hell people were already mailing it in on the Jets. Who unlike current Atlanta have actually had respectable postseason success making two conference title games.

I'm not saying the Panthers are a great team or any longterm coming Super Bowl threat. They are a young team that could be due for a burst season soon. And then may or may not maintain the momentum.

And besides, it's one week. And a regular season one at that. We know the Falcs can pile up regular season wins sometimes. Hence the #1 seed a couple of years ago. If they can manage to get to the NFC title game, that would be a sign that they have taken the next step.

I have no dog in this race anyway. Unlike yourself, I don't really care who wins. The only club I ever cared about in this division was the Saints, to a point. And that was before the scandal related stuff.
    Last edited by The Great Grape; 09-09-2012 at 04:09 PM.

And what a difference a year makes. Blaine Gabbert was a quaking , scared rookie QB last year. Today he was more at ease and nearly pulled out a win against the Vikings. Ponder himself seemed to snap into a better player after an erratic start. 20/27 for 270 yards is pretty good.

And Kevin Kolb comes in after Skelton gets injured and leads them down the field for the winning TD. Its been a wild QB race in Arizona.

Either the 49ers are better this year, or Green Bay is on the decline.

Great win for my Niners!