Page 55 of 161 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

You know, once the Browns manage to start winning these close games, we're going to have a pretty good team. We just need someone to tell Brandon Weedon that his receivers aren't twelve feet fucking tall.

Chad Henne made things interesting in Jacksonville, even if they did lose. Yeah, they've already come out and said Blaine Gabbert is going to remain their starter, but Henne played well and he was able to make Justin Blackmon a serious threat. Something Gabbert had been mostly unable to do this season.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    You know, once the Browns manage to start winning these close games, we're going to have a pretty good team. We just need someone to tell Brandon Weedon that his receivers aren't twelve feet fucking tall.

Chad Henne made things interesting in Jacksonville, even if they did lose. Yeah, they've already come out and said Blaine Gabbert is going to remain their starter, but Henne played well and he was able to make Justin Blackmon a serious threat. Something Gabbert had been mostly unable to do this season.
    Well I think Blackmon likely realized he was under serious heat. A few weeks back on a drive to win a game , Gabbert was throwing the ball at Blackmon and the kid would never look for the ball coming his way. It happened twice and was brought up that Blackmon was fucking up a lot.

But I think we have to be serious here regarding Blackmon and Gabbert. One is a rookie WR who is trying to get used to the pro game. The other is a 2nd year QB who is slowly coming along . Doing a lot better than his rookie campaign where he was thrown in. Both will get better . Henne has been a pro awhile and it shows. I'm sure Blackmon would grow a hell of a lot more if he had a veteran QB throwing his way like we saw. But they wanna go with Gabbert ...at least til next season to see if he can keep getting better.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

King of the Dragons Mister Ferro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its almost pathetic to watch the referees in this Cowboys game trying to throw flags against the Browns , to try and help them win. One time the Cowboys OL jumped early...no flag and that led to a TD earlier. Now in this Oggletree gets sandwiched between 2 DBs. The guy comes in and delivers a fair shoulder tackle in front with his momentum ...and gets a 15 yard flag. Hey refs.... stop fucking the Browns and worrying about the money Jerry Jones is obviously paying you and call the game right.
    The Cowboys should thank the refs big time if they win this one. I mean honestly ...a 15 yard flag on a fair shoulder tackle hit ? That leads to a big flag on a huge pass to get near the redzone .
    To be fair, the refs almost gave the Browns the win with that horse collar flag that turned out to be grabbing the Browns receivers dreadlocks plus giving the Browns that 4th timeout for that injured player with no penalty. The refs were horrible in the game today but the boys overcame it to win the game!

I think it was a fumble by Austin late; looked to me like he took two steps before the ball came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ferro View Post
    To be fair, the refs almost gave the Browns the win with that horse collar flag that turned out to be grabbing the Browns receivers dreadlocks plus giving the Browns that 4th timeout for that injured player with no penalty.

I was expecting the announcers to explain why the Browns weren't penalized, but they never did. Only thing I could think of was that it was clear the guy wasn't faking it.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

The Chiefs lost another OL to injury and Dwayne Bowe was hurt in today's game. Also in it Cassel was finally benched at halftime and will likely never start in KC again. To send a message I'd have KC hire Marty now. To get the jump on the post season. It sounds like shit to do to Romeo Crennel , but honestly the team has lost its way clearly and needs someone to come in and get the young players back on track.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Senior Member FirestormTheNuclearMan's Avatar

It was a game that the Colts once lead 14-7 but then the Patriots embarassed the Colts tying the game at 14, and then easily pushing around the Colts beating them 59-24. The Pats made sure this wasn't going to be another close game where the Colts would have a chance to win, 2 ints returned for touchdowns by the Patriots defense. 141 points scored in the last 3 games for the Patriots.

A Major heartbreaker for the Cardinals they produced 5 ints but still lost on the road to the Falcons 23-19.
    A week after a major win over the Bears the Texans needed to come from behind to beat the one win Jaguars in Overtime. A harrowing loss for the Jaguars unable to protect a lead, and even with a chance in OT they failed. THe Texans won 43-37. Chad Henne started for the Jaguars not Gabbert.
    The Chiefs continue to be a punching bag with the Bengals winning 28-6 on the road.The Chiefs had a lead but it wasn't for long.

A horrid season continues for the Eagles continues with the Redskins making it look easy beating them 31-6.RG3 after being named the Redskins Captain showed why today one short of perfect completing 14 of 15 passes for 200 yards, threw 4 td passes one in each quarter of 6,49,61, and 17.
    The Bucs are looking like a playoff contender came back to tie the game vs the Panthers in the fourth, and won in OT 27-21. They are now 6-4 .
    The Browns lead 13-0 at Halftime but it went to Overtime with the Cowboys kicking a game winning field goal to win 23-20.

After a crappy start the Saints are looking like the outstanding team from 2011 that can score a lot of points easily beating the Raiders 38-17 on the road. The third straight loss for the Raiders that have allowed 135 points which is the most in 3 consecutive games since 1961 when they allowed 141, and out scored by 56 points in their last two games. Anyone else think it was a mistake to fire Hue Jackson?

apparently Gronkowski may have broken/fractured his arm
    Support your local roller derby league

The Cowboys should thank the refs big time if they win this one. I mean honestly ...a 15 yard flag on a fair shoulder tackle hit ? That leads to a big flag on a huge pass to get near the redzone .
    Thank you refs! We'll take it anyway we can get it.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

Kansas City Chiefs

murderers

Seriously, that's what the obituary in the Kansas City Star says. "Loren G. 'Sam' Lickteig died on November 14 as a result of (OK, fine—complications due to multiple sclerosis—but also) "heartbreaking disappointment caused by the Kansas City football team."
    http://deadspin.com/5961664/the-kans...ium=socialflow

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    Of course what is missing here is the daughter claimed her father loved to joke around and asked for that to be in obit when he passed. Things only started getting horrible bad for KC the past 2 seasons. (They actually won the AFC West 2 seasons ago)

that is why I posted the whole article....it was a joke

I don't think any rational person would believe that a teams failure could kill someone

or could it??

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    that is why I posted the whole article....it was a joke

I don't think any rational person would believe that a teams failure could kill someone

or could it??
    I'm pretty sure some heartache by the Cubs fans or the years of the Red Sox sucking could have. Imagine all those times they would get so close...and chaos would happen.

SUPERECWFAN1 gets so excited:

Come on Browns...you need to win this and Jacksonville you have to hold onto win . This way KC can get that #1 pick in the draft next year.
    Y'know, you can't get an offensive line with one pick.
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Y'know, you can't get an offensive line with one pick.
    KC's biggest need is QB. Honestly the OL will get healthy again. But if your QB sucks as bad as what the Chiefs have , you could have the best OL in the game and achieve nothing.