Page 3 of 161 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Wow... that was the weirdest fucking drive ever. The refs throw a flag nearly after each play , and Romo calls a play and gets the yards back. And the refs call another. All the while the clock keeps running down. Finally Romo throws a 34 yard TD pass to Austin to finish it. All the while that had to sap all the game clock from Eli.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

And in a statement , Romo beat the Giants on their home turf. He made that last big key throw on a 3rd and 12 to seal the win.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

That's a Roger GeneralReadingMan's Avatar

YES! go Cowboys!
    The older I get, the more life seems to be the stupid, frustrating stuff that gets in the way of you and reading comics- Iron Fist in Defenders 1

RITA's CXXXV Champion, the first of many

In the Football Pool for my work....everyone picked the Giants to win....therefore the Cowboys win over the Giants is the upset of the week lol

Also the Cowboys committed as many penalties as a typical Raider game lol
    Last edited by Dudebro McTypo; 09-05-2012 at 08:46 PM.
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

XPOTM: 08/2011

eh, NFC East games are grinding out like this...Id be mad, but Im not really
    Support your local roller derby league

GrifterWC is a lone wolf:

AFC
    East: New England, Buffalo, Miami, New York Jets
    As a big 'Phins fan I can only say...the only way Miami makes it out of the AFC East cellar this year is if one of the other teams completely falls apart. We're going to suck this year, no question.
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

AFC: NE, HOU, PIT, SD WC: BAL, NYJ

NFC: PHI, NO, GB, SF WC: DAL, NYG

SB: Packers over Texans
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 09-05-2012 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudebro McTypo View Post
    Ogletree is trending on twitter right now
    I'm waiting for the first "fantasy football expert" to tell you to pick him up as fast as you can

Unconfirmed right now, but the news here is reporting that Art Modell has died. There are going to be a lot of unkind comments from classless Browns fans coming. Me, I've never felt any animosity towards Modell. He did a lot of good for Cleveland and the NFL. And when the city built new homes for the Indians and the Cavs, along with the $92M Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Art waited patiently for his turn. When that time came, the city claimed poverty. There was no more money in the kitty. But maybe they could renovate the old stadium.

Given that, I place all the blame on him moving the team to Baltimore on the city of Cleveland.

So, rest in peace, Mr. Modell.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

Victor Cruz played like shit last night.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse_custer View Post
    Victor Cruz played like shit last night.
    He played pretty bad that's for sure, he mas had salsa on his hands
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

XPOTM: 08/2011

The Giants secondary is horrible but I don't think thats a suprise to anyone. The O-Line was bad for both teams. I'll enjoy listening to the NY sports radio and talking to my friends who are Giants fans and will be upset.

I have to enjoy it while I can cause who knows what my team the Jets are going to do.

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    Unconfirmed right now, but the news here is reporting that Art Modell has died. There are going to be a lot of unkind comments from classless Browns fans coming. Me, I've never felt any animosity towards Modell. He did a lot of good for Cleveland and the NFL. And when the city built new homes for the Indians and the Cavs, along with the $92M Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Art waited patiently for his turn. When that time came, the city claimed poverty. There was no more money in the kitty. But maybe they could renovate the old stadium.

Given that, I place all the blame on him moving the team to Baltimore on the city of Cleveland.

So, rest in peace, Mr. Modell.
    From the New York Times:

Art Modell, who helped make professional football more popular than baseball and rich beyond its wildest dreams but who broke Cleveland’s heart by killing his geriatric team, the Browns, to give birth to the Baltimore Ravens, died on Thursday at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. He was 87.

The death was announced on the Ravens’ Web site. Mr. Modell, who lived in Cockeysville, Md., had a history of coronary problems. In 1983, he had a heart attack and underwent a quadruple bypass operation; in 1990 he had double bypass surgery; and in 2002 he suffered a heart attack and a stroke.

In a postwar era when pro football was extending its franchises across America and its reach into the fantasies of millions of armchair quarterbacks, Mr. Modell was the hands-on owner of the Browns from 1961 to 1995 and of the Ravens from 1996 to 2003. He was also a behind-the-scenes visionary.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/07/sp...pagewanted=all

BANNED

Watch Julio's route and catch at around the 25 second mark. Guy is gonna be running rings around DBs this year.

Maybe. It's easy to be impressive in practice.
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)