Page 158 of 161 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161 LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2401

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It shocks me they came back...SHOCKS ME.
    both teams had 14+ comebacks two weeks ago

not so much
    Support your local roller derby league

King of the Dragons Mister Ferro's Avatar

Turnover on downs!!!!!!

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

That final series is one that Harbaugh will wish he had back. Why not let Kaepernick run for it ? The kid is dangerous as a running QB...he should have rushed for that TD.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

I got to say taking 8 seconds off the clock with that safety was a risky move by the ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ferro View Post
    I got to say taking 8 seconds off the clock with that safety was a risky move by the ravens.
    Not really...the 49ers had no timeouts and any way they went , the team would have had to drive 40-50 yards with maybe 7-8 seconds off the clock. Even if they got 4 seconds off that clock...the Ravens knew the more seconds off...limits the potential throws Kaepernick can make deep.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ferro View Post
    A little risky sure, but they executed it and the punt to utter perfection
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link

I don't care that the Raven's won the Superbowl (the 49ers were so close).

But Flacco shouldn't have even sniffed that MVP trophy without those awesome receivers. Jones should have won it.
    You just have to be cool about it...

Not really...the 49ers had no timeouts and any way they went , the team would have had to drive 40-50 yards with maybe 7-8 seconds off the clock. Even if they got 4 seconds off that clock...the Ravens knew the more seconds off...limits the potential throws Kaepernick can make deep.
    I was thinking about the potential punt return for the td.

Joe Flacco had an ok game and threw for over 300+ yards and 3 TDs...nothing special....

Niners had a stinkin' first half. It's amazing how they almost made a comeback for the win. That first half will haunt them till next season.

I was unable to be emotionally invested in the outcome of the come however found the 2nd half to be entertaining. As a life long Pittsburgh resident and Steelers fan I admit I wasn't rooting for the Old Browns (Ravens) to win. The one positive thing about it is that San Francisco was not able to add to their five Super Bowl wins. Which keeps the Steelers franchise record of the most Superbowl wins (six) safe for another season. Steelers: One for the Middle Finger
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Well so much for all that talk about the blackout helping the 49ers. Darn it, they had the momentum in the second half and they blew it! Oh well, congrats to the Ravens on their Super Bowl win. Looked like a blowout in the beginning but became quite the nail-bitter.
    --Mike McNulty, aka Stillanerd

Blog: Yes, I Am STILL a Nerd!

Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason why it was put up.--G.K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by C-Cool View Post
    I don't care that the Raven's won the Superbowl (the 49ers were so close).

But Flacco shouldn't have even sniffed that MVP trophy without those awesome receivers. Jones should have won it.
    Ha ha ha...even when Flacco wins the game clearly for his team...he still can't get the credit. I love it. Its like the most silly hard headed fans to concede...ok he's actually really good and helped his team win that.

That final series is one that Harbaugh will wish he had back. Why not let Kaepernick run for it ? The kid is dangerous as a running QB...he should have rushed for that TD.
    Yeah, I wasn't too keen on those play calls at the goal line there. But did you see those throws by Kaepernick all night? Dude throws perfect spirals. They were beautiful to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuan View Post
    Yeah, I wasn't too keen on those play calls at the goal line there. But did you see those throws by Kaepernick all night? Dude throws perfect spirals. They were beautiful to watch.
    They were...but the Ravens were tight in the redzone...I'd have told Kaepernick...run it up the middle...go for it.