Page 155 of 161 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2401

Quote Originally Posted by RatFace View Post
    Only if they get brand new stadiums.
    Soldier Field just went through a multi year and super expensive renovation, Philadelphia and Pittsburgh have new stadiums, I could see Heinz Field getting a SB, and FedEx Field in Washington is relatively new

hell id watch a SB played in Denver at Invesco Field
    Support your local roller derby league

My head says SF by 2 scores but my heart says BAL 21-17.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    My head says SF by 2 scores but my heart says BAL 21-17.
    Ill take Baltimore as well, but I wouldn't touch that 3.5 points

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I just hope that the 49ers makes the Ravens have fits on the field. I wanna see Kaepernick get Moss his 1st Super Bowl.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

I'm an indanpsolis colts fan myself so I wanted Peyton manning himself to win MVP but Adrian Peterson deserved it congrats.

Vibranium has one angle:

I highly doubt it....I think it will be a rousing success, you'll have some actual fans there for once as opposed to the leeches and corporate whores that go just to be seen and IMO will open the door for more SB venues in cold weather cities...Chicago, Washington DC, so on
    One ill-timed major blizzard and millions of dollars would be lost. But we shall see what we shall see.
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    One ill-timed major blizzard and millions of dollars would be lost. But we shall see what we shall see.
    For the record, we don't get that much snow in the NYC area, 12"-18" a year. We get the occasional blizzard but that is rare. Last year we got almost no snow at all, this isn't Buffalo. Average temps in Feb are the 30s and 40s, fine football weather. Last week it was in the 50s. And if it does snow everyone will watch, people love football in the snow and the ratings will be great.

Well, that's why I said "ill-timed". Weather is unpredictable now. We're just getting our first real taste of winter in Michigan in January (and it's usually in November), and the last two have been record-breakingly mild.

Anyway, SF by 3.
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

and a lot of the NFLs great games have been played in less than ideal weather

Oh, I have no trouble with playing in the snow, but that's not why they didn't ever put them in cold climes. Socked in airports, impassable roads, etc. etc. HHH Metro only got a hole in the roof and they had to move the game. That wouldn't do with the SB. But, like I said, we'll see. Sometimes you roll the dice and it comes up seven, sometimes craps.
    'Dox out.

Flacco showing why he's been on a roll so far playoff wise. The team so far is being carried by Flacco. Not Ray Lewis...honestly what shit are the annoucers on ? Lewis so far hasn't been a part of the game much at all beyond being jerked outta his boots by Gore and having Davis run by him. But to hear them they believe he's having a great game.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

I love that the stork is not playing well.

Dear lord this halftime show is utter shit. Even bringing out Destiny's Child can't save a show where there is more spent on graphics and autotune situations than actual singing. One of the best , saddest moments ...was Beyonce goes to sing a lyric and holds the mic out for people to sing for her.....and the crowd totally ignores her. Doing a WTF.

Okay, I'll admit it. I was completely wrong about Beyonce being okay. She has absolutely zero stage presence. I can now why she's never toured.

That's what I meant when I said Bon Jovi should be good. Like their music or hate it, they're a band that knows how to play to a crowd of 80,000 people. Beyonce keeps looking at the TV cameras.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

Super Bowl halftime shows suck ass. It's almost a immutable law.