Page 136 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2401
    14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    but he was on winning teams...everyone has to start somewhere

when Belichick went to the Pats, his career record wasn't that great

You do realize Belichick was a very proven Defensive Cooridinator who had been behind some great Giants , Super Bowl teams in the past right ? Its what made him such an attractive coach for the Bowns in 1991. He had studied under the tree of Parcells so well that he followed Parcells to New England and the Jets at one point after it. In fact look at his coaching stints...he was very successful beyond his short Cleveland HC stint.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Yes...Im just not going to poo poo someone right at the start

again, you have to start somewhere
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    Yes...Im just not going to poo poo someone right at the start

again, you have to start somewhere
    Except if you look at Trestman's NFL coaching record its not something that screams success. His stints usually have him dismissed and he goes to another team and so on.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Dynamite coaches can struggle if they don't have the talent on the field, and mediocre coaches can get by for years past their expiration date with talent on the field. I say lets wait a couple of years (or maybe just next year) and see how some of these guys do.
    A Fool for the Foom

Quote Originally Posted by finfangfool View Post
    Dynamite coaches can struggle if they don't have the talent on the field, and mediocre coaches can get by for years past their expiration date with talent on the field. I say lets wait a couple of years (or maybe just next year) and see how some of these guys do.
    Look at who Trestman coached...his 49ers stint for instance...(which lasted a season or 2). He coached the 49ers back when the 49ers had Hall of Famers Jerry Rice and Steve Young. If your struggling and get axed coaching those guys , it doesn't really show anything good .

Tell you what SuperE, if the Bears fail, I'll own up & apologize & never post post in this thread. If they do succeed you do the same.

That's a stupid bet. Why would either of you lay "and never post in this thread" on the line? Meh, so one of you is likely wrong and the other right. BFD. What's the purpose of exile?
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Quote Originally Posted by jdwrocks View Post
    Tell you what SuperE, if the Bears fail, I'll own up & apologize & never post post in this thread. If they do succeed you do the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    That's a stupid bet. Why would either of you lay "and never post in this thread" on the line? Meh, so one of you is likely wrong and the other right. BFD. What's the purpose of exile?
    Which is the middle ground of what happens if he goes 8-8 or stays a few seasons being an average coach ? I mean the only way they really could succeed is if Trestman gets them to a Super Bowl.

I dunno. Regardless of record, I'd think he'd be a success if he simply teaches the Bears O-line how to block.
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by macul View Post
    I'm a Jaguars (and Atlanta) fan. I grew up rooting for Atlanta, though I also root for the home team.

Good to see the new owner cleaning house.
    Being a Jag fan is like performing CPR on a loved one. It's easy to get very excited over the littlest sign of life.
    Dear Diary, I'm the prettiest girl in school and they're all jealous.

Following the Manti Te'o debacle that is raging right now...Kiper and McShay have claimed his draft stock has him now at #8 with the Bills possibly. Of course if it gets worse Kiper warned a reason Te'o was so highly ranked wasn't due to his numbers which had him in the middle to bottom of the 1st round of the NFL Draft ...its his leadership qualities. Those are coming under intense fire right now and scouts at a show were asking about the story and how guilty Te'o is .

If the coming weeks show he was behind it more than he already is...its gonna make him possibly drop further.

If there was *any* chance of Te'o dropping down to within striking distance for the Bengals, I'd be one happy camper. Blissful, in fact.
    Stay away from the chimps. You can't reason with them and you'll just end up with monkey shit all over your clothes.

Internet hypocrisy #47: Being the undisputed scourge of trolls until the troll supports your side of the debate and then becoming silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadstar View Post
    If there was *any* chance of Te'o dropping down to within striking distance for the Bengals, I'd be one happy camper. Blissful, in fact.
    It can happen man...remember the year Sapp had a pot bust and it made his draft stock fall to the 12/13 pick where Tampa Bay is at ? It can happen here. If Te'o is guilty he could fall further.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    it was a joke. me & super never agree on shit

I thought it seemed a bit odd for you. Carry on, then!
    'Dox out.