Page 49 of 161 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
    14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    hahahaha...but seriously, they are 3-5 and I think the Cowboys current structure is on borrowed time
    Laugh if you want , but they only scored on his back. They put that game in his hands and he in the regular season can do it. The current structure is gonna have to likely get guys to :

A) Stop fucking up in key situations - dropped passes , horrible flags on key plays and horrible time situations . (The series where people claimed Romo fucked up in the final seconds against Baltimore , they actually showed why it was taking so long to snap the ball...Dez Bryant started arguing with the referee over the spot of the ball and Romo was forced to take a time out when he wouldn't get to the line and run the next play.

B.) Offensive line - The team still has issues and tonight they missed assignments on blocks and if not for Romo able to scramble the sacks would be higher than the 14 sacks he's taken.

C.) Lack of running game - DeMarco Murrey is out for them. The Cowboys themselves have no running game. Tonight they had one running back gain 39 yards. Here is the rushing totals the past few weeks...

NY Giants game (they rallied back to 24-29 loss) - 19 yards rushing.

Carolina (win) - 85 yards rushing

Blowout Loss to Chicago - 41 yards rushing.

They need Murrey back . Because he evens the offense out , because everyone will focus on stopping the run and its all left on Romo. Now he's came close as we see to doing it. But when your team is making some fuck ups like Bryant did in the Ravens game (he dropped a sure handed tie , to send the game to OT before his arguement with the ref) then you can only do so much.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Heh, yeah, I've had my eye on that one for fantasy purposes (good week for me with Cutler and Marshall). And there's still ten minutes left!
    I watched LeShoure rack up TD's, and then I watched Martin do it.

Oh shut up!

**grumbles** My highest score of the year and I still lose to the second highest score overall this year. **pouts**
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Oh shut up!

**grumbles** My highest score of the year and I still lose to the second highest score overall this year. **pouts**
    Tell me about it, I've scored over 124 points in one of the leagues I'm in on NFL.com and still got beat.

Where was this Doug Martin during the start of the year. I thought my eyes were deceiving me, when I saw his statline 200 + yards and four tds.
    Tiger Shark:
    "That's what it is really about ! I *hate* heroes ! Everything I am today is because some idiot tried to be a hero... and wound up a cripple !

He wasn't playing the Raiders D those other games.
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Romo shares a very small piece of the blame pie in Dallas...unfortunately most people don't see it that way
    Support your local roller derby league

Tony Gonzalez had four catches for 36 yards Sunday. He joined Jerry Rice to become one of only two players in NFL history to record 15 seasons with 50 or more receptions. Gonzalez is the only player in NFL history to have 50 or more catches in 15 consecutive seasons.
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link

Romo shares a very small piece of the blame pie in Dallas...unfortunately most people don't see it that way
    Then they need to watch the full things most can see. Its his 1st real season that he's struggled right now. Beyond that them heaping blame on a guy who has a career 19-3 record in November , a 90+ career QB rating and one who has seemingly at times been the sole bright spot ...jeeze. Its like reading the latest ESPN piece and seeing people start to put heat on Eli Manning after a bad 2-3 game stretch ! This is a guy who obviously has won 2 Superbowls and has showed he is a top QB.

I wish some sports fans can be sentenced to watch Kansas City. Then by god , they would appriciate who they have there. Because fans being a 1-7 team and watching your team look like shit all season , you best be happy with what you have .

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Tony Gonzalez had four catches for 36 yards Sunday. He joined Jerry Rice to become one of only two players in NFL history to record 15 seasons with 50 or more receptions. Gonzalez is the only player in NFL history to have 50 or more catches in 15 consecutive seasons.
    Gonzalez hopefully gets his 100th TD catch soon. The guy is that impressive. Gonzalez claimed he was 95% sure he would retire this season , but backed off that and said he'd talk with the Falcons at the end of the year. He only signs 1 year deals now. Because he doesn't know when he will quit. I hope he plays a few more seasons and puts his numbers so high.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

19-3 in November, something like 4-17 in December I think?

isn't it kind of a wash?
    Support your local roller derby league

19-3 in November, something like 4-17 in December I think?

isn't it kind of a wash?
    His record in Jan is the one where its really hard for him. Its like Marty Shottenheimer's coaching record in the playoffs. Marty ...great freaking coach. A real genius (and guy who likely could come in and fix Kansas City) and the guy could win in the regular season. Its just when it came to the playoffs...the poor guy never could get over that hump. Its a sad thing for those guys who can will a team to the playoffs and can't take that next step.

He wasn't playing the Raiders D those other games.
    This is true,but even so holy crap ive never seen anything like that 200 plus yards and four tds
    Last edited by TShark82; 11-05-2012 at 03:25 PM.
    Tiger Shark:
    "That's what it is really about ! I *hate* heroes ! Everything I am today is because some idiot tried to be a hero... and wound up a cripple !

The Saints are basically blitzing and trying to dare Vick to beat them with his arm. So far the team is up 14-3

Drew Brees continues his greatness as usual. At one point it looks like he's just tossing the ball to get rid of it short of the endzone to his TE. Instead its a play that shows the TE is gonna score...and bam TD. So far he's thrown a TD pass in 51 straight games . (I made a bet on 55 straight)

Oh shut up!

ooh, and 100 yds plus a TD for DeSean Jackson on Monday night. Wonderful!
    The best part Dox though, and you know I'm gonna say this, is all those points I got from LeShoure. I know you love them Lions!