Page 87 of 824 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187587 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 12359
    BANNED

Comixology are offering the first 32 issues of Ultimate Fantastic Four for just 99c each. Offer ends today.

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    Texas: the best country in America.
    I hear the south's pretty racist.

Elder Member

Jeph Loeb talks Nova!

"I think that this story -- at least the way it starts, because it will get gigantic in nature -- shows that we've really gone back to the kind of storytelling I do with Tim Sale on 'Daredevil Yellow' or 'Spider-Man Blue' and also that I did with Arthur Adams on 'Ultimate X.' This is a chance to get to know Sam and his world and how it compares and contrasts to the gigantic universe that's out there and the cosmic characters -- for example, how this ties in with 'Guardians of the Galaxy' and what Brian [Bendis] is doing there."
    I am so freaking excited for this book!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    Doing an All-Request Digital Wednesday this week. Hit me with your picks, you might get lucky. (I might read your comic, too. )
    Spider-Man: Blue!!!

BANNED

Doing an All-Request Digital Wednesday this week. Hit me with your picks, you might get lucky. (I might read your comic, too. )
    Preacher #1 !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    I hear the south's pretty racist.
    There's some truth to that image. It's not like A Time To Kill or anything, but there's a noticeable racial tension 'round these parts.

Elder Member

There's some truth to that image. It's not like A Time To Kill or anything, but there's a noticeable racial tension 'round these parts.
    You got a purty mouth.

I bought Frankenstein: Agent of SHADE #2 yesterday with the intention of catching up to the present issue.

About ten minutes ago, DC announced its cancellation.

DC Cancels "Blue Beetle", "Frankenstein: Agent of SHADE", "Grifter", "Legion Lost"

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    You got a purty mouth.
    /shudder

On Vacation

I bought Frankenstein: Agent of SHADE #2 yesterday with the intention of catching up to the present issue.

DC Cancels "Blue Beetle", "Frankenstein: Agent of SHADE", "Grifter", "Legion Lost"

/shudder
    Talk about it. I have been keeping up with Legion Lost and never expected it would have been cancelled. The others I understand though.

/shudder
    NOOOOO. Blue Beetle is so good! Why would they cancel it?!
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

Detroit?
    Thats the one.

I was going to say Preacher #1 as well. But I would love to see a review of Northlanders or Unwritten.

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    Texas: the best country in America.
    Lmao. Some of my favourite americans are from Texes, do you know Hank Hill and Dale Gribble?

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    I would love to go to Canada just to see the beauty of it. I've snowboarded in Austria and Switzerland and I want to see how Canada compares. I just want to SEE it. Do you Canadians ever see many wild bears where you live?
    Not where I live, but if you go north the bears are around. We have cougars(very rare sites) Deer, Moose.

I forget where I read or heard but I believe Frankenstein will appear in Justice League Dark down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    NOOOOO. Blue Beetle is so good! Why would they cancel it?!
    According to that CBR article, BB is DC's lowest-selling series.

This saddens me. =(
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

On Vacation

Really I thought Hawkman or Grifter would be the lowest-selling series. I underestimated Liefelds supporters.

Elder Member

SINX!!!! Read the Blue Beetle before the reboot, it's a gazillion times better!!!

SINX!!!! Read the Blue Beetle before the reboot, it's a gazillion times better!!!
    Lol. I will eventually. Is it still in continuity?

Quote Originally Posted by Samorai_black View Post
    I forget where I read or heard but I believe Frankenstein will appear in Justice League Dark down the road.
    Seems logical to me. I also wouldn't mind seeing him make a cameo in I, Vampire to pay further homage to the Universal Horror legacy.

I came across some older Blue Beetle issues at a flea market awhile back and bought several of them. I still haven't read them. Maybe I should go dig them out.